Server time: 2018-11-21, 08:52 BLACK FRIDAY SALE
LukeRP

Anarchy Announcement.

Posted (edited)

*Louie picks up the radio and speaks*

"Hello this is Louie I come here today to announce that I will be creating a summit at Green Mountain this Saturday at midnight"

"I will need each leader from each organization to attend and explain to me why we should let them exists and run in South Zagoria"

"This will be peaceful no guns allowed"

"Failure to attend will result in termination of your organization so tread lightly unless an appropriate excuse can be provided.

"If you have had past issues with Anarchy this is your time to redeem yourself" 

"Have a nice day"

*Louie releases the PTT*

Edited by PvP

Posted (edited)

Aleksei picks up his radio once more

"Louie? D-*static*-.. ong time. Should b-*static*.. down in couple hour-*static*..

Take care br-*static*-er.

And the radio transmission would end, Aleksei picking up his belongings, sliding his blue armband back on, and heading back to his home country once again.

Edited by CaliforniaRP

*Eddie digs through his backpack several times over realizing that he tore up his armband long ago*

"I'll be on my way down to South Zagoria soon, boys. Hopefully people aren't too afraid to show up."

*he straps his radio back to his belt and hops in his car*

Posted (edited)

*Terrano hears the broadcast, and holds down on his PTT.*

"I'll tell the people I know about this summit. Am I invited?"

*Terrano releases his PTT.*

Edited by Gallo

Just now, Gallo said:

*Terrano hears the broadcast, and holds down on his PTT.*

"I'll let the people I know about this summit. Am I invited?"

*Terrano releases his PTT.*

"Everyone needs to attend this summit"

*Louie releases the PTT*

*Dimitri yawns and talks into the radio*

"Y'all heard the man, can't wait to see you guys over there, bring vodka - da?"

*Dimitri throws the radio back on the bed*

*Havel picks up his radio, holding down his transmit button*

It's funny that this broadcast goes out literally an hour after you attack a group. What's the fucking point if you're going to attack regardless?

*havel releases his push to talk*

*Tony pushes down on his PTT, readying his gear after almost a month in Belozersk.*

"Show up or the attacks won't stop bitch boy."

*He lets it go gradually, continuing on his way back to South Zagoria.*

Posted (edited)

*he speaks into the radio, a car engine revving int he background*

"This is the final chance for redemption. For those of you who are our enemies."

*the radio goes silent*

Edited by Zombru

*Everest hears the broadcast and rolls his eyes. Still slightly out of it from the painkillers and swigs of whiskey, he clicks on his radio's microphone and speaks in a slurred manner.*

"A summit? Hosted by... Anarchy?

*He begins to laugh, but his cracked rib causes him to wince in pain.*

That... Is... Funny. Good joke. Now since you're probably just gonna kill all the leaders that are stupid enough to show... I applaud you. That's some darwinism... Proper darwinism riiiiiiight there...

But in all seriousness...

*He checks his snub-nosed revolver's cylinder, making sure it's loaded.*

Yeeeeeaaaaaahh... No.

Fuckin anarchists, of all people,  holding a "peaceful meeting" is beyond... Just... Fucking absurd.

I don't buy it...

Assh-"

*The radio cuts short as his radio's battery runs out, leaving him intoxicated, hurt, and bored in the sick bay.*

*the radio crackles back to life*

"If you don't show up, it's your choice. Don't ever say we didn't give you a chance though."

*Again, the radio goes dead.*

16 minutes ago, PvP said:

"Everyone needs to attend this summit"

*Louie releases the PTT*

Woah bro. Do I have to go to this? I mean, I like parties, But im not sure what the occasion is my irish amigo. Hey man, if your gonna kill me for not showing up, can you tell me why I have to bother showing up?

He drags his joint and closes his eyes, listening for that ugly irish accent that is county dublin. 

*eddie speaks into the radio clearly*

"You don't have to attend if you have an excuse that Louie deems adequate."

*the radio goes silent*

1 minute ago, Zombru said:

*eddie speaks into the radio clearly*

"You don't have to attend if you have an excuse that Louie deems adequate."

*the radio goes silent*

Who the fuck are you? 

he stops transmitting and awaits a response.

Posted (edited)

*He speaks over the engine of the car*

"I'm an acquaintance of the Anarchists. I also don't know who you are, but you don't see me asking around on a public frequency."

*the radio stops transmitting*

Edited by Zombru

Just now, Zombru said:

*He speaks over the engine of the car*

"I'm an acquaintance of the Anarchists."

*the radio stops transmitting*

Oh, so then you cant possibly speak for the Irishmen. being an acquaintance and all. So, Why you answering for the Irishmen?

he awaits a response

*Strawberry would sit in an abandoned hut far away from his previous acquaintances, then he would hear a familiar voice on the radio*
"Well, I know who you are obviously, and you know who I am"
"I have recently banded back up with my previous friends, and I do trust you Louie, so I guess I'll show up and I encourage everyone else to do the same"
"Even if you don
't trust this, what's life without some adrenaline?"
*He would put away the radio and put on his family heirloom ring with a smirk on his face*

*he presses the PTT*

"I don't speak for the Irish guy, or the group in general for that matter. That's for the big boys to do. I speak for myself and what information I believe to be correct about the meeting."

*the radio goes silent*

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Zombru said:

*he presses the PTT*

"I don't speak for the Irish guy, or the group in general for that matter. That's for the big boys to do. I speak for myself and what information I believe to be correct about the meeting."

*the radio goes silent*

So you wont hunt us all down in a tireless effort to end our lives if we do not attend this prestigious summit at the stroke of midnight beneath the grand old tower? Is that what your saying to the whole of the range of this radio wave? that you wont hurt us for not attending your grand party?

he releases the button and laughs to himself before gaining his composer and transmitting.

either way, i will represent myself, and bring some party favors. I just want to understand the nature of said party. feel me baby?

he stops transmitting.

Edited by SweetJoe

*A very thick German accent can be heard.*

"Honestly, you people are not Anarchists. It's all one big pot of bullshit. Has been ever since you all made a town. You are trying to control everybody when the whole premise of Anarchy is the absence of....

Hm.

It seems I have forgotten.

Would it be bananas?

Nope.

Could it be pastrami?

Can't say it is.

What about the absence of my favorite breakfast food, the toaster strudel?

Negative.

It is the absence of authority, you dipshits. Rename your group to something that isn't the complete opposite of what you are doing."

*The German voice fades into static.*

*A messages leaks across the frequency, fading in and out of signal the message finally comes clear: A Chernarussian accented man speaks, sounding middle aged and unequivocal he began to speak.*

"Chedaki Jdi do píči! Nobody wants you here to rape and pillage our lands! You leftie bastards took control of South Zagoria in the past and you acted like it was your home! You communist bitches should go back north! Nobody wants you here! 

Dělejte prdele, nobody with varlata is coming to your meeting. 

As my father said, "Mrtvý komunista je dobrý komunista!"

You bastards have raped, robbed and murdered, you've got it coming!

*The message comes to a sudden halt, freeing the airwaves for further messages.*

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Mr. Blue said:

-snip-

*He presses the PTT*

"You can radio warrior all you want, big man, but you know what happens to people like you. Either you hide or you die. Maybe someone will be able to back up their actions with words.

*he sighs*

"one day..."

*he continues driving on his way to south zagoria in silence*

Edited by Zombru

*a deep Russian voice would come across the frequency*

"Eh, you know I have no been here since Christmas when we shot down that jet, but if I recall you people complaining could not defeat us the first time, and I doubt you will do anything this time. The Belozerskaya Narodnaya Respublika honors it's commitments. We will see who will prevail, but this oblast belongs to us now and not to anyone who would run to the cowardly regime for help."

*fades*

Posted (edited)

There does not seem to be any particular (as in strong and notable)  mood or intonation in the words. Someone apparently sounding Chernarussian. He does somewhat change the pitch and voice a bit, not too absurdly so you could really tell over the radio waves in most cases. 

<:: "Like I need "permission to exist" in my own homelands from a bunch of rabid foreigners, who cannot control themselves. Without the state being occupied with other fights and your supposed BPR friends you would have been bombed into oblivion already. You might still be. Stop this terror and control crusade that will only lead to more dead people on your hands. History will repeat itself. But I do not expect you to understand. 

Listening to how you speak, or doing it for a while, tells how limited your horizon appears to be, regardless of how successful you were or are in shooting guns or intimidation. Can't you just leave my fucking home and terrorize people elsewhere?

By the way, you are just tools for the BPR. If they win the big conflict, you can expect to be disposed once you have served your purpose. Think about it. It could happen. You can't completely rule it out, on the other hand. We've seen what radical regimes did in the past or are capable of."

Click. 

Edited by Combine

*Abram, grabbing his radio from his vest would transmit, a deep Russian accent would be heard*

"What if you are not organisation? What if you are just friends that help each other and try to survive this shit?"

*He'd pause for a moment before continuing*

"Not everyone in country is organisation, some are just friends soldiering through, together.."

*He'd place his radio in his vest pocket and continue searching for supplies*