Server time (UTC): 2020-10-28, 02:48
Sign in to follow this  
XxGrAipYyxX

levy to quinn

a semi drunk cherno mans voice comes over the radio. his accent has some sadness to it he masks with a faked cheerful tone.

"quinn. i have been told where oleg ashes are. can you meet me at pavlovo church some time soon and we can head there to gather to pay respects to him? i know you were friends with him and i'm sure he would love if we came to gather. i'm in crutches now i can make it up there by my self. please get a hold of me for a time we can meet at the church. i hope you are well. i also have a present for you for helping me on that rainy day."

Edited by XxGrAipYyxX
my kid pressed post XD

Quinn was walking around, listening to her walkman, making her way to the church in a city she wasnt very familular with. Making it to the church, Quinn took out her headphones, turning off her walkman she had taken her Christmas hat from her head to pray. 

As she was praying her radio sparked to life with a familiar voice. Making her way out the church she listened in, a soft smile had arose on her face.

Quinn held down on the PTT and spoke.

"Levy, good to hear you are doing better! I'm glad you managed to figure out where his ashes are, I would love to keep you company, hopefully Oleg forgives me for taking his leg..."

Quinn had sighed as she placed her hand gently across her chest.

"I'll contact you very soon Oleg, just need to figure out where I am, If you want I can meet you to keep you company, I don't want the infected to get you or any bad people, you are using crutches... Let me know!"

Quinn sighed as she released the PTT.

Edited by Lady In Blue

"yes. i would like that very much. maybe me and you can go to see oleg resting place to gather.just me and you. i don't want strangers to visit him. when your back in pavlovo area tell me. stay safe until i see you next ok."

Quinn listened in then she pressed the PTT. 

"Sure no problem at all, will just be me coming to see you, I'll contact you soon!"

Quinn released the PTT.

Sign in to follow this