Server time (UTC): 2020-10-28, 05:07
Sign in to follow this  
Paradox

The Seekers Open Broadcast (Open 75.80MHz)

There's a static as the radio until it hits the right frequency, a broadcast started on the radio for all to hear.

After the broadcast was done, the radio have been gone into static again.

Edited by Paradox
(Edit broadcast to make it more sense)

Fae took out her radio, frowning at it as the broadcast came through. She rolled her eyes at the absolute drivel, and pushed the PTT button to reply.

"'There is no infection?'

Excuse me lady, do you have fucking eyes?
If you're that stupid, I don't want you seeking anyone out.
Stay in fantasy land and don't bother the real world, we have enough shit to deal with without mental cases like yourself.
"

She chuckled and thenpressed PTT. "It means no infection in the area they are. Complete safe. Idiot"

She let go off her ptt

*Nikolai presses his PTT button on the radio*

So, blin...where are you guys?

I mean, why would you want to discuss that on a private frequency, someone can just leak it out to everyone when he learns it for himself. You might as well tell your location here. Otherwise I do not see how you can be of help to anyone.

*He let's go of the button*

She pressed her PTT.

"This is a open Broadcast."

She let go of her PTT.

*Fedorov would hear the message and reply with quiet curiosity. A deep thick Russian accent would be heard*

”Comrade, where might be this clean area you speak of?”

*He would lay his radio on the desk once again and lean back in his chair waiting for a response*

Edited by Cosmo

*Nikolai skeptical of the message presses down his PTT on the busted up radio, releasing some static before a Weak Russian voice comes through*

Hmm. No infection in that area you say.. I highly doubt that, it seems to me every turn you make you have to evade those fuckers.

*Nikolai releases the PTT and sets his radio back into his bag.*

Sign in to follow this