Server time (UTC): 2020-10-30, 19:01 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
Shazzzam

Any Russians?

*Nikolai sits in an abandoned house, bandaging his shoulder from a fresh bullet wound* 

Are there any Russians at all in South Zagoria, blin?

*He let's go of the PTT*

Franklin presses down on the PTT and speaks in his Russian accent.

"I Russian, sad I do not remember much of the language."
"My name is Dima."

Franklin releases the PTT.

*Nikolai replies back*

It is great to hear other Russians stuck in here! Very good to meet you Dima, I hope I get to hear your voice outside of radio soon! I know other Russians here besides you and me, do you wish to leave this place?

*He let's go of the PTT button*

*Vasily presses the PTT. A cold, deep Russian accent can be heard speaking near perfect English*

Good luck heading back to our home country. Fighting on the northern border. I don’t recommend trying to head home

*Vasily releases the PTT*

Edited by Whitename

*A cough breaks the silence of a dimly lit cabin. The cackling laugh of a fire echos through the background. Pavel takes his radio, pressing on the PTT speaking with a Russian like accent*

"At this current time, there are groups of people taking up arms against foreign people, especially Russians."

"Try to be careful giving away names and information on open waves. A great way to paint a..." * He motions in the air with his free hand, making a big circle with a large dot before continuing* "...big target on yourself." 

*A snap breaks through the radio, the fire laughing into it* 

"As was said before, good luck leaving country. If it was that easy, don't you think most would have already?" 

"ты в аду"

*He releases the PTT, breaking into silence*

*Nikolai speaks back on the radio*

I already have left the border once, but came back due to business, blin. But most importantly, in these times us Russians must stick together, do you not agree my friends?

*Nikolai let's go of the PTT*

Don’t fucking call me “blin”. How did you make it though border with all the fighting in the north?

*Nikolai presses the PTT*

Are you sure you are Russian, chuvak? When Russians say blin, then we mean like, shit or fuck! It is not something you call someone!

*He laughs into the radio*

Priyatel, if you give the right things to the right people, you slip through. It is a common custom even before the outbreak.

*He let's go of the PTT*

*Petri picks up his radio and hold down the PTT*

Okey.. You both fight over pancake, da? Maybe get along when every other person in this country hate our russian guts.

*Petri shakes his head and let's go off the PTT*

*Nikolai presses the PTT once more*

I am not fighting with my own brethren, but simply asking if there are any willing to band together in such harsh times?

*Nikolai let's go of the PTT*

Franklin cocks a slight smile and presses down the PTT, speaking in his Russian accent.

"Banding together would be good idea, but we must be careful da?"
"I hear bad stories of people placing inside man to get trust, and then do bad things."

Franklin smiles but keeps a grim tone of voice.

"I would not want that to happen to us."

*Nikolai presses the PTT*

Most certainly my friend. I wish to contact back our country but alone it is an impossible task. Perhaps more private place of discussion is good, da?

*Nikolai lets go of the PTT button* 

Good luck going back to that shithole...

*Nikolai takes a nice laugh and presses the PTT*

And what is Chernarus right now? A five star hotel? If I were to die, it better be in my country than here, I do not know what kind of Russian you are.

*He ends the transmission* 

Franklin presses down on the PTT, using his Russian accent

"I have private frequency."
"Is 92.1 You contact me there da?"

ALL RUSSIANS MUST DIE, KOZLOV DEMANDS IT. ALL RUSSIANS ARE BAD RUSSIANS!

THEY ARE INFERIOR SLAVS AND MUST BE JUDGED BY GOD AND THE CHERNARUSSIAN PEOPLE!

SLAVA CHERNARUS!

Franklin presses down the PTT with an angry Russian accent.

"I can tell you are a very stupid man."

He releases the PTT.

*Joseph Fedorov would take his notebook of transcripts, he flicks through the pages before finding the correct one. He lights a menthol cigarette, grabs his radio, sits at a desk and transmits the following* 

"Comrades, if it is salvation you look for, you will not find it here. Not alone."

"Strength lies in numbers, but freedom lies in unity. Together we fellow Russians need to stay.

"I advice you to stay away from the southern areas, head north and perhaps the BPR can help you: Ask for commandant Fedorov." 

"For too long have we had to cower in fear from these Chernarussian Суки. Stay safe brat'ya."

*Fedorov would take one more look of his notes before closing the book and letting go of the PTT. He stands up and stretches before leaving the room.*

Franklin uses his Russian persona and presses down the PTT, lowering a cigarette from his lips before speaking.

"I know where might be safe."
"Town up north, many men in flat hats with big guns."
"They talk of mutual respect."

*Nikolai hears the chatter and decides to talk*

Mutual respect, hah! Pizdec! There is only one way for us to achieve victory comrades and it is if we stand together! I have a plan, but I need trustworthy men, blin. Something more rare than even high-quality vodka in this shithole.

*Nikolai ends the transmission and takes a quick swig from his canteen full of vodka*

*As Fedorov listens to chatter, he decides to respond*

“This is commandant Fedorov of the BPR Volki Militia. Perhaps I was not clear in my first transmission.”

”Comrade, we have a set of trained men at the Republics disposal. If you truly believe what you say seek us out, perhaps we can have a discussion.”

*He lays his radio on the desk awaiting a response*

Edited by Cosmo

*Nikolai picks up his radio*

Hmm...fine, give me a frequency I can talk with you in privacy.

*Nikolai ends the transmission* 

*Fedorov picks up his radio and responds*

”Da, 102.5 comrade.”

*He ends his transmission, and switches frequency*

Edited by Cosmo

Sign in to follow this