Sign in to follow this  
Zanaan

Spojené Nové Zagoria

SvgFileService.png.717e068dd442110554c4848760f5c86f.png

cooltext286285275302311.png.753fe67cbe875daf373b438afa7a4b58.png

Spoiler

"Kane, I want you to go out there and apologize to the people of the town"
"Fine, whatever. I'll fucking do it"

Kane would move towards the door to the house, but upon opening the door, saw a firing squad lined up outside, the moment the first shot rang out though Kane would abruptly sit up in bed, sweating profusely and cursed to himself as he reached around in the dark for the lantern.

Meandering over to the radios he would turn them all back on one by one, listening in before heading back to the bed, still weakened heavily but finally recovering, and grabbed a notebook as he took notes on the various broadcasts he heard. As more and more people yelled, berrated eachother, and talked about the activities of the armies nearby. Bombings, murders, lost children, and yet more and more groups throwing their name into the ring. Eventually he sighed and laying back said

"We're never going to get anywhere like this... it just keeps going, and endless cycle of hate"

He ran his fingers over his face and grimmaced as he looked at the sweat collecting there, then turned his attention to the other already full notebooks. He then threw his own notebook in frustration before sighing, then laid on the bed a moment before thinking about how things were back home, running the acquisitions department for his father's company, and how as he brought more and more entities into the company it would grow and become stronger.

He smiled at the memory before abruptly sitting up, and looked at all the notebooks and said "I've been looking at this all wrong..." before retrieving the discarded notebook. Flipping to a new page he set to work drafting his plan of action.

Satisfied with his work he would look over what he's done, tapping the NWAF on a map as a viable location with it's many facilities, and then grabbed a radio, making a broadcast to declare his intentions and to see if any were interested in what he wished to accomplish.

cooltext286284399363026.png.74653d2673f534b0ba55ef102b72340a.png

Gather like minded individuals and promote to other groups (Day 320)
Form a basic militia and secure a centralized area to work from (Day 330)
Acquire munitions to defend the fledgling government from outside influence (Ongoing)
Work diplomatically with various groups to create a basic governmental structure (Day 340)
Create a running trade bazaar where anyone can open a market for a small tax of food (Day 340)
Distribute accrued food task in humanitarian efforts throughout SZ (Day 365)
Recruit an active police force held accountable to inter-group government (Day 365)
Expand control to military facility and commence training a standing army (Commence on day 370)
Absorb, not conquer, various groups to grow the structure and numbers of the state government (Ongoing)
Push back any military force from the area and announce independence of South Zagoria.

cooltext286284462968197.png.a42f942e46f54f8e7c9fa7254564e989.png

Promote a diverse roleplay experience both internally and externally
Forward the progression of the lore through IC actions
Promote cross group interaction creating foot traffic throughout the map
Creation of a multi-purpose hotspot (Likely NWAF once beta hits)

cooltext286284545473230.png.c3c9deb47b3580eb3cacc79a4b1501d0.png

cooltext286284948928501.png.34410f077787ae6d9ed0b68c266856cb.png

Kane Aster

cooltext286285018294695.png.c62612e02782b7f26e0bc981f50bbada.png

cooltext286285081327584.png.9a81e0a70bcbd5659ee1c2353b710417.png

cooltext286285156111671.png.2ac8f8ff3fc5016d232ac4f5c99bdb82.png

cooltext286288887601343.png.d67c940f92370f8f11e62669cef0b20d.png

Spoiler

Message the Following to @Zanaan

What is your age IRL?:

What timezone are you in:

What can you OOCly, or as a character ICly, bring to the table that would aid the group:

Character's IC Reasoning for Joining:

Character Backstory (Copy - Paste):

Link to character page:

Additional Comments/Concerns:

Edited by Zanaan

Yay!

Good luck man.

awwwwwwww yeah boi

Ack, forgot one last part. go figure it's the more important bit. Recruitment ?

Nice, Erik. Excited to see this take off!

I like this - best of luck with this ?

Good luck with group

17 minutes ago, pijkaCZ said:

I cannot figure out if the name is wrong or actually very clever... ? 

Depends what you think it means

7 minutes ago, Zanaan said:

Depends what you think it means

It just sounds so... exotic in Czech, I guess? ? I mean, there's nothing wrong with it, apart from the little typo, that it either should be Spojené Nové Zagorie (United New Zagorias) or Spojená Nová Zagoria (United New Zagoria). Czech is tricky when it comes to adjectives. But you can always argue that Chernarussian has it's own dialect, so it actually makes sense to have little differences between Chernarussian and Czech. ?  But I really like the idea behind the group, and wish you all the best with it! ^^ 

//Edit: It can actually be Spojená Nová Zagorie (United New Zagoria) too! Another tricky thing in Czech, Zagorie and Zagoria mean the same thing ?

Edited by pijkaCZ

Yeah I changed it back to Zagoria for now. Translators like to translate it to Zagorie for some reason even though it's not a plural word.

1 minute ago, Zanaan said:

Yeah I changed it back to Zagoria for now. Translators like to translate it to Zagorie for some reason even though it's not a plural word.

Yeah, that's the tricky part. Actually both Zagoria and Zagorie are right. And to make it even more complicated, both Zagoria and Zagorie can be singular and plural ? So keep it up, hope to bump into you in-game someday!! ^^

Good luck, but you'll need a lot of numbers...

It's going to be hard to succeed but good luck man!

goodluck Erik

Looks good man, can't wait to see what will happen between our groups ?

So sad as it is to say this, crap came up IRL again leaving me with like 1 day off a week, so going to request this to be archived. Hopefully things will slow down and I can come back to this soon.

o7

o7

/Archived as requested.

PM a mod or higher if you wanna bring it back.