Server time (UTC): 2020-10-30, 15:39 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
Lad

Well, I've got to go.

So here it is. I'm going to be leaving for probably a long time. These past couple of months have really taken their tole on me and I'm really struggling day to day with my life, eating, drinking and just getting out of bed. I'm not active here anymore so I don't see the point in sticking around. On top of all that the family is really struggling for money so chances are I'm going to have to sell my PC, monitors and consoles including my retro ones and probably a lot of other stuff like my keyboard/piano and (hopefully not) my phone. I don't have a job and I highly doubt I'm going to get one for a while and get possessions again.

I don't really know who to tag since I don't talk to people here anymore. So yeah. Maybe I'll come back one day. I just hope my situation gets better and my mental health will let me come back.

That's all I can say really. See you later.

Sucks to hear that has happened Lad. Good luck with your irl issues , enjoyed the chats and banter we had in ts .Take care. 

I'm here if you ever want to talk. You're more than welcome in my Discord any time. ❤️ Please don't be a stranger.

@Lad really sorry to hear, you were always one of the good quiet voices I liked to see on the forums. Always a well-opinionated guy overall. But maybe one day you will come back. Anyways I hope for the best in your future endeavors. 

tumblr_m8bb1k3ftA1qlh1s6o1_250.gif

o7

Stay well my dude! ❤️ 

Sorry to see you go Lad, but life always comes first. Good luck 

I'm sorry to hear that lad, hope you get better soon. Good luck out there.

Life always comes first, that’s my rule of thumb.

You take care Lad.

It’s sad to see you go! Take care. 

I don't know you, but I have had problems like yours irl my friend. Do what you have to do and climb back up. Don't give up.

Please stay safe out there @Lad I know we don't talk much but with the small amount we did i could immidately tell you are an amazing person. if you EVER need to talk message me or lyca we'll be here for you ❤️ 

Take care Jammielad

Shit lad sad to see you go. We'll still be in touch. If you need anything you know were to conatct me.

Best of luck, Lad! 

You know we're always here if you need a ear or ... several. Things can get rough sometimes, but just remember you can make it through them. Once you do, you'll be out the other side. 

Sorry to hear things aren't going well at the moment. I think you need to consider going to the GP and explain how you're feeling at the moment, there is help if you need it. Your mental health needs to come first before other things at the moment. 

It will get better even if it feels like it will not right now. Keep putting one foot in front of the other and move forward.

You're one of the good guys Lad do not forget that.

I've enjoyed or Elite: Dangerous adventures so I hope there will be more when things get better (which they will).

I wish you the very best.

Samaritan

Sorry to hear that you're leaving. Take care and hopefully you will make a return in the future!

Things will get better for you so just keep moving forward in life! See you man!

Hey buddy. If you don't already have me add me on Steam. I might have you already.

Take care man.

Take care

Shit, that's rough man, I hope things turn around for you real soon

I just want to thank you all for the nice words. It really means a lot. I hope to see you all soon.

17 hours ago, Rolle said:

Take care Jammielad

See you later Rolle-San.

Shame to see you go Lad. We didn't talk much but I hope you and family get through this bud ❤️

Hope you feel better soon Lad, just know I'm a message away if you feel no one is around. 

Hope things get sorted soon and I hope to see you back very soon!

Sorry to hear about the troubles your having bro, many people have had similar issues so we completely understand where you are coming from, hopefully you can come back one day with a big smile on your face ? Good luck out there @Lad