Server time: 2017-10-24, 00:17
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest h4ze420

Please, Please, Pleassssssssssee

Guest h4ze420   
Guest h4ze420

Just submitted my whitelist app. can't wait to get an answer.

but damn what is this nerve breaking, please say yes!

so for the people who reading this and already played RP,

What is the best thing ever happend or the best feature in DayZ RP?

Greetings,

Haze Out!

Guest MARTiN   
Guest MARTiN

Firefights and spontanius events by SDS.

Also i remember this time when we sat by a campfire in TP when Kakan and dottastic was telling storys.

also, 420 blze it fgt

Guest Alfie   
Guest Alfie

Good luck buddy!

EDIT: Hm, I haven't really had one, lol ;D!

Guest Marcus Williams   
Guest Marcus Williams

In a three way clan battle, and winning it :D

Guest Grumby   
Guest Grumby

Gathering survivors on a revenge plot to get a guy that just robbed 3 people. I had about 7 people rounded up, and then i lost my connection :/. Hope they got him in the end.

Clintbet    1

Firefights man ;) one time, directly after a firefight had occured where I survived. I sat down by a wall and waited with my SVD, hoping to see my target which I had lost behind a wall. Some time after, he came back thinking it was over. That was his last mistake.

Guest Cadan   
Guest Cadan

Like they all firefights...

They're the best thing to happen.

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

Crashing chopper to TP.

Tomeran    3

Hm, best moments. Tricky to nail down one. Here are some that comes to mind.

First Elektro outpost before it became a hornets nest.

The nord "hatchet charge" in Elektro prior to...everything(in the ancient dayzrp days).

The defense of the lumber mill in the first invasion event, up until I realize im staring down the back end of an RPG aimed at the zeds and hear the wielder of said weapon go "SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!".

"Its in the vents!" Staff will know what im talking about.

The exodus event - Expedition "retreat" from camp Prud. "RUN FOR YOUR FUCKING LIVES!"

Revolver dual with Clintbet in Taviana.

Gullio1    0

The nord "hatchet charge" in Elektro prior to...everything(in the ancient dayzrp days).

The defense of the lumber mill in the first invasion event, up until I realize im staring down the back end of an RPG aimed at the zeds and hear the wielder of said weapon go "SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!".

The exodus event - Expedition "retreat" from camp Prud. "RUN FOR YOUR FUCKING LIVES!"

Don't forget the "GET TO DA CHOPPAR, NAOW" from the Invasion Event.

Clintbet    1

<3

I remember going through all Sabina looking for you ^^

Tomeran    3

Don't forget the "GET TO DA CHOPPAR, NAOW" from the Invasion Event.

Im sure that was fun. But I was dead. RPG backblast straight up my nostrils, blew my brain out my ears.

Sin    127

My first time piloting a Little Bird

Saving a certain nub from a bandit and getting my first kill at the same time.

Scavenging Cherno in complete darkness (before the moon became forever full) with Le Grenouille and his son Jurian.

Getting killed by The Mavasaur.

Killing Jamie (I was drunk, it was an accident, etc.)

Killing The Mavasaur (I meant to do that. To be fair, he killed me too. Hrmmm, looks like I still owe him one.)

Any time I've met up with the Rising Freeborns.

But more than anything else, joking around with people in IRC / Shoutbox and the fantastic community that's developed here.

My first day on DayZRP. Didn't have a mic yet, and I had never played DayZ nor ArmA II before. Daniel lead me through Cherno to look for some supplies because only had a hatchet (I thought it was really good). It was dark as fuck. Daniel had NVGs and I was running behind him like a blind goose. Every time a car came, he shouted at me to turn off my flashlight and I hid in the grass.

I remember how excited I was. I had no clue where I was, and I completely relied on Daniel. In the end I got to throw a flare between the apartments and the hospital, and I got to loot my own apartment. I was scared to death. :D

Guest h4ze420   
Guest h4ze420

My first time piloting a Little Bird

Saving a certain nub from a bandit and getting my first kill at the same time.

Scavenging Cherno in complete darkness (before the moon became forever full) with Le Grenouille and his son Jurian.

Getting killed by The Mavasaur.

Killing Jamie (I was drunk, it was an accident, etc.)

Killing The Mavasaur (I meant to do that. To be fair, he killed me too. Hrmmm, looks like I still owe him one.)

Any time I've met up with the Rising Freeborns.

But more than anything else, joking around with people in IRC / Shoutbox and the fantastic community that's developed here.

thanks for the intresting story, I think I shouldn't have asked what the best experiences were for the people in RP cause now I'm even more hyped about playing with you guys!

My first day on DayZRP. Didn't have a mic yet, and I had never played DayZ nor ArmA II before. Daniel lead me through Cherno to look for some supplies because only had a hatchet (I thought it was really good). It was dark as fuck. Daniel had NVGs and I was running behind him like a blind goose. Every time a car came, he shouted at me to turn off my flashlight and I hid in the grass.

I remember how excited I was. I had no clue where I was, and I completely relied on Daniel. In the end I got to throw a flare between the apartments and the hospital, and I got to loot my own apartment. I was scared to death. :D

hahahaha, yes exactly the first time I played DayZ i was logging on and off because of the zombies i agro'd it was in the middle of the night just bought arma 2 combined operations and it was dark in the server i played it for 3 hours with only looting a small litle village .

but the best part about it all was that i had more fun in that 3 hours then any other time playing alone!

it's like your 1st time: it's exciting, it's confusing, you don;t know what youre doing but it's a lot of fun hahaha