Server time (UTC): 2020-10-31, 14:29 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
Jono the giant

looking for a new temporary home

*johnny goes back into a house in vybor after fishing at the nearby pond just out of town*

"hey uuh i went to pavlovo yesterday and dident see many people down there only two or three, im looking for another up and running community for survivors, also yesterday a strange man with a gasmask asked me for my blood, i wasent too sure just comming out of hosptial and all , i managed to run away i dident want to stay with him no more he got abit demanding saying something to do with immunity did i do good to run away? if anyone hears this and you know of a place for me to stay for a couple of days as vybor is deserted and crawling with them things again."

*he then puts his radio away and starts to put his head down on a bed to try to fall asleep*

*Pavel walks along a muddy road, his feet kissing the ground as they sink into it. He stops and sets up a small sitting area under a run down building, before taking a break and listening to the radio. He presses on his PTT, speaking in an obviously Russian like accent.*

Good luck finding any of that anywhere. Most camps get snuffed out by others in days. Survivor communities are a sight for sore eyes now. As for that strange man, I believe I've had a run in with him before, he's lucky he can still walk. Getting away from him was good."

*He adjusts his seating, broken bits of wood being kicked aside. The sound of shuffling piercing the silence. He continues.*

Nobody is in this for others at this point. You're either with them, or against them. Besides, giving out locations on open waves is a death sentence for ANYONE. Head to Vybor, you'll find the most people around there."

*He releases the PTT*

Edited by -Chow-

Sign in to follow this