Server time (UTC): 2020-10-30, 10:25 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
beer mmmmmmm

warning point appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: Was warned for not being on-topic.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: The post wasn't unnecessary as it provided my opinion, through the use of emojis on the groups return

cegLJzr.png

If I need to explain it, It's mind blowing that anarchy are back, it was a surprise to me so I used the emoji with an explosion inside somebodies head.

I'm sad that they're back, as it was a relief for a moment when they were gone, so I picked am emoji using a tissue.

and finally I need to look out for the Anarchy boys because they're out there now, so I used the shady eyes emoji.

This is no less of a response as the following:

f6ae748722b793af32a9c83a56302576.png

8fcdfff3330a4770898ffa93deb9a793.png

d1fe2a4e61d8684449a9e4235fdf7fd3.png

fd4e6c061b730eb563ebaa563d36abd8.png

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Warning points removed

What could you have done better?: Understand that emojis may not be understood across the board, and that it is up to the digression of staff whether something is on-topic, despite trying to explain it I was told to make an appeal:

24bea95bcd05dc8de676acaa52edd628.png

IMO it is not possible to express an opinion through emojis, you may be explaining what they mean now, but nobody else would understand that when it was posted. I think the points for unnecessary post are justified, I certainly don't intend to allow "opinion posts" on the forums consisting of a dozen of emojis like seen on fb or twitter, and revoking your points would send a message just like that. So we'll keep the points.