Server time (UTC): 2020-10-26, 20:52
Sign in to follow this  
FaeLR

Eddie

Sitting on the ground outside the medical camp, Fae took a moment to admire the doctors work as she replaced her bandages. The spaces where her fingers used to be certainly looked better, though they didn't feel particularly good. The painkillers helped numb the pain to a dull ache, which she was grateful for, she certainly owed Elizabeth, that was for sure. Leaning back against the wall and picking up her radio carefully, she pushed the PTT button with her thumb.

"I'm looking for Eddie, Eddie Sorella. 
It's Fae, I don't know if you remember me, I used to frequent your bar in Pulkovo... we've met a few times...
If you're listening, I need to speak with you about something important.

I've been told you might know something that would be incredibly useful to me.
I'd prefer to discuss it in person, however.
Get back to me and we can organise where to meet
"

She releases the button, leaning the radio against her backpack beside her to wait for any replies. Sitting cross legged, she stared at her wounded hands, moving each finger individually, frowning at those that were missing. It was going to be a big adjustment.

*Eddie hears a familiar voice while he was switching through channels, he listens for a moment and after the transmission ends he presses the Ptt on his radio and begins to speak*

"Hello Fae, this is Eddie. Of course I remember you."

"You name the place and time and I will do my best to be there!"

"I will keep my radio on for as long as possible but the battery is getting weak in this damn thing so as soon I get word from you I will make my way over to meet with you. Stay safe out there!"

*Eddie releases the Ptt button and lowers the volume on it, he then slides it into his back pocket*

a chernarusian voice comes over the waves. though his voice sounds worse for ware  and ragged. it is also full of rage.

"fae, i am sorry what happened to you, but i am more sorry for what happened to my cousin oleg. quinn told me everything...."

Relieved to hear a response from Eddie, Fae grabs her radio again, hoping that his hadn't yet died. Pushing the PTT button, she speaks quietly, so as not to wake David beside her. 

"Eddie! It's good to hear from you!

I'll come to you, don't worry about that. I have some information I need already but anything else you can help me with would be greatly appreciated. 
I'm currently in the north, are you still around Severograd? Somewhere around there would be good."

She glances at her husband, a faint smile appears for a second, 

"I hope you don't mind if I bring my... personal security.
I don't feel comfortable travelling alone right now..."

She went to place the radio back into her bag, hoping to get another half an hour or so of sleep before the others in camp started to wake up. Another familiar voice from the frequency made her freeze, the words the Chernaurussian spoke sent a spike of guilt and pain through her chest. It took her a moment to compose herself, biting her lip as she stared at the small radio in her hand. Her thumb brushed the PTT button once again, her voice held an emotional break.

"Lev... I... I wanted to tell you. I just couldn't... I didn't know how to.
I didn't mean for it to happen... none of us did. I didn't think he'd..."

There was a pause, obviously, she was becoming upset,

"
I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..."

"all i wanted to do was bring happiness and life back to chernarus. now i know this is impossible. i asked everyone if they saw my cousin and if he was alive. you said sure. you lied!!!! you had a hand in killing my family. you bullied a old handicapped man so that you and all your friends could laugh. and you called him friend???? your fucking sick. how do you sleep? how do you smile? how do you live with your self..... i hope the darkness finds you before i do."

Standing, Fae abruptly left her cabin, walking into the woods behind the camp as she replied to Lev in an aggressive and hurt tone.

"
Did your new friend Quinn tell you she was the one who made him that way in the first place? She was the one who took his leg, and tore him down?!
How dare you assume you know how I feel, to assume you even know what fucking happened! 
I never wanted this! I never wanted it to be this way! That man meant more to me than anyone will ever know...
Don't you think I feel shitty enough without you getting on my ass about it too?!

You don't know the punishment I put myself through. You have no fucking idea how I feel!"

Her voice reached a shout, her words aggressive and filled with anger. Though, there was grief behind the rage. 

"You don't know what the fuck you're talking about, you stupid drunk. 
Oleg was my friend, he was family, I cared about him. Where the fuck were you?!

I suggest you pick your battles very carefully, Lev"

Edited by Genji

*Quinn had woken up to Nino asleep next to her, confused she looked around the room, slowly she got out of the bed, trying not to wake Nino up*

*She heard the radio come to life, leaving the room after quietly getting dressed she listened in*

"Ah, Lev? Are you well? I was worried... And yes miss, I told him everything, I told him at the church last night that I was the one who chopped his leg, I didn't want him to turn, I didn't want to risk it... Since it worked for my father, I thought it would work with him, Oleg came into the church screaming that he got bitten, I didn't think and just, did it. I wanted to save him... If he was born without a leg, you probably would have picked on him, no? Or is it because he got his leg taken that you decided to... Pick on him."

"Lev, please rest I don't want you overdoing it! Are you still at the hospital?"

*Quinn would sigh, releasing the PTT, she got into the elevator to get to the main floor, she walked in on Lev having a conversation with someone, her eyes widen as she listened in, after it got quiet she went out to see no one around, running towards Pavlovo she bumped into Lev, from then on she spoke with him.*

Edited by Lady In Blue

Kane, laying in bed frowned as he listened in. Carefully he would get out of bed and labored to a radio nearby, and, for the first time in months, broke radio silence.

"Enough... Oleg is dead. Let him... Let him be at peace and stop fucking weaponizing his... his fucking name to hurt others"

A fit of coughing would be heard then before the radio cut out as he, still coughing, accidentally dropped it himself. He would then make his way back to the bed and stared blankly out the window as he attempted to catch his breathe.

Edited by Zanaan

"Pogorevka Church.
His ashes are in a small vase by the steps to the altar"

Sign in to follow this