Server time: 2018-11-15, 13:33 WE ARE RECRUITING
Roland

Battlefield V

Posted (edited)

Owo BattleField V cant wait till we get a battle royal mode. Ooooo I hope I get to build a nice fort......

P.s if it doesn't have a pan I aint buying.

Edited by DrWhiskey

This Youtube comment basically sums up the entire Trailer.

G3ZAeOiqCvbQJlhfCXq_DXSI_Cpa0l_UYTFSXRTlcKo.thumb.jpg.23851ff9ac271ad92b6e7a6d4f8997c3.jpg

lol they took the trailer down 

I don't know what your talking about, Battlefield V looks amazing!

-User was Warned for this Post-

2 hours ago, dimitri said:

-User was Warned for this post-

because battle royale is fun

12 minutes ago, Shane Is Dead said:

its shit doe

12 minutes ago, Shane Is Dead said:

why must everything be battle royale

im not buying this unless the reviews are 100stars out of 5

Feel free to look at this very accurate video I created detailing specific events in the trailer accurately 😛

CONTAINS BAD LANGUAGE AND BAD CRITICISM 

40 minutes ago, Hardwired said:

Feel free to look at this very accurate video I created detailing specific events in the trailer accurately 😛

"How did those bottles not smash"

Are you really critiquing that?

@Dom Is DeadYes!....Yes I am! 

1 hour ago, Hardwired said:

I liked the trailer tbh. 

Also

@Jamie I loved it also, the video was just me getting excited to make one because I was watching cinemacins an hour before 😄 

I will be buying the game but damm EA are acting like morons with there SJW PR stunts

I haven't heard a lot about the progression and development of BF5 lately which is worrying... 

Hello people,

preload for the open beta starts today and you can play tomorrow if you pre-ordered the game. People that didn't preorder can play on thursday.
I don't know if this still works, but it worked yesterday so you might want to check it out 🙂

It gives you a key for Origin, which allows you to play the Open Beta as if you pre-ordered the game. I don't really know why you do different dates for an Open Beta, but welcome to EA/Dice and their strategies 😄

Edited by Recki

Not sure if I should get this game or not.. I've been a huge battlefield fan over the years but this just seems like they are jumping on the band wagon like everyone else. 

Battle Royale? Why?! Why does every game now need a battle royale mode? After a few games I myself get bored of battle royale. Run, get a gun, die from bad luck then repeat. Maybe occasionally you will get lucky and win but there is no progression from that, nothing to build on.

I have no problem with female characters in a game but when you get a game that aims to be as historically accurate as possible the first trailer just looks like call of duty with abit of polish and a clear enthesis on microtransactions by advertising things like metal arms. In all honesty they should have made this game and called it bad company 3 and kept it as an alternative history of WW2. 

8 hours ago, Recki said:

Hello people,

preload for the open beta starts today and you can play tomorrow if you pre-ordered the game. People that didn't preorder can play on thursday.
I don't know if this still works, but it worked yesterday so you might want to check it out 🙂

It gives you a key for Origin, which allows you to play the Open Beta as if you pre-ordered the game. I don't really know why you do different dates for an Open Beta, but welcome to EA/Dice and their strategies 😄

I got the pre order copy but i dont have an option to pre load ?

4 hours ago, DeaconRP said:

I got the pre order copy but i dont have an option to pre load ?

On origin go to the BF5 page and it has an option to try the game. That's where you can download the beta test

Open beta for Battlefield V should start about now, it can be downloaded from Origin. If you haven't pre-ordered and still can't decide whether to buy the game or not after that horrible first impression given by the announcement trailer, now it is the time to test it out and decide yourself.

I will be playing tonight in our Discord, if anyone wants to join and play in squad.

On 9/3/2018 at 12:18 PM, Voodoo said:

Battle Royale? Why?! Why does every game now need a battle royale mode? After a few games I myself get bored of battle royale. Run, get a gun, die from bad luck then repeat. Maybe occasionally you will get lucky and win but there is no progression from that, nothing to build on.

Little late to the party but it does remind me of the zombies fad that plagued every Call of Duty game for years in a row. Zombies was a cool mode to add into World at War, it wasn't original by any means, but it was a welcome diversion from the done-to-death world war scenarios in video games. Battlefield as a game series seems starved of originality right now, as was evident in their single-player campaigns (yeah I'm looking at you BF3/BF4) and their return to the aforementioned done-to-death world wars. That lack of originality now seems to be translating into their multiplayer, hence the addition of Battle Royale.

That being said, I love battlefield games and will be trying out the open beta. I need my large-scale team-based shooter fix again 😄 

5 hours ago, gElmo said:

Little late to the party but it does remind me of the zombies fad that plagued every Call of Duty game for years in a row. 

Exactly, everyone is jumping onto battle royale and nothing new is being done to make it better 'Were doing battle royale the battlefield/call of duty way"... so basically your doing it the PUBG way but with your engine? 😄

Gotta admit ive been enjoying the beta today. I like the way squad leaders now have perks like supply drops which are earned by working well as a squad. Still haven't worked out the building mechanics but that's mainly because I keep playing sniper or assault. Apart from the expected beta bugs it does feel like a battlefield game, would prefer a few more routes that could be created (like blowing a hole in a wall inside a house to get through to another building next door, this seems to be a thing in Rotterdam that some houses don't have many options when it comes to navigating through them) but apart from that I think I might invest in this game on release (even with all the controversy about female soldiers).

The beta has some big issues and there are some bugs. All my mates say they hate it and that it's not historically accurate or whatever.

I love the game though and I'll most likely buy it. I had so many cool moments and games already, that I just don't want to miss out on the full game 😄