DatTurtle

S1 - Zelenigorsk NVFL KOS By random guy

Server and location:  S1, Zelenigorsk

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): S1, 4:10 

Your in game name: Jeremy Petras

Names of allies involved:  Michael O'Neil

Name of suspect/s: //

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): No

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):  6:52:00 (screen is froze audio only)

Detailed description of the events: Me and @Zeeorc planned to rob someone of their food and ammo as we needed some spare. We set up near Zelenigorsk and a person came, @Zeeorc initiates by saying "Stop where you are, drop your gun we have you surrounded". The guy then replies by saying "oh okay" (and doesnt say anything else the entire situation). His friend then starts shooting from the hill and hits me. I tell the original guy we were going to rob "Radio your friend to stop shooting or you die". I get behind the tree to bandage and the victim pulls his gun whilst Zeeorc is aiming at him and shoots me. We were on both sides of road and had him surrounded yet his friend didn't care and still shot. Audio clearly shows a distant shot followed by me getting behind cover and the victim pulling out his gun and shooting me.

Rucker POV - 

Lucas was running down the road and got initiated on by these guys.  I shot one and he runs away, I then kill the second one that was stopping behind the bush to aim.  End of situation.

Edited by ExoticRP

Discussed on TS And would like to close the report. ?

We're also good with it being closed

Viktor Chesnov POV: Skipping and hopping my way to Zelnogorsk and BOOM, Initiation drops so I'm like "Oh my hands are up" exotic dips onto a hill and attempts to shoot the OP twice.. He then gives me a certain demand like "Tell your friend to stop shooting or you'll die" where I tell him he's not my friend.. I see the man bandaging and I see my chance to finish up this situation! I drop my hands and spray the first guy down, I take a shot to the vest but nothing happens I attempt to shoot the guy again and then he dips into a bush. I then spray into the bush with either me or Exotic killing the man. END OF POV!

I'm cool with closing as well. 

3 hours ago, DatTurtle said:

We were on both sides of road and had him surrounded yet his friend didn't care and still shot.

That's called self-defense. Also you can't surround someone with 2 people, trigonometry suggests at least 3. Closing.