Server time (UTC): 2020-10-31, 04:58 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
beer mmmmmmm

Appealing Non-Appealable status of Permanent Status Update Ban

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): Given the non-appealable status of something that isn't necessarily that bad in terms of the global server issues, and considering the issue of staff harshness and the thread found here I feel like the non-appealable status is unfair:

a769a6ac3e6144ca8b74c603af1f3388.png

Why the verdict is not fair: Removing status updates with non-appealable status AND providing me with 10 warning points for posting two memes in a meme thread is harsh. Keep the warning points, but I'd like to be able to post status!

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Revoke non-appealable status of permenant update ban.

What could you have done better?: Not post memes anywhere on the forums, regardless if it's in off-topic or not. Be informed that some people are unable to understand humour that others may, and that people can be intolerant to humour that they don't understand. 

It's supposed to be harsh. Just like you say - you don't care about warning points, but you care about status updates. If you would just be hit with points it would be no punishment at all, would it? Those who abuse status updates or behave badly or edgy in general get them revoked, as they are a privilege for those who are nice, not a right. 

You can't appeal a non-appealable status, that is my call and I think it fits perfectly as a punishment for shit posting.