Server time (UTC): 2020-11-01, 01:44 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
N-Tox

Post backround

Couldn't find the original thread suggesting the background on posts so I thought I'd throw this up.
@Rolle would it be possible to get a larger color variety for post backgrounds? Specifically I want to use a gray background but it won't let me do that because of Tycoon reverting to the yellow background. I know that some color would clash with the look of the different materials for the backgrounds but I think a gray one or some others wouldn't look bad. 

SAME, i want a gray background as well

5 minutes ago, NateRP said:

SAME, i want a gray background as well

ikr, nothing really fits with a white avatar and name theme better than a bit of gray

1 hour ago, N-Tox said:

ikr, nothing really fits with a white avatar and name theme better than a bit of gray

grey background? *changes you back to a Whitename*

change your tycoon settings so that your post style is that of the Members group 

i think you can do that at least

41 minutes ago, Whitename said:

grey background? *changes you back to a Whitename*

change your tycoon settings so that your post style is that of the Members group 

i think you can do that at least

doesnt work, I tried that. that now only affects your name color I believe, also, with tycoon settings for color it doesnt change. 

1 hour ago, N-Tox said:

doesnt work, I tried that. that now only affects your name color I believe, also, with tycoon settings for color it doesnt change. 

I’ll take a look when i get home in about an hour and a half, provided rolle hasn’t answered yet

1 hour ago, Whitename said:

I’ll take a look when i get home in about an hour and a half, provided rolle hasn’t answered yet

Oh, I see. Welp, not much to do. There used to be a "post theme" option to change to the lower ranks. Didn't notice it left since I have a pretty sweet post and name colour already

Yes please add this!

I’m gonna bump this real quick. I really think we should add a grey post background and I didn’t get a response from @Roland

Edited by N-ToxRP