Server time (UTC): 2019-07-16, 19:24
Sign in to follow this  
Roland

Battlefield V

On 5/17/2018 at 10:42 AM, lukaszxe said:

Sigh I want bad company 3 so bad. The battlefield franchise is selling and yeah I hope they do a wonderful game. It's EA so I don't have the highest expecation.

Oh! ❤️ If only! ❤️ ?

6 minutes ago, Rex Wheeler said:

Oh! ❤️ If only! ❤️ ?

Yes if only this would come true.?

Edited by lukaszxe

pray to god it is either vietnam or futuristic tbh

Jeez I haven't played Battlefield in a while. After getting tired of 4, and trying out the Battlefield 1 beta, I couldn't be assed to continue with the franchise. But.....

If it's WWII or Futuristic like 2142, I think I'll be jumping back into it. I wouldn't mind a Vietnam, but I have fonder memories from the 1942/2142 era of battlefield games.

On 5/17/2018 at 1:09 AM, Mexi said:

Fingers crossed the netcode is sorted within the first year for this next one.

it's EA and Dice dont get your hopes up lol. Next thing we know we will have to be connected to the internet to play the singleplayer campaign *cough* Sim City *cough*

44 minutes ago, Jack the Ripper said:

Jeez I haven't played Battlefield in a while. After getting tired of 4, and trying out the Battlefield 1 beta, I couldn't be assed to continue with the franchise. But.....

If it's WWII or Futuristic like 2142, I think I'll be jumping back into it. I wouldn't mind a Vietnam, but I have fonder memories from the 1942/2142 era of battlefield games.

I play BF3 all the time still, its fun af

16 hours ago, Jack the Ripper said:

If it's  Futuristic like 2142,

16 hours ago, CaliforniaRP said:

pray to god it is futuristic tbh

no please no. 

1 minute ago, Hebee said:

no please no. 

i prefereably want 'nam.

but futuristic would be cool imo. unlike COD, using hovercrafts and sort would be l  i t

Just now, CaliforniaRP said:

i prefereably want 'nam.

but futuristic would be cool imo. unlike COD, using hovercrafts and sort would be l  i t

I hated 2142 with a passion. They don't need a remake of it, it didn't compare to BF2 at the time it was terrible.

1 minute ago, Hebee said:

I hated 2142 with a passion. They don't need a remake of it, it didn't compare to BF2 at the time it was terrible.

Yeah.. but that shit came out over 10 years ago. DiCE has changed battlefield entirely. I'd say let it give a shot, but ike I said, gimme vietnam plz

H1dcp89.jpg

I want it A 70s bush/jungle war aesthetic 

0AaZpPq.jpg

Supposedly the Battlefield V logo and screen that we see in the announcement has already been leaked 2 months ago, as shown in this article:

https://venturebeat.com/2018/03/01/new-battlefield-2-follows-call-of-duty-back-to-world-war-ii-this-year/

battlefield-v.jpg?resize=1024,547&strip=

The leak source also said that Battlefield V will be a WW2 game. 2 days left until we find out if true or not.

Its gonna be 1945

And todays tweet with a video:

4 minutes ago, Roland said:

And todays tweet with a video:

Perhaps it's trickery but it almost looks like a simplified British Flag on the left and a German Iron Cross on the right. Therefore WW2? Maybe? Hopefully? 

I'm happy with any theme as long as it's as good as usual

1 minute ago, PCJames said:

Perhaps it's trickery but it almost looks like a simplified British Flag on the left and a German Iron Cross on the right. Therefore WW2? Maybe? Hopefully? 

Unless the Vietcong used the Iron Cross, I'd say so too.

Looking at the video it looks a lot like WW2 since Brits are fighting Germans (Even though they aren't using a Swastika). The guy in the video is probably a Nazi judging by the Luftwaffe style glasses and the evil grin.

Well, I hope it will be good even though they will probably try and make it PC like they did in BF1, looking at the flag I think I am right.

1 minute ago, Grimnir said:

No doubt that they're not going to not use swastikas. They want to sell the games in European countries, afterall. But I hope I don't see black nazis running around.

1 hour ago, Xavier said:

No doubt that they're not going to not use swastikas. They want to sell the games in European countries, afterall. But I hope I don't see black nazis running around.

If they go full censor mode, no swastikas, no ss, black and woman German troops fighting on the front lines, I ain't even gonna bother buyin it 

Edited by Wyoming

What i found on instagram

Screenshot_20180522-031034.jpg

Just sayin. The goggles the dude has are pilot goggles commonly used by Luftwaffe and German Paratroopers.

5 hours!

Just under 30mins

Here's the trailer that contains some 'gameplay'. Honestly for a number of reasons this looks terrible. I was extremely excited for this game but this trailer makes the whole WW2 setting look like a cheesy arcade game at the local pizzeria. Hopefully they can change my mind along with a growing number of other dissenters.