Server time (UTC): 2020-10-26, 04:38
Sign in to follow this  
AlwaysGamer

S1 - RDM Electro Area 07/05/2018 at around 02:20 Server time

Server and location: S1 Somewhere around Electro

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 02:20 on the 07/05/2018

Your in game name: Felix Tremblay

Names of allies involved: None

Name of suspect/s: Unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: For the video, go to 2:30. You can see me shooting at a zombie. At 2:35, you can see the suspect looking at me. At 3:15, I talk to him. A couple of seconds later, he unloads on me.

I was walking around the area of Electro, looking for gear. I was shooting at some zombies when I saw someone near me so I ran in a house to RP with and be covered from the rain. The guy runs inside the house and just unloads his gun on me without saying anything. You can hear in the video I talked to the guy just before he kills me. I wasn't aggressive against him and I was shooting in the opposite direction so he had no reasons to shoot me.

Edited by AlwaysGamer

Video added and some minor changes done in the "Detailed description of the events"

Connection

02:47:37 | Player "Felix Tremblay" is connected (id=)
03:31:13 | Player "Felix Tremblay"(id=) has been disconnected

03:21:26 | Player "Peter Zolsevich" is connected (id=)
03:32:06 | Player "Peter Zolsevich"(id=) has been disconnected

Hit

Line 38: 03:31:00 | "Peter Zolsevich(uid=) SHOT Felix Tremblay(uid=) by Ruger1022 into Head."
Line 48: 03:31:00 | "Peter Zolsevich(uid=) SHOT Felix Tremblay(uid=) by Ruger1022 into RightArm."

Kill

03:31:00 | Player "Felix Tremblay"(id=) has been killed by player "Peter Zolsevich"(id=)

Calling in @darkdrewlord to post his POV, as well as to answer some questions we have. 

Why did you begin shooting at AlwaysGamer before initiating? Why did you disconnect from the server only a minute after killing him?

Being as @darkdrewlord has been online since being called in but has not responded, he will be temporarily banned until he does so. @darkdrewlord please also answer th questions asked above,

thank you.

Since @darkdrewlord has been online multiple times since being called in, as well as being temporarily banned from the server we have no choice but to close this report for the time being. The accused will remain temporarily banned from the server until he posts a ban appeal, where we can reopen this case once he answers the questions. We apologize for not being able to come to a conclusion on the matter.

Outcome:

@darkdrewlord - Will remain temp banned until he posts an appeal

Signed by @Brady and @Brayces