Server time (UTC): 2020-10-28, 15:17
Sign in to follow this  
groovy nate

Filii Prophetam [Strict Recruitment]

(Working on fixing the header now)

xGz7rVU.png

Spoiler

And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Revelation 6:1-2

wYSvmeU.png

The three “Apostles” were given a divine mission, to travel the world and spread the lord’s word to the less advantaged third world populations. These missions brought them across the ocean to the wartorn continent of Africa, where they crusaded across the devastated lands of Sierra Leone, where they established a mission in a local village. They negotiated protections for the village with the local “warlords” that were nothing more than apparitions of the devil himself disguised as one the shepherd’s lost flock. They started by establishing neutral routes for humanitarian aid and clean water to pass through unscathed by the guerilla fighting of the intense bush wars.

The exploits of the three most devout were soon heard far and wide, and they were praised by some as paragons of virtue and true sons of christ. They were soon the target of international fame, and were forced by constant press attention to leave that village they had helped for fear of bandit attacks due to the newfound fame. They were sent back to the states by their missionary organisation to recoup for several months until the opportunity to head to Syria arose in October 2016, to help the christian population affected by the civil war. They left Syria in November, just a month after arrival, due to the rapidly approaching ISIL forces that posed a great threat to their lives as Christians.

In January 2017, just a few months after leaving the Levant, the opportunity to head to the country of Takistan to establish support for the relatively low Christian population, and to establish a mission in the region to offer conversion to local Muslims. It was a risky expedition, though a righteous one they felt they had to undertake due to their previous “cowardice”. They had been assigned more resources to work with this time around, a larger group of missionaries among other things, mostly owing to their previous efforts in Sierra Leone.

They arrived in Takistan in March 2017, their expedition going well for a while.

When He broke the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come.” And another, a red horse, went out; and to him who sat on it, it was granted to take peace from the earth, and that men would slay one another; and a great sword was given to him.

Revelation 6:3-4

NK00npK.png

It was on this mission that the three brothers and the two preachers faced the rapture of Christ. At the sound of the first trumpet, riots and death began.They looked inside themselves for the grace of heaven, yet received none.They retreated into the mountains, only to be greeted by more of God’s wrath. There was an unfathomable amount of the unrighteous demons that began to walk the Earth, devouring the flesh of the unworthy. The bombings ever persisting, were equated to the booming of the third trumpet of the apocalypse.

They spent almost a year hiding and praying, the sanity of these men quick to perish in solitude as they looked to their only salvation, the Lord. Jericho was the first to see the visions of the Lord. Preaching this to his brothers, preachers, and followers who all seeked shelter with them. The visions incited the groups goal in the apocalypse; to bring the unworthy before the wrath of God.

When He broke the third seal, I heard the third living creature saying, “Come.” I looked, and behold, a black horse; and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. And I heard something like a voice in the center of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; but do not damage the oil and the wine.”

Revelation 6:5-6

qKO7QoV.png

The group and their followers would have seen this as a chance to lead the worthy during the times of damnation. Without the grievances of the modern world, the opportunity to spread faith became more potent than ever: this was the Second Coming of Christ. He has removed those of unnecessary demise, and the Rapture will soon follow. The Children of the Prophet wander the lands, ridding it of sin wherever they go.

They seek refuge in the verses of the bible. Using the word of their Lord and savior as armor, the men left the sanctity of the mountains, forced South by the infected. They roam the lands of South Zagoria, preaching the word of their prophecy.

When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come.” I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hades was following with him. Authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Revelation 6:7-8

yxvuXIw.png

The “Prophet”

Jericho Sampson -  @G19RP

Brethren

Isaiah Sampson - @CaliforniaRP

Adam Sampson - @NateRP

Preachers

Imani Solomon - @Agent Banks

Abel Graham - @groovy tony

Followers

Joseph Skinner - @RandyRP

TBA - @DrWhiskey

TBA - @HenningRP

Hiroshi Suzuki - @MurasakibaraRP

Andre Rizzo - @Scar

Daisy Von Pearl - @Mademoiselle

lAodta9.png

Establish a safe place for the followers to worship in. | Day 338

Find a Church to give sermons from. | Day 368

Baptize around ten new followers. | Day 400 [0 out of 10]

Establish a holy land, with well communicated boundaries achieved through radio broadcasts. | Day 450

Establish a religious code for the Children to follow. | Day 500

Grow the congregation of followers to account for any expansion. | Ongoing

Use a radio station to broadcast the word of God. | Ongoing

Spread the word of God through sermons on sabbath. | Ongoing

Bring the wicked before the wrath of God. (Make All Sinners Repent!) | Ongoing

4WVYwMP.png

Provide unique, religious experiences for the server.

Properly roleplay a cult, using a prophecy and the bible as their group’s backing.

Provide fun and immersive RP to all parties involved.

HwrbEbX.png

PM @G19RP,  @CaliforniaRP, and @NateRP.

Spoiler

What is your age IRL?:

What timezone are you in:

What can you OOCly, or as a character ICly, bring to the table that would aid the group:

Are you prepared to follow a hierarchy both ICly and OOCly? (Y/N, Not following orders will result in immediate removal from the group):

Character's IC Reasoning for Joining:

Character Backstory (Copy - Paste):

Link to character page:

Additional Comments/Concerns:

Ownership of this thread will go to @CaliforniaRP @NateRP @G19RP when they're not busy gatting people and making groups.

Edited by NateRP

kill the heathen

New group, new shitty graphics to replace, eh?

Looking good tho

Looking forward to this!

oooo

Looks good! :D 

Can't wait to meet you guys ingame. 

Honestly - This idea is something the server lacked so far. These are the endtimes and religious cults make perfect sense. +1 and good luck from my side.

/Archived due to group holder having held a group within the last 30 days.

Please pick a new holder and PM an admin to have it's ownership transferred. This group cannot be unarchived until you do so.

Sorry boys.

We're back. It's been too long, I missed you all.

THAT WAS A SHORT LAPSE BUT WERE BACK IN THE SADDLE BOYS REEHAW HOWDY

Edited by groovy tony

/unarchived 

best of luck.

CarefreeAgreeableEsok.gif

back in the saddle

was a good 30 minutes, gotta bring the reputation back.

Image result for you'll never take our freedom

Looks promising.

This is something I can get behind, if done properly...

Good luck guys!

This is different, good luck

Good luck with the group :3

Just now, Gaylaxy said:

Good luck with the group :3

❤️

?

1 minute ago, Brady said:

There are applications at the bottom for a reason ?

Just now, Agent Banks said:

Indeed ?

3 minutes ago, Agent Banks said:

Why apply when I can meet you guys in game! Ive never really gone through with the application process for groups before, only IC recruitment as it doesnt make sense to OOCly apply for an IC group. But, if I see yall in game we will see how it goes!

ooo good luck fellas