Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2020-10-23, 05:27
Sign in to follow this  
Elijah Johnson

A burst transmission.

Recommended Posts

*Jaguar peers down the road into the town marking some locations on his map before putting it away in his pack and accessing his communicator*

This Jaguar to Tidal sensitive information gathered, need to report ASAP requesting meet in safe location...... I will remain in the area temporarily ....

*The moans of an infected can be heard*

Hold one moment....

*He releases his communicator and takes his rifles aiming for an infected down the road shambling towards him, he pulls the trigger and the sound of a suppressed round tearing through the air causing the infecteds head to explode blood spraying from it before the corpse collapses to the ground *

Area is becoming to hostile will need to relocate will attempt to return in 5 hours...

I've been made ...

*Makes a break for the trees at least a dozen infected rushing after him  the sounds of more shots and gurgled screams can be heard then there is just silence*

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Franklin presses down the PTT, using a New York accent.

"Might not want to have a conversation like that on such a public frequency."
"What with the rumors of cannibals and such."

Franklin releases the PTT and shakes his head.

Share this post


Link to post

*Jaguar breathing heavily several figures chasing him in the background he rushes into a shed and slams the door places his weight against it he slides down changing magazines in his rifle before peering out of a window and responding on his communicator *

Who.... who is this ? What's your name ? How did you get on this frequency ? Nevermind I don't know who you are but your  not who I'm after... wait is that...

*Banging and screams can be heard coming through the radio channel as infected pound and slam into the door*

 

Shit... they've found me again... grrr got to change frequency Tidal if your hearing this please switch to secure channel .... damn these infected moving to secure location ... Jaguar out

*You hear rapid suppressed shots come from the radio with sounds like wood splintering as if a door was being shot through before he comms go dead*

Share this post


Link to post

Franklin presses down the PTT and speaks in a New York accent.

"Name's Vince, hope you get in contact with whoever you're looking for."

He releases the PTT and clips his radio to his belt.

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...