Server time (UTC): 2020-10-20, 11:58
Sign in to follow this  
ReaperRP

R.I.P My PC

Well I guess this is it for now had a water pipe burst and yeah now my pc is fucked so to all here  cya around hopefully will not be too long but I can not afford a new PC anytime soon.

@Kitsunicans only known you for a few months but we had a good run

@jacob67121 Dude the meme team well what can I say always been a good laugh keep the meme team alive

@chaz06moore only known you a couple of days but it's been nice to meet you

@Jeff Adams well fuck dude you are the gear dude if anyone needs it you have it we had some good times 

@Wyoming well you are only 3 foot tall  lol been good to know you dude 

@Shazzzam Been great to know you my friend don't let anyone get you down and keep up the fight

On that note like I said not sure when I will be back could be a month i kind of doubt it but it will probs be in a year or so 

So again to all i have met IG or just in TS  it's been a pleasure

Why water cool tho

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

2 minutes ago, Rolle said:

Why water cool tho

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

Don’t think he has water cooling as his pcs older than my nan. I’m guessing it was in the lounge room or something reaper ? 

Oh, I understood water pipe as in a water cooling system. My bad. RIP. 

But surely in case of water damage your home insurance will cover the costs, including replacement of broken appliances. 

Rip my guy, I wish u luck on ur old man adventures, don't be a stranger.

Well damn, hope all is well dude and hopefully your PC is back up and running in no time, We will still be here ? 

Goodluck

Had a blast playing with you dude. Hope you get this sorted somehow as we all need a Joe foster in our lives. These last couple of months have been great so it'd suck to see you just go. Maybe Rolle's right? Do you have home insurance if it was a water leak? *Who's gonna be the group psycho now?  

Edited by Kitsunicans

Mang, sell one of your kids for a pc.

Joking ofc, you know where to find me bro, will never forget you. We'll hear each other soon enough, no need for bursting tears!

Aw, that gotta suck. take care out there!

in the arms of the angels 

Sorry to hear my guy, hope you come back soon!

8 minutes ago, Lady In Blue said:

in the arms of the angels 

Sorry to hear my guy, hope you come back soon!

You mean you were sober when you wrote this comment ? Jks jks Pavlovo flashbacks 

Damn, sorry to hear that Reaper =( . Good luck with getting everything sorted and we hope to see you back soon! Take care!

Thanks for the mention mister laggy-shotgun-right-into-Major's-face!

❤️

Don't be a stranger.

4 hours ago, Rolle said:

Why water cool tho

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

Because water cooling is superior, especially with the new all in one units they have now. 

Hope to see you back soon man! Take it easy.

when you want to leave dayzrp so you gotta make a lie about your pc dying

lol jk, hopefully you can come back soon (you should have a few months before .63 drops kek)

Sorry to hear about your PC dude..Hope to see you back again soon!

2 hours ago, Zero said:

Because water cooling is superior, especially with the new all in one units they have now. 

water + electronics = ?

anyways, i hope to see you back soon!

No chance of trying to dry everything out and then firing it up and seeing what happens first?

Thanks to all and @Major sorry dude love you too and the shotgun to the face was funny 

Now  the low down the next door neighbor was doing DIY and the dickhead drilled into a water pipe, now what he did not know is it started to leak into my house, so I though it was my water pipe but no anyhow I have had a chat and he will be sorting out all that he fucked up not sure when but hopefully sooner rarther than later lol 

So at the min i have to use this tablet and with my old fat fingers it's shit lol 

And +1 to all i ran out of beans 

2 minutes ago, Reaper said:

Thanks to all and @Major sorry dude love you too and the shotgun to the face was funny 

Now  the low down the next door neighbor was doing DIY and the dickhead drilled into a water pipe, now what he did not know is it started to leak into my house, so I though it was my water pipe but no anyhow I have had a chat and he will be sorting out all that he fucked up not sure when but hopefully sooner rarther than later lol 

So at the min i have to use this tablet and with my old fat fingers it's shit lol 

And +1 to all i ran out of beans 

Sounds like insurance would cover it. Alternately you could sue.

RIP indeed, hope you get something worked out

8 hours ago, Reaper said:

@jacob67121 Dude the meme team well what can I say always been a good laugh keep the meme team alive

Of course dude. The meme team doesn't die, I'll just have to get @Kitsunicans some better soundboard effects so he can try to take your place?