Jump to content
Server time: 2019-03-18, 14:26 WE ARE RECRUITING

Recommended Posts

well i think its time for me to pack my rp bag for awhile. i plan to return but for now i do not see much fun being had in server for awhile.

since i have joined back in November, i have realized the down fall of this community is ooc hate between members. the community is extremely toxic. i said i would stick around for the community summit but it never happened. i've jumped group to group. different groups of friends to different group of friends. everyones got a story that will break your heart. mine is just being sick of the same shit over and over again. it started getting to me more recently and it took for my wife to tell me a few things that really got to me. 

i learned at dayzrp that its ok to have an opinion until you voice it publicly. people talk behind your back and if they don't like you, they do everything in their power to make your ig exp not fun and keep constantly shitting on you and your character. i have been sapped of fun on this server by community members. theres rules in place and it seems some rules just dont stick to people. or they dont care.

i noticed yesterday that the things that happen ooc and ic to me in this community have actually started to emotionally effect me irl. i give to much of a dam i suppose and i get riled up over stuff that happens on a screen wether it be off the server or in it. the line has been crossed for me here at dayzrp and i do need a break from the toxicity of which is some of the community members here and the effect they have on others in the community. this place is only a community in name. there is such a divide between the player base its actually frightening if you look at it. different styles of rp shouldnt be frowned upon and shit on. hostile,campfire,medical what ever. since i have jumped from group to group and have been almost everywhere except the pvp collective everyone literally shits on everyone and says some vile shit about them and they are only remotely decent on the forums so they dont get shit on by the admins. 

i think until that summit happens and we actually starts have a discussion like a g20 summit to better the community instead of fight amongst our selves and bend the rules in our favor or create more rules to limit people this community will be a back and forth of good and bad. the influx right now is just to much for me personally. the constant drama back stabbing and hostilties between community members makes me sad irl. so ill just stop here and hope someone hallers at me when that discussion actually happens. fare thy well and i wish the community luck until my return, and yes i will return cuz the rp i do get is amazing. i just cant deal with balancing all the bs and the rp anymore its not worth it.

Share this post


Link to post

o7 dude, didnt get to RP with you too much but the situations we did share were fun. Take care!

Share this post


Link to post

Buddy , ooc hate is with every community , trust me . Big or small , there is always going to be a little drama that may or may not involve you. Best thing to do is take a break or just say " im here to rp ". Good luck in your future en devours.

Goodbye ... again.

 

Share this post


Link to post

o7 man, you take care and hope to see you return in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Saints said:

Buddy , ooc hate is with every community , trust me . Big or small , there is always going to be a little drama that may or may not involve you. Best thing to do is take a break or just say " im here to rp ". Good luck in your future en devours.

Goodbye ... again.

 

thank you for helping make my point.

Share this post


Link to post

See you around dude. Must be only you or something though? I haven't had any problems OOC besides a few nuisances but nothing out of the ordinary, shame to see ya go though! 

Share this post


Link to post

Later graipster. Sad to see you go man.

Seems like a lot of people are leaving now.

Seriously though, good times with you and your boys.

hmmmmm.png

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, BSJasonGames said:

Later graipster. Sad to see you go man.

Seems like a lot of people are leaving now.

Seriously though, good times with you and your boys.

hmmmmm.png

im just taking a break my dude. ill be back. 

Share this post


Link to post

Take care, half of my time on this server was rping with you and the roses. A lot of great moments.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, PrinceCharles74 said:

Take care, half of my time on this server was rping with you and the roses. A lot of great moments.

much love my lil spy dude.

Share this post


Link to post

I love the RP you had given! Quinn didn't meet Lev yet!

Honestly hope you come back soon and I'm sorry to see you go buttercup.

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Lady In Blue said:

I love the RP you had given! Quinn didn't meet Lev yet!

Honestly hope you come back soon and I'm sorry to see you go buttercup.

she did? i was the cherno guy who got kicked outta the hospital with u and ur friends and broke his stiches. the one you told that you cutoff his cousins leg!!!! oooh my leg!!!!

Share this post


Link to post

Take care big man, I hope your wheelchair finds you well ❤️ 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Gaylaxy said:

Take care big man, I hope your wheelchair finds you well ❤️ 

10/10 would fall down a flight of crowbars everytime.

Share this post


Link to post

But Mr Irish man!! ?

best of luck Graipy. come back soon 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Whitename said:

But Mr Irish man!! ?

best of luck Graipy. come back soon 

maybe not soon. but ill be back. much love ma fucka

Share this post


Link to post

Noooooooo ?

Share this post


Link to post
48 minutes ago, XxGrAipYyxX said:

everywhere except the pvp collective

see now there's your problem

i might be biased but ive found that these people despite being the biggest cunts in game are actually the best people to talk to on an ooc level

anyway bro take care

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, groovy tony said:

see now there's your problem

i might be biased but ive found that these people despite being the biggest cunts in game are actually the best people to talk to on an ooc level

anyway bro take care

well heres the thing. i'm not good in a firefight. thats been proven time and time again. hence why i have never joined a group thats activly hostile cuz i wouldnt be a good addition to their group. yes i did do hostilities with the black roses. but when i was in control we only did hostile rp when we had contracts. i would not make a good pvper with a computer tht gives me 30 frames tops. 

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, XxGrAipYyxX said:

she did? i was the cherno guy who got kicked outta the hospital with u and ur friends and broke his stiches. the one you told that you cutoff his cousins leg!!!! oooh my leg!!!!

I mean the meet up! From the radio ;D 

OHHH MY LEG!

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, XxGrAipYyxX said:

well heres the thing. i'm not good in a firefight. thats been proven time and time again. hence why i have never joined a group thats activly hostile cuz i wouldnt be a good addition to their group. yes i did do hostilities with the black roses. but when i was in control we only did hostile rp when we had contracts. i would not make a good pvper with a computer tht gives me 30 frames tops. 

honestly? it doesn't matter too much, in most hostile groups ive been in you dont get judged on how good you are at shooting, you don't really get judged at all unless you take the banter to heart. contrary to popular belief hostile groups aren't just constant firefights and stuff, it's more getting to chill with people that don't actively get involved in the lions share of the ooc salt and drama.

but yeah, take care and hope you come back

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Lady In Blue said:

I mean the meet up! From the radio ;D 

OHHH MY LEG!

yea sorry to you and everyone else for not tying up rp. but like i sad. the stuff that has happened in the community and the server has started to bleed negatively into my personal life and thats wheere i draw the line. i just need to take a break, again sorry for bailing on some solid rp i had set up with alot of people and the events i had planned for the server.

3 minutes ago, groovy tony said:

honestly? it doesn't matter too much, in most hostile groups ive been in you dont get judged on how good you are at shooting, you don't really get judged at all unless you take the banter to heart. contrary to popular belief hostile groups aren't just constant firefights and stuff, it's more getting to chill with people that don't actively get involved in the lions share of the ooc salt and drama.

but yeah, take care and hope you come back

i think for me its both my computer and my own way of rp that i would not make a good hostile rp'er in general. i just dont wana go around the map just to find ppl to fuck with. or become a guy that sniffs like a blood hound for a trail that leads to fucking up a groups day. 

Share this post


Link to post

i totally understand you graipy. please don't be a stranger!

And have an amazing summer with your wife and kids, say hallo to them from me 

❤️

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Sophie said:

i totally understand you graipy. please don't be a stranger!

And have an amazing summer with your wife and kids, say hallo to them from me 

❤️

i surely will. its camping season. my wifes says "hello back" ill be on ts once and awhile to game with some friends ? you included my finish friend,

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...