Server time (UTC): 2020-10-28, 14:43
Sign in to follow this  
Wire

My Buddy Yoda's Last Day...

w_YJCU4Ut6rM3nUWCGzJa9cuyW_VyMM-26Ezj0annxw.jpg?w=576&s=b535bc37262379ff009b46baa2152520

Please show this little guy some love, he has been apart of the family for the past 15 years and, unfortunately, it is his time.

He has been fairly sick for the past few days, and being as old as he is, surgery isn't really a good option.

He was always kind of a jerk, but he was a jerk that we all loved. My younger sister especially.

This is him after getting back from the vet so that he could spend his last day at home.

I'm gonna miss you buddy...?

Aww!! That's so sad to hear, just know that you gave him a great life where he was loved and cared for. And even though, he has to go now he can go knowing that he was incredibly cared for and loved by you and your family. ❤️

Give him a nice dinner and give him tons of snuggles. Poor baby. I hope his last day is a good one. 

Well the best you can do is give him a great day.

When my dog was scheduled to get put down, we put him in a doggie bed in a shopping cart and walked around walmart with him for like an hour and he had a blast, passed with a smile on his face. It's tough but for the better for your pet ?

Guest Roach

Would suck if I had to do this to my own cat ?

I feels ya man. Much love to your buddy Yoda and I can only hope he gets the best day of his life.

Been where you are. It’s not a nice place to be and it never gets easier. It’s a kindness you’re doing, never forget that. 

Lost my dog a few years back so I know what you're going through. It's hard man, and especially when you lose someone that you've spent so much time with. I wish you well man!

i cant show much sympathy because for whatever reason I don't get attached to pets, probably cause my cat is an asshat and I want to punt her.
o7 Yoda the cat, may they live on in cat heaven

I feel/felt whatever pain you are going through.  I had to put down my cat of 19 years just about a month and a half ago.  Shittiest day of my life so far.

As other people have said, give 'em the best damn day you can.  Know that you are doing the right thing in making sure your little jerk friend isn't suffering.

o7 Yoda.

Sorry to hear the news friend, I've always appreciated animals more than dirty hoo-mans. I know the feeling of losing a furry companion all too well, hope everything gets better soon for ya.

Yeah I feel ya pain. My kitty's got cancer rn. ?