Server time (UTC): 2020-10-29, 01:18
Sign in to follow this  
Wyoming

The Bulldogs ( Lads on tour)

See the source image

The beginning

This is a story about a group of lads from the great island of britain, english boys born and raised to love their homeland, for queen and country they lived, laboured and thrived in their country. This harmony they possessed was however destroyed when Tony Blair raised to power, opening Britain’s door to all the muslamic extremists of the middle east and EU.

Lack of jobs and falling wages drove many British boys to the streets, protesting their losses and fighting to protect Britain from these foreign invaders.These lads eventually met a man named Tommy Robinson, this man worked with a group named the “English defence league” he explained to the boys how these foreign filth were the ones causing the decline in not just British jobs, but also British culture.

The Last Straw

The event which led to the radicalisation of these lads was the rape of Albert’s younger sister, she was groomed and raped by an immigrant who had just moved into their salford council estate, the police were informed of the man’s actions however took no action, so it was left to the lads.

See the source image

The boys began to protest in a small area of salford, bombarding the muslims house with eggs and bricks, this was however not enough justice for the lads. Later that week under the cover of the night, Albert and the boys jumped the muslim, beating him to death and throwing his body into the manchester canal, never to be seen again.

The lads carried on being loyal members of the EDL, fighting for the freedom of Britain against cultural obliteration, this went on for many years, only calming down in 2017 after the EU referendum. The boys were now more content with the government, feeling as though they had managed to at least make some change, if only small.

See the source image

In late 2017 the lads decided to organise a trip abroad to Shagaluf in order to celebrate the EU referendum results, sadly because of a lack of funds the boys were forced to book a trip from england to Turkey, then to Shagaluf. When the time came as they were flying over Romania their plane had a critical failure and crashed into the coast of the black sea, within the borders of Georgia. Eventually after months of surviving from the infection in georgia the boys wished to return home, they managed to make their way into South Zagoria, that is where our story now begins.

IC Goals:

- Spread British culture (ongoing)

-Find a way to return to england (100 days)

-Keep all the lads safe from danger (on going)

-Make sure no undesirables are roaming around the country (ongoing)

OOC Goals:

-Create a normal group of survivors with no ultimate goal

-Create a group of casual players to join and have fun

-Provide fun and interesting rp for everyone we meet

-Portray true northern culture ingame

Roster:

@Wyominghttps://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-6122/

@Gandhi - (Making character)

Relations:

Friendly:

British

Commonwealth Countries

Americans

Unfriendly:

French

Germans

Muslims

Middle Easterns

Group App template:

Name:

Character page:

Do you understand northern English culture:

DIsclaimer: I have no idea how to do graphics, so i apologize if the thread isnt of people’s liking

Edited by Wyoming

I don't know if it's just on my computer but this post looks like it was formatted by satan..

I think something went wrong: 

Spoiler

286bb38311.jpg

you are correct my friend, I had it all formatted, then it all jumbled up ?

Just now, Spartan said:

I think something went wrong: 

Reveal hidden contents

286bb38311.jpg

Have u any idea how to fix this issue?

Just now, Wyoming said:

you are correct my friend, I had it all formatted, then it all jumbled up ?

Have u any idea how to fix this issue?

Try putting the text in several spoilers, did you copy it from somewhere? 

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

a google doc ?

Still fucked, its all stuck to left of the thread

Edited by Wyoming

Looks good

6 minutes ago, Spartan said:

can u delete the thread, ill have to make a new one, no idea whats wrong with it ?

5 minutes ago, Wyoming said:

a google doc ?

Still fucked, its all stuck to left of the thread

When you paste it, this will appear in the bottom of the textbox if I'm correct:
  Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Click that, you'll have to redo the formatting but it should fix your current problem. 

It's the formatting. When you past something here you should see the option to remove rich text formatting (will pop up right above the attachments section). Or paste it into a notepad first then copy that, it'll remove all formatting just the same. Once it's here, format it again.

Snipped

Edited by Wyoming

I fixed it ? 

Just now, Spartan said:

I fixed it ? 

Thanks! ?

I think the lore needs a lot of work, to me it is too short and lacking in content. Also the whole thread needs beautifying with some much needed graphics. Feels too much like a WIP to me rather than a polished group idea.

After fuckin about with the format and realising the thread is aids without graphics id like to request an achieve, ill bring it back when I've added abit more to lore, and discovered the ability to create graphics

@Spartan ( sorry for wasting ur hard work ?)

//plz Achieve 

Edited by Wyoming

Good luck m8! Hope the formatting works out for you. Looking forward to meetin you brits.

Edited by barto300

Archived as requested ?