Server time (UTC): 2020-10-28, 14:26
Sign in to follow this  
Kain

To Майо́р Markov [Encrypted Free Russian Movement Lore Transmission]

*Kazimir would leave Katya to sleep next to him and carefully moves her to walk out of the station. He would walk through the station and move to the top of the satellite station. He opens up his backpack and takes out a CODAN 2110M military radio and connects to his handheld radio. He relaxes and hold down his push to talk.*

"This is Призрак-Семь-Четыре-Восемь-Пять-Девять-Два-Один, Полко́вник of the Свободное российское Движение radioing to Капитан 3-го ранга Змея. Operation was a success and I've got no personnel on track. I will be going dark for some time, I must keep вишня safe until further notice. Do not send any men looking for me, attempt to round information you can and update me twice every week. In due time, I will try to set up recruitment to expand movement. Keep all mission on the low, have any remaining Альфа be sent to Sochi for the time being. You are to recuperate arms and plan out any mission. From this day on, you will be Майо́р of the Свободное российское Движение. Contact Подполко́вник пламя for further information on what the movement's plans are. I will eventually make contact with government personnel at Miroslavl' and attempt more backing in hopes that this will end petty little war that has broken out. This is Призрак, over."

*The radio transmission cuts out*

Edited by Kain

*a reply would come nearly half a day later*

"This is змий. Clashes reported to be continuing near border, keep your head down. Make contact with any State actors within the country that may be sympathetic to our cause. Over."

*fades*

*A reply would come no less than a half an hour later.*

"This is Призрак, good copy змий. Halt any Russian military access to Chernarus as best as possible, do not be direct. For protection of movement, I need you to groom a man to be Дипломат. When time comes for мне to communicate with state authorities, having Дипломат would be big advantage for credibility. We have to trick the Chernarussians that joining the movement will halt the war, we must do whatever we can to free Russia once again. You have ability to pick out which officer you wish to groom, speak with Подполко́вник пламя and get everything together. If all succeeds, I will return. Призрак, over."

*The transmission cuts out.*

*Kazimir would walk into a cabin and take out his radio transceiver. He would power it up and put the headset over his head. He would enter the Free Russian Movement encrypted code and frequency. Kazimir would speak firmly into the radio with his thick Russian accent.*

"This is Призрак-Семь-Четыре-Восемь-Пять-Девять-Два-Один, Полко́вник of the Свободное российское Движение radioing to Подполко́вник пламя. I need this to be noted. I've learned recently that there are people who are researching infection origin at Kamensk. What I need to be found out is if they are using it to find a cure or for malicious intent. I need you to find any information about a Доктор named Rose. I require any background check as possible. If what this woman is saying is true, we need to smuggle in high-class technology to assist. I need this update as soon as possible. Additionally, keep me updated with the situation with the Belozersk's People Republic. This is necessary to bring Russia back to core if true. We must do what we can to eradicate Russia of the инфицированных людей and if word of this gets out, more will join our cause to free Russia, to free the rest of humanity. Призрак over. "

*The transmission would fade.*

Sign in to follow this