Server time (UTC): 2020-10-28, 23:49
Sign in to follow this  
Kriss Blade

S1 - Possible Invalid Kill / Meta-Gaming / Invalid Initiation / AOGM / BadRP - Pavlovo Military - Between 2:30 - 3:10

Server and location: S1 - Pavlovo Military

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2018-05-15, Between 02:30 - 03:10 SERVER TIME

Your in game name: Keith Keiser

Names of allies involved: Iosif Mikhailov, Felix Tremblay, Seth Hatcher

Name of suspect/s: Filii Prophetam | Jericho Sampson aka G19RP | Abel Graham aka Groovy tony (Logs will show, but I suspect these 2 men as well as Isaiah Sampson aka CaliforniaRP, but again, logs will show.)

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): Offroad Hatchback (Friendly) - V3S Cargo Truck (Enemy)

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): VIDEO EVIDENCE WILL BE PROVIDED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Detailed description of the events: 

Our reason to go to Pavlovo Military was to search the area of what happened to it and what was left of it as well as search for Seth Hatcher's pills. Our first encounter with them was on the road in front of the Zelenogorsk Military Compound when they rolled up to us with their V3S Cargo Truck as we were speaking on the road. All of us pretty much changed all clothes, changed our names and changed our accents, except for Iosif since he hasn't been on DayZRP for a week so no one knew pretty much who he was at all. We had a small conversation and knew these men were religious so we sort of wanted to get away, in which we did after some time.

Continuing on our way, we drove to the Pavlovo Military Compound with our disguises and met these men once more. At first the conversation was okay, but turned slightly hostile with examples from Felix after they mentioned "God forgives all sins", he said "So if I put buckshot through your friend's head, I would be forgiven?" But Felix learned it was poor word choice and apologized and we all said it was an example, in which in genuinely was. I then try to correct these men as I confirm they are religious Christians and name off a verse from the bible:

Proverbs 18:13 (NIV)
“To answer before listening — that is folly and shame.”

This states, and I quote "We have two ears and one mouth for a reason. It’s always best to listen first in any situation and speak last, after you’ve had time to consider fully what has been said." So, by jumping to conclusions of what Felix had explained and apologized after meaning they had committed a sin and went against the bible's words, so I simply corrected them. Though, after that was stated, they took it and acknowledged it. Somewhere in the middle, I then decide to give some leftover pills for Seth's medical condition of schizophrenia, and gave him medication for his condition with the pills being in an Advil and Excedrin bottle.

After we wished to leave, we all loaded up in the vehicle after I had began to lag out a tad bit, but soon regain control and load in. Almost immediately after we load in, they drop an initiation via text. We comply with their demands for the most part, even after the server going down. I was then walked to the fences and then each one of us get out but Felix attempts to gun them down but fails. They tell us not to do what he did, so we don't. Not too long after, they accuse us of being Black Roses indirectly by calling me out by name as Keith Keiser when I went by the name Tang Laou with an Asian accent, as well as speaking Tagalog to them fluently. They then bring Nino or Empress Julia out and calls me out as recognizing me and using an Asian accent. (EDIT: Empress Julia simply just logged on and was brought in to clarify who I was. She wasn't actually called in, as verified via Steam Chat between her and I.) https://gyazo.com/5c84c2df7b84ec0b606af82d4c4fe468

Time flies and we kind of just sit their with them spewing words before we are loaded in to the hospital. We get against the walls and they plan to have Seth, who went by the name Greg Patrick Liams at the time, be off his meds and wait out to see his 'symptoms' which would be cannibalism. They then begin to cut off his vest and bag and I take that moment to pull my rifle and shoot them. I tag one and run to the roof. They did not take our radios so I radio my friends Bobby Kalo and Shawn Scar of the situation. They state they cannot come so I just figure out how to take this situation. I ran down after using a morphine and jump off the little roof part down to the actual roof, run down and tag someone twice. I get a bit greedy and run further down and attempt to take him down only to be met with a shotgun.

The reason for this report is explained below.

Invalid Kill on the man with the green Coyote backpack since I did not see him drop an initiation in text. I had seen him drive off with the Cargo and not partake in the text initiation, nor was there a vocal initiation. All he did was spew orders to his "children" and that was all. Him killing me would not be valid since they aren't in an official group and did not initiate or re-initiate.

8.3 If the player who gains kill rights is a member of an approved group, kill rights are shared with all members of that group. Kill rights cannot be shared between players who are not a part of an approved group.

--

Meta-Gaming claims are because Nino and the men suddenly have "suspicions" and "recognize me". Note, I have NEVER taken my uniform off except now. My primary uniform consisted of leather clothing, leather sack, high capacity vest, bush hood, camo bandana mask and designer shades. My voice, as will be shown in the video, was an Asian accent as my 'normal' IC voice is a deep, raspy voice similar to a smoker's voice after consistently smoking for roughly 5-10 years. Them suddenly having suspicions and recognizing me after having no IC knowledge of my actual face and unable to differ an Asian accent from a raspy smoker's voice is why I am claiming Meta-Game.

Again, my normal character voice is a smoker's voice partnered with a deep tone and long words such as "Mmmmhh... I doooo.. *inhales* not knooow.. mmmmh." with my primary uniform being Leather Jacket and Denim Trousers, Leather Sack, Green High Capacity Vest, Black Military Boots (holds knife), Light Coloured Bush Hood, Camo Bandana Mask, Designer Shades and FAL with Ghillie Wrap. I used pretty much generic civilian clothes, mosin nagant, and an Asian accent as well as speaking fluent Tagalog (I am half Filipino IRL and lived in the Philippines for a bit so I can speak it fluently as well as Ilocano.) Never has anyone seen my actual, in character face.

--

The invalid initiation is because of this rule here:

6.1 All hostile situations must be have a valid reasoning and be justified with role play that happened in character, in game or in radio chat forum.

In all honesty, what would the Irish gun-smuggling crew do with a religious cult simply bent on making people turn religious? That simply makes no sense whatsoever. They called Loui over the radio to confirm who I was. (Removed comment of Nino as she logged on nor was security for Capax Infiniti) How would they suddenly know these people exist and hire them to hunt and kill Black Roses or just kill Keith Keiser? The relation between an Irish gun-smuggling group wanting to help people and leave the island and a Christian cult making people convert to Christianity makes ZERO sense.

They stated the reason for initiation was based on a suspicion. On that logic, they should initiate on all people with a certain medical condition and all Asian people.

--

AOGM claims are because we outnumbered them 2:1. We had 4 members with rifles out and they had 2 guys, the third was driving off with the Cargo, the man who didn't initiate. They waited until we got into our vehicle to initiate. As you know, in DayZ, you put away your rifles or anything in your hand in order to board. In real life, if you got into a situation where you found someone suspicious after minor threats and hostile words had been made, you'd have your gun ready to fire from the car. But they refused to initiate until we ALL got into the vehicle, thus the AOGM claims.

--

BadRP Claims are because they had no way to tie us up and emoted cutting the straps of Seth and Iosif's bag and vest, thus rendering them useless according to the after-report they told us OOC. They also did this to them for taking their rifles. I feel this is BadRP because it is common rule sense if you wish to remove items off of a person, you need to bind them with some form of binding. I.E: Rope, Duct Tape, Handcuffs, Guts, etc. And according to Seth, they threw his rifle off then asked him to put his hands down and put it on the floor as well as not asking permission to practically ruin their clothes by "cutting them off".

8.5 Stripping a character naked in order to access their items is considered BadRP. If you wish to access the items you either have to tie up the said person or emote check them for items (for example: "*searches the man and takes all the things found in his clothes* // drop the items you have in your clothes").

11.1 You are not allowed to use powergaming against other players, unless the action is specifically allowed by the other player.

This is against the Seth and Iosif, but I was witness to it and they were more than likely going to do it to me if I didn't take advantage of a man walking downstairs and the other man having a knife.

These accusations were with the help of Felix Tremblay, a Hostile RP Mentor, who explained what rules were broken and how to define them in this report. I take responsibility for what was put in this report, but note that I did have help with this report as no other staff members were online on TS at the time except for Whitename who stated that "If I feel a rule was broken, take it to the report section."

Edited by Kriss Blade
More Info / Fixing Info

Félix Tremblay's POV

I was RPing under the false name of Pierre LeBlanc, and I was talking with a French accent. We went to Pavlovo Military to look for medication for Seth Hatcher. As Kriss said, we first briefly met them at Zelenogorsk and talked to them,  which was very friendly and all. We then met again at Pavlovo Military whe talked about the religion and the sins that can be forgiven. SO I asked if any sins can be forgiven. At that point, I gave a bad exemple that was taken a bit aggressively but, as Kriss said, he sited a part of the bible which calmed things down and we then went back to our car. 

It was only when we were all in our car and we hit some kind of invisible wall (Awesome DayZ map glitch Yay!) They initiated on us, making THE FOUR OF US, stuck in our car while there was only 2 of them. Shortly after the initiation, the server crashed so we all spawned outside our car but we OOC said that we were loading in and we all went back in our position from before the crash so we could restart the RP correctly. When one of them (I think it was Abel Graham) asked me to get out of the car while his friend was busy with Kriss, I saw an opportunity to fight back but, the animation of taking my gun in my hand got me stuck on place so I was an easy target and got gunned down. I'll say again, it would have been a 1 v 1, me with a UMP against a guy with a Magnum, since his friend was on the other side of a car, busy with my friend.

Now, as Kriss explained, we claim different Rule break but, the biggest one was the MetaGaming and the Game Mechanic Abuse. The MetaGaming because they had absolutely no way to know ICly who we were since we wore different clothing and talked with completely different accent which we never used before (Last time I used my french accent was BEFORE the Lore Wipe, so many many months ago)

The Game Mechanic Abuse was that they waited for us to be in our car, so completely defence less because of DayZ's game/vehicule mechanic.

Here are the videos, the first video is a bit of the talk we had before the initiation until the server crash, and the second video is from after the server came back until maybe a minute after I died.

BIG DETAIL : My Shadowplay apparently didn't recorded my voice... BUT, I believe some one else has video where I can be heard. Sorry for the inconvenient. 

Part 1 : 

Part 2 : 

Edit : I have to go to sleep and I work tomorrow, so I will answer to any questions only during the afternoon.

Edited by AlwaysGamer

Nino Kobiashvili POV -

I had just gotten home from work, sat at my computer, cracked open a Pepsi and went to go RP. I had no knowledge of any situation at the compound, and logged in thinking it was probably dead (as of late it's had very few people come by, especially in the later hours.)

When I log in I think it might have been CockRP that ran into the room I was in to change his pants. I shrug it off and walk outside to see the three men held hostage and I'm brought in to see if I can identify them. They say the man in the middle is Keith Kaiser and at that point I get confused. I look at him and said something along the lines of "Didn't know Kaiser was asian."

He was using a very fake sounding stereotypical Asian accent which lead me to be more confused. I state something along the lines of "I have never seen his face so I can't be sure, but if this is Kaiser then he was the one that framed us hospital people."

At some point after that I do state that something along the lines of me thinking that the accent sounds "fake as fuck"

What confuses me is how your characters normal voice sounds completely raspy like this dude ate nails for breakfast and smoked a carton a minute, but when he does the asian accent, the raspyness is completely gone. This leads me to wonder... which is Kaiser's real voice?

Throughout the entire situation I kept saying things along the lines of "I can't be sure".

They ask me to take a look at the medication that Kaiser had for Seth and I go to inspect the meds and get told they are advil and Excedrin. I was a tad confused because from what I was gathering, the pain meds were on Seth but I thought they were searching Kaiser. Logs and video will show which is which, I can't remember and was highly confused. 

After I get the meds, I go down into the "basement" of the hospital and check to see what meds they are. I come back and tell them it's Advil and Excedrin. They ask if I have rope and I say no, but that they could maybe cut the bags off their backs. I then say something alone the lines of "It might be advisable to separate the hostages so you can talk to them individually. They say they are going to isolate seth and see how he acts without meds.

As they go to cut off their bags, Kaiser pulls his mosin and takes a shot at one of us. From my perspective the shot seemed to be directed near me and I dipped behind the wall and went down a floor. I stayed down on the lower floor for a bit and when I went to come back up, Kaiser had come back and rounded the corner after shooting one of CockRP's boys and he gets dropped with a shotgun. After that they decide to move and get in the car. I take Groovy Tony off on foot and we travel north. In lopatino I give him some medical RP and Seth was there. I finish up, they tell Seth to GTFO and we run up to bash.

EDIT: I may have misremembered things about the situation at the time of making my POV. As I stated before in the POV, I had just gotten home from work when I logged in and was dead tired, soaked from head to toe from watering, and covered in paint. I probably should have waken up more before jumping IG. 

Edited by Empress Julia

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

03:36:08 | Player "Keith Keiser" is connected
05:00:56 | Player "Keith Keiser" has been disconnected

03:36:10 | Player "Abel Graham" is connected 
05:27:36 | Player "Abel Graham" has been disconnected

03:36:08 | Player "Isaiah Sampson" is connected 
05:24:10 | Player "Isaiah Sampson" has been disconnected

03:36:08 | Player "Felix Tremblay" is connected 
04:26:45 | Player "Felix Tremblay" has been disconnected

03:36:08 | Player "Jericho Sampson" is connected 
05:25:36 | Player "Jericho Sampson" has been disconnected

03:41:52 | Player "Nino Kobiashvili" is connected
06:19:14 | Player "Nino Kobiashvili" has been disconnected

Hit Logs: 

Spoiler

03:41:21 | "Jericho Sampson SHOT Felix Tremblay by magnum into RightArm."

03:54:05 | "Abel Graham HIT Keith Keiserby HuntingKnife into rightarm."

03:58:17 | "Keith KeiserSHOT Abel Graham by magnum into RightArm."
03:58:17 | "Keith KeiserSHOT Abel Graham by magnum into RightArm."

03:58:38 | "Isaiah Sampson SHOT Keith Keiserby ShotgunMp133 into pelvis."
03:58:38 | "Isaiah Sampson SHOT Keith Keiserby ShotgunMp133 into LeftLeg."

Death Logs:

Spoiler

03:58:38 | Player "Keith Keiser" has been killed by player "Isaiah Sampson"

03:41:21 | Player "Felix Tremblay" has been killed by player "Jericho Sampson"

Chat Logs:

Spoiler

03:36:34 | Chat("Felix Tremblay"): /wait
03:36:41 | Chat("Felix Tremblay"): //we willg et all in the car
03:36:50 | Chat("Felix Tremblay"): /still loading
03:36:54 | Chat("Felix Tremblay"): /STILL LOADING
03:37:07 | Chat("Felix Tremblay"): //ok we good

03:37:08 | Chat("Jericho Sampson"): //he crashed

03:38:39 | Chat("Abel Graham"): //ye sorry boys i crashed

03:43:25 | Chat("Keith Keiser"): //Telling you right now, NO ONE has ever seen my face. EVER

03:43:38 | Chat("Abel Graham"): // apart from me right now
03:43:53 | Chat("Abel Graham"): //sry jokin

03:44:04 | Chat("Keith Keiser"): //But from beforehand, no one has ever seen it. So it's legit impossible to identify who I am

03:46:31 | Chat("Abel Graham"): *Yanks mans face mask down.*

03:46:51 | Chat("Jericho Sampson"): *seacrhes for medicine* //what medicine is it?

03:47:04 | Chat("Keith Keiser"): //Advil and Excedrin on me

03:47:24 | Chat("Nino Kobiashvili"): //what is it?
03:48:15 | Chat("Nino Kobiashvili"): //they took the pills from keiser
03:49:51 | Chat("Nino Kobiashvili"): *she goes into the basement and goes to the pharmacy*

03:53:47 | Chat("Abel Graham"): *Slices straps to Seth's bag and vest.*
03:54:02 | Chat("Abel Graham"): // lower hands and drop
03:54:03 | Chat("Abel Graham"): //yeah
03:54:53 | Chat("Abel Graham"): *snatches mans rifle.*
03:55:03 | Chat("Abel Graham"): //drop it real fast
03:55:15 | Chat("Abel Graham"): *Tosses it to Jericho*

04:18:42 | Chat("Jericho Sampson"): *SEARCHES*
04:39:01 | Chat("Jericho Sampson"): *would place the cigarette into the mans mouth, lighting it as well*
04:39:16 | Chat("Jericho Sampson"): *would light the cigarette*

Already Posted PoV's - @Kriss Blade - Keith Keiser, @AlwaysGamer - Felix Tremblay, @Empress Julia - Nino Kobiashvili

--

Calling in @groovy tony - Abel Graham, @CaliforniaRP - Isaiah Sampson, @CockRP - Jericho Sampson to post their PoVs along with any allies and all unedited video evidence they may have.

14 hours ago, Kriss Blade said:

Server and location: S1 - Pavlovo Military

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2018-05-15, Between 02:30 - 03:10 SERVER TIME

Your in game name: Keith Keiser

Names of allies involved: Iosif Mikhailov, Felix Tremblay, Seth Hatcher

Name of suspect/s: Filii Prophetam | Jericho Sampson aka G19RP | Abel Graham aka Groovy tony (Logs will show, but I suspect these 2 men as well as Isaiah Sampson aka CaliforniaRP, but again, logs will show.)

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): Offroad Hatchback (Friendly) - V3S Cargo Truck (Enemy)

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): VIDEO EVIDENCE WILL BE PROVIDED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Detailed description of the events: 

Our reason to go to Pavlovo Military was to search the area of what happened to it and what was left of it as well as search for Seth Hatcher's pills. Our first encounter with them was on the road in front of the Zelenogorsk Military Compound when they rolled up to us with their V3S Cargo Truck as we were speaking on the road. All of us pretty much changed all clothes, changed our names and changed our accents, except for Iosif since he hasn't been on DayZRP for a week so no one knew pretty much who he was at all. We had a small conversation and knew these men were religious so we sort of wanted to get away, in which we did after some time.

Continuing on our way, we drove to the Pavlovo Military Compound with our disguises and met these men once more. At first the conversation was okay, but turned slightly hostile with examples from Felix after they mentioned "God forgives all sins", he said "So if I put buckshot through your friend's head, I would be forgiven?" But Felix learned it was poor word choice and apologized and we all said it was an example, in which in genuinely was. I then try to correct these men as I confirm they are religious Christians and name off a verse from the bible:

Proverbs 18:13 (NIV)
“To answer before listening — that is folly and shame.”

This states, and I quote "We have two ears and one mouth for a reason. It’s always best to listen first in any situation and speak last, after you’ve had time to consider fully what has been said." So, by jumping to conclusions of what Felix had explained and apologized after meaning they had committed a sin and went against the bible's words, so I simply corrected them. Though, after that was stated, they took it and acknowledged it. Somewhere in the middle, I then decide to give some leftover pills for Seth's medical condition of schizophrenia, and gave him medication for his condition with the pills being in an Advil and Excedrin bottle.

After we wished to leave, we all loaded up in the vehicle after I had began to lag out a tad bit, but soon regain control and load in. Almost immediately after we load in, they drop an initiation via text. We comply with their demands for the most part, even after the server going down. I was then walked to the fences and then each one of us get out but Felix attempts to gun them down but fails. They tell us not to do what he did, so we don't. Not too long after, they accuse us of being Black Roses indirectly by calling me out by name as Keith Keiser when I went by the name Tang Laou with an Asian accent, as well as speaking Tagalog to them fluently. They then bring Nino or Empress Julia out and calls me out as recognizing me and using an Asian accent. (EDIT: Empress Julia simply just logged on and was brought in to clarify who I was. She wasn't actually called in, as verified via Steam Chat between her and I.) https://gyazo.com/5c84c2df7b84ec0b606af82d4c4fe468

Time flies and we kind of just sit their with them spewing words before we are loaded in to the hospital. We get against the walls and they plan to have Seth, who went by the name Greg Patrick Liams at the time, be off his meds and wait out to see his 'symptoms' which would be cannibalism. They then begin to cut off his vest and bag and I take that moment to pull my rifle and shoot them. I tag one and run to the roof. They did not take our radios so I radio my friends Bobby Kalo and Shawn Scar of the situation. They state they cannot come so I just figure out how to take this situation. I ran down after using a morphine and jump off the little roof part down to the actual roof, run down and tag someone twice. I get a bit greedy and run further down and attempt to take him down only to be met with a shotgun.

The reason for this report is explained below.

Invalid Kill on the man with the green Coyote backpack since I did not see him drop an initiation in text. I had seen him drive off with the Cargo and not partake in the text initiation, nor was there a vocal initiation. All he did was spew orders to his "children" and that was all. Him killing me would not be valid since they aren't in an official group and did not initiate or re-initiate.

8.3 If the player who gains kill rights is a member of an approved group, kill rights are shared with all members of that group. Kill rights cannot be shared between players who are not a part of an approved group.

--

You had shot at me first, as seen here. You shot first. So by your logic, you attempted to RDM me because I wasn't involved with the situation, right?

But to be honest, it was very clear that I was involved, and in the gif you can see that you clearly shot first(smoke left your gun before I even raised mine).

--

Meta-Gaming claims are because Nino and the men suddenly have "suspicions" and "recognize me". Note, I have NEVER taken my uniform off except now. My primary uniform consisted of leather clothing, leather sack, high capacity vest, bush hood, camo bandana mask and designer shades. My voice, as will be shown in the video, was an Asian accent as my 'normal' IC voice is a deep, raspy voice similar to a smoker's voice after consistently smoking for roughly 5-10 years. Them suddenly having suspicions and recognizing me after having no IC knowledge of my actual face and unable to differ an Asian accent from a raspy smoker's voice is why I am claiming Meta-Game.

Again, my normal character voice is a smoker's voice partnered with a deep tone and long words such as "Mmmmhh... I doooo.. *inhales* not knooow.. mmmmh." with my primary uniform being Leather Jacket and Denim Trousers, Leather Sack, Green High Capacity Vest, Black Military Boots (holds knife), Light Coloured Bush Hood, Camo Bandana Mask, Designer Shades and FAL with Ghillie Wrap. I used pretty much generic civilian clothes, mosin nagant, and an Asian accent as well as speaking fluent Tagalog (I am half Filipino IRL and lived in the Philippines for a bit so I can speak it fluently as well as Ilocano.) Never has anyone seen my actual, in character face.

--

A member of Potius Cras had informed Louie about a 'child beating Asian, in all red with a mosin' named Keith Keiser, when we found the OP, he fit all but the part of being in red, and was with a 'druggie friend' who we were also informed about.

We found an Asian man with a Mosin... And once we begin to question you about it, you got very defensive IG, and was very suspicious to us.  Noone 100% accused you of being Keith Keiser. We took Iosef aside, questioned him privately in hopes of trying to squeeze some info out of him involving your character. Even Julia said she wasn't sure, and didn't even know you were asian, etc. It was all suspicion, so we initiated in hopes of getting an answer. But you decided to try and shoot us before we can really get into the questioning.

--

The invalid initiation is because of this rule here:

6.1 All hostile situations must be have a valid reasoning and be justified with role play that happened in character, in game or in radio chat forum.

In all honesty, what would the Irish gun-smuggling crew do with a religious cult simply bent on making people turn religious? That simply makes no sense whatsoever. They called Loui over the radio to confirm who I was. (Removed comment of Nino as she logged on nor was security for Capax Infiniti) How would they suddenly know these people exist and hire them to hunt and kill Black Roses or just kill Keith Keiser? The relation between an Irish gun-smuggling group wanting to help people and leave the island and a Christian cult making people convert to Christianity makes ZERO sense.

They stated the reason for initiation was based on a suspicion. On that logic, they should initiate on all people with a certain medical condition and all Asian people.

We were told to look out for an Asian with a Mosin, and a druggie friend with him... If we saw an Asian man next to someone who admits to being on drugs... yes.. we were going to initiate if it was your character or not. There's no coincidence that the description given was the one we perceived.

--

With our suspicion, our initiation was valid;

27af4243ba9aca6c3d65c55ef43ade34.png

Leading up to the initiation, not only did you question the 'Prophet' in regards to the bible, but you also have some questionable suspicions about your character(And your druggie friend).

--

AOGM claims are because we outnumbered them 2:1. We had 4 members with rifles out and they had 2 guys, the third was driving off with the Cargo, the man who didn't initiate. They waited until we got into our vehicle to initiate. As you know, in DayZ, you put away your rifles or anything in your hand in order to board. In real life, if you got into a situation where you found someone suspicious after minor threats and hostile words had been made, you'd have your gun ready to fire from the car. But they refused to initiate until we ALL got into the vehicle, thus the AOGM claims.

--

Initiating on people in a car.. You are all grouped up in a very confined area. If you wanted to avoid getting initiated on in the car, have some friends walk alongside it while one person drives off.

--

BadRP Claims are because they had no way to tie us up and emoted cutting the straps of Seth and Iosif's bag and vest, thus rendering them useless according to the after-report they told us OOC. They also did this to them for taking their rifles. I feel this is BadRP because it is common rule sense if you wish to remove items off of a person, you need to bind them with some form of binding. I.E: Rope, Duct Tape, Handcuffs, Guts, etc. And according to Seth, they threw his rifle off then asked him to put his hands down and put it on the floor as well as not asking permission to practically ruin their clothes by "cutting them off".

8.5 Stripping a character naked in order to access their items is considered BadRP. If you wish to access the items you either have to tie up the said person or emote check them for items (for example: "*searches the man and takes all the things found in his clothes* // drop the items you have in your clothes").

11.1 You are not allowed to use powergaming against other players, unless the action is specifically allowed by the other player.

This is against the Seth and Iosif, but I was witness to it and they were more than likely going to do it to me if I didn't take advantage of a man walking downstairs and the other man having a knife.

--

8.5... stripping naked.. Cutting off a backpack and vest is not powergaming either.

5f0a75b1ec36b9743c46669bd9fc0918.png

None of these rules describe the powergaming up cutting off a backpack/vest of someone who has their hands up/tied up...

You can always RP fixing it- taping it up or sewing it- or hell; just tie the straps that were cut...

You don't need binds to pat someone down. We easily could of gone "*pats down for ____* //do I find it?" and it would be just as effective and fair game as tieing you up. The server crashes a lot, and we don't want our hostages to just die on crash or what not. There is no rule under 'powergaming' or 'badrp' that we "must tie up hostages in order to search them".

--

These accusations were with the help of Felix Tremblay, a Hostile RP Mentor, who explained what rules were broken and how to define them in this report. I take responsibility for what was put in this report, but note that I did have help with this report as no other staff members were online on TS at the time except for Whitename who stated that "If I feel a rule was broken, take it to the report section."

Responses in spoiler above ^

At 3:55 in 'Part 2' of @AlwaysGamer's video, what Kriss Blade is saying is that I do not have kill rights; noting that I was clearly involved, yet was using the rules to shield him from me.

At 17:14 in 'Part 1' of @AlwaysGamer's video, you can hear him say 'Are you /trying/ to pick fights?' indicating you knew very well that these hostilities would lead to a fight. Also, repeatedly saying 'fuck these guys' really make's me think that you went into initiation with intent to report.

Anyway, my PoV is as follows:

We met the men in the Zelenogorsk before headed to the hospital to do some preaching, and then the group followed up down to the compound.

I drove off, going to retrieve @LouieRP who told us about the suspicion of Kriss Blade that he got from Potius Cras.

Halfway back from retrieving Louie, the server crashed and I was sent back to the compound, and the v3s was gone(the initiation was already on way at this point).

I take Iosef off to the side and question them, as the others took the 2 other hostages onto the stair case.

I come back up the staircase, and then Kriss Blade shoots at us with a Mosin, runs to the roof, and calls for friends.

Then he comes back down the staircase, shooting @groovy tony in the chest.

Tony runs past me, I turn and gas him with a shotgun; he clearly shooting at me first(as you can see in the gif).

But I'm sure OP's video evidence can surely clear up any of these accusations.

Disclaimer: My video evidence has no audio, and starts roughly 45 seconds before killing the OP, and after killing the OP, we all just ran away(two hostages and two of us in a car, me, groovy tony, and julia on foot)

Edited by CaliforniaRP

43 minutes ago, CaliforniaRP said:

At 3:55 in 'Part 2' of @AlwaysGamer's video, what Kriss Blade is saying is that I do not have kill rights; noting that I was clearly involved, yet was using the rules to shield him from me.

At 17:14 in 'Part 1' of @AlwaysGamer's video, you can hear him say 'Are you /trying/ to pick fights?' indicating you knew very well that these hostilities would lead to a fight. Also, repeatedly saying 'fuck these guys' really make's me think that you went into initiation with intent to report.

For the 3:55 claim, you didn't have kill rights and that is a fact. You aren't an official group and though you were involved, have to initiate until your group gets approved so you all share kill rights. Until then, you are a dynamic and have to initiate with your group. I am not 'shielding' from anyone with rules, they are there for a reason. I was stating that for no tactical advantage, no ruleplay or 'shielding', it was simply because we were making note that you did not initiate and if you were to partake in killing, it would be a rulebreak. No shielding, simply blatant truth.

For the 17:14 claim, we were not trying to pick fights. You can clearly hear me being a middle man and trying to lessen the situation, telling my friends to stand down and apologizing. Sure, I correct you because you went against a very notable and well known bible verse, but that isn't hostile. It's just a friendly reminder "Hey, this is in the bible ya know."

And me saying "fuck these guys" can mean a multitude of things. We didn't even plan to see you at that base. Our main goal was to go there anyways. After the accusations of meta-game, I was going to put up a report regardless of how the situation panned out. If the situation turned out in our favour where we won the fight, tied you guys up and ran off with your cargo singing "Ain't No Rest For the Wicked", a report still would've gone up.

1 hour ago, CaliforniaRP said:

You had shot at me first, as seen here. You shot first. So by your logic, you attempted to RDM me because I wasn't involved with the situation, right?

But to be honest, it was very clear that I was involved, and in the gif you can see that you clearly shot first(smoke left your gun before I even raised mine).

I attempted to shoot your friend in the orange bag. I knew he was involved and aimed for him first, you were much closer and expected YOUR initiation to drop. If I wanted to, I would've killed you since you were the first person I saw and much closer. It isn't shown in the gif from what it looks like, but I even tried to lean right to shoot around you. Your claim of "he clearly shooting at me first(as you can see in the gif)." simply doesn't make sense. You have to be absolute dogshit at PvP to miss point blank at the range we were at. As I stated, if I was aiming for you, you would've been killed.

A member of Potius Cras had informed Louie about a 'child beating Asian, in all red with a mosin'. We found an Asian man with a Mosin... And once we begin to question you about it, you got very defensive IG, and was very suspicious to us.  Noone 100% accused you of being Keith Keiser. We took Iosef aside, questioned him privately in hopes of trying to squeeze some info out of him involving your character. Even Julia said she wasn't sure, and didn't even know you were asian, etc. It was all suspicion, so we initiated in hopes of getting an answer. But you decided to try and shoot us before we can really get into the questioning.

I have video evidence that proves you accused me of being Keith Keiser and I quote the words "In combination with the fellow with the Asian accent. Gotta be the same man..." The 'fellow' being referenced was Seth Hatcher who went by Greg Patrick Liams. Textbook accusation ( https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/accusation ) right there, and when Nino had logged on, that is when she logged on and was brought forward and then she said "Aaaahh, Keiser! I didn't realize you were Asian."

So "No one 100% accused me of being Keith Keiser" is simply false and video evidence will be provided as soon as possible.

Initiating on people in a car.. You are all grouped up in a very confined area. If you wanted to avoid getting initiated on in the car, have some friends walk alongside it while one person drives off.

The game is a game in the end and as we all know, it's DayZ. We attempted to leave with the car but hit an invisible wall and that is when the initiation dropped. It's quite clear you waited for us to get in the car.

8.5... stripping naked.. Cutting off a backpack and vest is not powergaming either.

5f0a75b1ec36b9743c46669bd9fc0918.png

None of these rules describe the powergaming up cutting off a backpack/vest of someone who has their hands up/tied up...

Just because there isn't a rule doesn't mean it doesn't exist. There are no rules for many things but they are still enforced or as we sometimes like to call them "Ghost Rules" or "Hidden Rules".

According to Seth, they wanted their vest and bag back but you stated "No point, they are practically useless." and refused to give them. His video evidence will be provided too on that as well. So by your statement alone, we apparently can't "tie them up" or "sew it back" as you said they were practically useless and wouldn't give us a chance. No matter what, if you are placing a status onto a player or their items, you need to emote and //OOC check if it works or it is okay. It's simply common knowledge.

2 hours ago, CaliforniaRP said:

-snip-

He said that because of the example I used when Abel talked about every sins can be forgiven. It was never our intention to get into fights. We just wanted to RP when we went to Pavlovo Military, we didn't expected to run into you guys TBH. That's why, after things got heated up because of my poor choice of word for the example, we wanted to leave. We didn't wanted to fight.

And you claim that we went in for an initiation with intent to report. What? We were leaving in our car, leaving you guys alone, but you still initiated. We had no intentions whatsoever to initiate. BTW we said "Fuck these guys" because we knew you metagamed us and abused a game mechanic to get us. Because, if you had initiated on us while we were on foot, we were 4 vs 2. Your third guy wasn't around when you initiated, so you would have been outnumbered and it could have been a possible NVFL. But since it didn't happen, I wont stretch it that far.

-snip-

Responses in spoiler above (Yeah I'm using the same idea XD)

Also, I still don't understand how you got In Game information about what Kriss's character looked like and sounded like. He never talked to anyone with that accent before the day of the fight (Kriss can confirm that fact himself) So how is it possible for you and your guys to ID a Keith Keiser from some asian guy who wear completely different clothing? You claim that someone informed Louis about Keith and his accent. So, all of a sudden, you met this asian guy and you know instantly that this is actually Keith Keiser. If so, who is this "informer"? No one, you just made up excuses for your metagaming. The truth is, you, or one of your guys, pulse checked us, finding out OOCly and via game mechanic (Pulse checking which shows your character's name) Also, after initiating, you immediatly assumed who he was without asking questions or trying to RP and find some IDs on him and any proof of who he was really. You just straight up called Louis and claimed that you found Keith Keiser. I'm sorry but this is metagaming.

METAGAMING :

"Metagaming is a broad term generally used to define any strategy, communication, information or action in a game which goes beyond the game mechanics or the knowledge of your character. Most commonly it happens when a character receives information that they otherwise would not be able to receive in any reasonable way in game, i.e. getting someones name by pulse checking them or receiving or sending information through a radio despite your in game radio being taken away."

Here is the server definition of Metagaming and one of the example is pulse checking. It is the only way you could have ID Kriss's character as Keith Keiser.

Little edit to add a quote from the server rules.

Edited by AlwaysGamer

8 minutes ago, CockRP said:

-snip-

Now to mention metagaming. As you can see in the timestamps below, there was an array of metagaming, and that is only the second video. I’m sure that once all the videos are seen from Kriss and Seth, that we will hear all voices involved. This metagaming did not end there, once moving the hostages, one of us decided to check the idle time on the unmuted hostage’s teamspeak. With a little effort and time, we could see that when he spoke in game, he was hot micing it, into teamspeak. This is clearly metagaming seeing that he did not have the ability to transmit this over the radio. In addition to this, he also powergamed that he did not have a radio, yet remained un-muted in teamspeak and continued to talk. The gyazo screenshots will be listed below as well."

Bro, what kind of accusations are those?! Kriss will confirm this when he can, but you never searched him for his radio, so there was no powergaming on his end. Which fully allowed him to talk to us. Also, he did doubled mic whenever he was giving IN GAME INFORMATIONS about the situation, with his accent and everything. I think someone has video proof of it. The only time he talked to us in TS without double micing was to tlak about other things then what was happening in game. No informations that could be useful to our side was said OOCly. Everything was RPed out on our end.

Your accusations for Power and Metagaming against Kriss are false.

Seth Hatcher - POV

After meeting the three men with no hostilities in Zelen, We proceeded to Povlovo base for my Medication.

Upon arival they spew off a bit about religion or some crap, we decide to leave, they wait till we are all in the car and initiate making us leave one at a time, Server Crashes.

My video starts when they initiate, server was down several minutes  so i didn't leave the server screen in because i was chatting to my wife during that time.its over an hour of footage and the upload time is ridiculous so hopefully ill have it posted by tomorrow

After the server came back up we resumed our positions as if it hadn't, they proceeded to make us exit one at a time and lined us up at the fence, one guys shoots at another and is killed, Ninos character then comes out of the compound, at first she seems to recognize Ken but then quickly realizes with assistance that no one knows what he looks like, they then take me and ken into the hospital, shots exchanged, ken dies, im loaded into a car and me and one other are taken away and questioned then released.

Edited for typos

Edited by TehZombyBeard

Iosif's POV

Okay, so I log into the server after a week and a half and run up to Zeleno, where I met Felix, Keith, and Seth in a hatchback. At the time, I am wearing a black armband, and they are undercover, and Keith whispers in my ear, and asks if the armband symbolized being a Rose, and I said yes, and he said that him and the other two are also roses undercover, so I knew I could trust them, I'd also had met Seth beforehand a week and a half ago, when he was brought in, but at the time I didn't notice him, so I believe them, and before we were about to hop into the car, the guys Abel, Jericho, and some other guy arrived in Zeleno, and it was all civil and they went on their way, and we all hopped in the car where they told me to go undercover as well, and we went into Pavlovo military base because that's where our mission was at the time and we saw the three there again, stuff was alright, and some comments were made that seemed a little hostile, but it was cleared up and was untasteful, but it was being used as an example. We were just trying to get out of there because we were done there and that's when the initiation was dropped after we all entered the vehicle. I personally see no reason for initiating, but there may be some hidden reason that we did wrong, i'm not sure myself. Then we complied for the most part, than two of our guys that got killed. Everything that has happened has been said, aside from my hostage situation. Me and Seth were taken away and we were being used for information, but we aren't giving it. Anyways, it goes on for a while nothing much happening aside from them cutting off my vest and backpack, and i ask for them back, and they reply, "oh whats the use for them now? we've cut the straps." Like I cant sew it up ICly? Either way, as for the metagaming accusation, I agree, I wasn't muted in TS, my fault there, but I think one of the videos someone on our side has proves that I was not relaying IC information and they weren't relaying me any info. I was talking here and there OOC, but not relaying any IC information, that could be used ICly. So that metagaming accusation is false.

No Video Proof

END POV

Abel Graham POV: We rock up to Zelenogorsk maybe 30 minutes before the situation, chatting with these folk for a while before heading off down to the hospital to preach. We arrive, and a few minutes later the same people rock up in their car. We talk for a while before I hear over my radio to stall them as long as possible, which I tried to do but they were insistent on leaving after things got slightly heated. They all get in their car, immediately forfeiting any advantage they may have had due to numbers, and I drop the initiation as they were leaving, as it was my last possible chance to do so.

They're all compliant at first, and I tell them to stay in the car until told otherwise -- despite this, Kriss gets out of the vehicle, and I hesitate to shoot him incase it was a misclick or something. I let it slide, simply telling him to raise his hands. G19 (cockrp) comes down, reinitiates, and then crashes. After G19 crashes, the server crashes. I get back in a few minutes later, crashing almost immediately after loading in. I get back in a minute or so later, resuming the situation. We start by telling people to get out slowly, one by one, and to head over to the metal fence we had Kriss up against, hands raised. Everyone complies except Felix, the hostile RP mentor, who jumps out of the car with a UMP, G19 giving him the benefit of the doubt at first as seen in the video, but when he turned around he skinned that smoke wagon and put a few holes in him.

I didn't even realise what was going on as I was watching the guys with their hands up. We end up deciding to take them into the hospital incase they had people in the treeline or something, getting them up to the top floor. I RP slicing the straps to Seth's bag and vest, take a knife out to visualise the action, and Keith pulls his mosin. I slap him once with the knife, he fires a shot, missing me and almost hitting Seth. I bolted past him, pulling my gun out, and he runs upstairs. Seth remains compliant the entire time. We play this cat and mouse for a while where he was on the roof and we were inside. He radios for backup, and then for some reason in some ave maria attack rushes downstairs with a magnum. Luckily, it was just a magnum, because the way he was spraying he definitely would have ended up killing Nino, the hostages, or Isiah, none of whom he had rights on. Since he fired the first shot, directly at Isiah, he gained kill rights and swiftly ended his life before he could put any of us into an early grave.

I got hit twice and we decide to take their car and leave with the hostages in tow, G19 taking the car and the hostages, with me, Isiah and Nino who had offered to tend to our wounds on foot. We run up for a long ass time and eventually regroup somewhere near Lopatino. The situation was basically over as I got there, it wrapping up like thirty seconds after I arrive. We head up to bash to finish the medical RP and I log out.

30 minutes ago, CockRP said:

Also, as Joules has said in her POV, the change in his different voices is far too drastic to be realistic, which is why I would like to mention bad RP on his part.

BadRP for having a different voice? It is quite clear if effort is made, you can change your voice. This claim is drastic and invalid. If that is the case, then like... I know about 70 people in this community who should be banned for BadRP with that logic used.

32 minutes ago, CockRP said:

With a little effort and time, we could see that when he spoke in game, he was hot micing it, into teamspeak. This is clearly metagaming seeing that he did not have the ability to transmit this over the radio.

If staff can go further into logs to check if they searched me for a radio, that'd be great, but I can 100% say that we were never stripped of our radios at first thus giving me the ability to radio our leaders of the situation, but they couldn't come anyways. I also have the video and checking through, none of it states you checking for a radio.

As for the Meta-Gaming claims for us not talking in-game, all of it was OOC info that was never taken IC. We were simply baffled by the situation and talking about why it was going on. All we did was talk OOC of why you initiated, why this was happening and other IRL stuff that had nothing to do with DayZ at a few points.

No Tactical Advantage, None of it taken In Character, None made any difference to the Roleplay.

3 minutes ago, CockRP said:

This is directed toward Iosif, not you.

(I noticed it was directed at me) I never at all hot mic in between talking IC and OOC, not ONCE. I never had a radio on me, so I'm not gonna hot mic both dayz and ts. You may have heard some people in ts through my mic, because my mic is bad about picking up other people talking, as I was not muted. But i never hot mic whilst talking IC and OOC, basically just talking OOC, and going according to the hostage situation ICly. 

Samuel Ricci- For further confirmation, yes indeed i did tell him that Keith was using an Asian accent as it had only been an hour after he tortured my character. He used the accent in pav before taking me into the woods to beat me. they let me go then i stumbled onto a group that took me to pav military, on the roof a man had "woken up" and the female i was with had asked about Keith. the man replied saying he too was looking for them, then my character had said "he uses a fake Asian accent to hide".

Samuel Ricci- End.

7 minutes ago, Anthony_Kriss said:

-snip-

This info can explain that people can have a doubt about someone's voice, but to the point to initiate without asking questions about who he is and trying to find out in RP who he really was? Nah. I'm still calling Metagaming. How could they recognise his voice simply from what a 12 year old character said? I would have understand if they asked questions about the child, about any other RP stuff that could link Keith with the Asian voice and do some "Investigation" or stuff like that, but to just straight up call him Keith Keiser after talking with him about religion for less than half an hour? Nah, I don't buy it. I still believe they metagame by pulse checking us, thus finding out our real identity.

And, let me guess. None of you have video proof, right? Of course not, cause one of you did pulse check us and you don't want to incriminate you or your group. But, hey, "It's only an impression" right? "No proof to back it up"... 

Edited by AlwaysGamer

Also, @CockRP, you claimed to have informations showing Stephen (Iosif) being "Unmuted in TS" and you posted screenshots of Iosif's teamspeak information. But, what proof do you have these screenshots was taken during the Situation and not after? There are no time stamps, only the Connection time can be seen, so, for all we know, you could have taken these screenshots AFTER the incident, when it would be totally normal for us to talk in TS but claim that those are proof of him metagaming infos via TS?

Admins, I would like to claim these proofs as invalid since we can't confirm if they were taking DURING or AFTER the situation.

Edited by AlwaysGamer

34 minutes ago, AlwaysGamer said:

This info can explain that people can have a doubt about someone's voice, but to the point to initiate without asking questions about who he is and trying to find out in RP who he really was? Nah. I'm still calling Metagaming. How could they recognise his voice simply from what a 12 year old character said? I would have understand if they asked questions about the child, about any other RP stuff that could link Keith with the Asian voice and do some "Investigation" or stuff like that, but to just straight up call him Keith Keiser after talking with him about religion for less than half an hour? Nah, I don't buy it. I still believe they metagame by pulse checking us, thus finding out our real identity.

And, let me guess. None of you have video proof, right? Of course not, cause one of you did pulse check us and you don't want to incriminate you or your group. But, hey, "It's only an impression" right? "No proof to back it up"... 

I am sorry, i normally don't record or save clips via plays TV, I just came to say yes i did say he had an Asian accent. -Samuel.

Just now, Anthony_Kriss said:

I am sorry, i normally don't record or save clips via plays TV, I just came to say yes i did say he had an Asian accent. -Samuel.

Oh, I wasn't talking about you bud. Don't worry, I believe that you told someone that information in game. I was talking to the 3 that were involve in the situation.

Because that same Asian man had been in the base earlier and we conversed with him. The child described what he was wearing and what gun he had, and it matched the man I, along with many others had talked to earlier that day, hence why we knew.

I was just reviewing the footage i have of Kris encountering this kid, and he wasn't wearing anything similar other than having a Mosin when we met you guys, all different clothes, also i can post that footage if needed of the encounter with the kid, or even a screenshot. it will just be after my initial evidence is posted

This is a Screenshot of that encounter

Capture.PNG

If you compare clothing you will see that its nothing alike and the description from the kid would have been such.

Edited by TehZombyBeard
adding photo

2 minutes ago, CockRP said:

He is wering the same jacket, pants and weapons as when we had seen him in that day. Im not talking about the same clothes as when we initiated in Pav, I was saying that the child's description matched the same clothes as the Asian man we had seen that day.

Perhaps im just not reading or understanding correctly, but as far as i understand thats the first time he was even near Pav that day, he may need to be the one to confirm that seeing as i only logged about an hour prior to this incident.

1 minute ago, CockRP said:

The day that he beat that kid, he was in Pav with his Black Roses friends, specifically one that wore a blue check shirt.

Kriss wasn't wearing Blue checked, and the individual who WAS wearing it is a completely different individual, Kriss was wearing a white check shirt, regardless man, i feel the identification process could have been RP'd better, thats all i have left to say on the subject, any other posts from me will be by admin request or my official footage of the event in question.

1 minute ago, CockRP said:

I never said Kriss was wearing blue, read what I wrote. Kriss's friend was wearing blue. Kriss was wearing the same red jacket. 

Dude, read what he said "and the individual who WAS wearing it is a completely different individual" SO who ever wear that blue check shirt wasn't even related.

Now let's stop this useless back and forth and let the admin decide alright? Let's stay civil, ALL OF US...

@CockRP That has to be false. On the day of contacting the child, I was wearing leather clothes and a red raincoat with facial coverage.

On your initiation, I wore generic civilian clothes and the white checkered shirt, not blue. The rifle was a Mosin but the one on the initiation was covered with grass and damaged, this one wasn't and no PU Scope. So how could Anthony Kriss possibly know what I wore yesterday when he had only the knowledge of what I knew 3 nights ago?

Again, no sense made. How can you link an Asian wearing red jacket, leather clothes and a grassy mosin to an Asian man in generic civilian clothes and no leather with a non-grassy mosin?

This is where it gets weird... You would have to go out of your way to get this info so by that, you would either have to had to either plan it OOC to carry this info IC to your new characters and groups OR go out of your way with the knowledge you gained on your different characters to gain this info IC on your new characters.

There's literally no way you could've just 'happened' to find this info out. Either way, that's bull.