Server time (UTC): 2020-10-27, 23:45
Sign in to follow this  
ReaperRP

Late shipment

*Joe is sitting on the table trying to not listen to the bitch in his head while trying to understand why the shit we have been waiting for is late*

*After about ten minutes he picks up the radio and Presses the PTT*

"Henry, it's Foster there delaying again, I'm starting to get pissed off with this now, he is telling me that there having problems inside the main checkpoint, there starting to check the vehicle door panels will that's what he is telling me, also to top it off she will not stop she's is telling me he is a fucking liar"

*Joe pauses  for a min and you can hear him talking to a guy with a Russian accent*

Joe "what"    

Russian "I have to go in thirty minutes, or they start to will get suspicious and come looking"

Joe "yes ok calm your tits fuck my life"

*Radio goes dead then comes back on*

"Henry did you get that we have not got all day"

*Joe releases the PTT*

*Joe picks up the radio Presses the PTT*

"For fuck sake, Henry I've tried to keep him here Jacob you there  oh you know what....."

*You hear the RUSSIAN  in the background*

"YOU English I'm going I,'ve been here too long" 

Joe " what hang on for a sec......"

*You here a vehicle  door then Joe Shouting* 

Joe "WHAT THE FUCK YOU LYING

"MOTHER FUCKER WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU PLAYING AT YOU HAD IT ALL THIS TIME OK FUCK IT "

*you hear the cocking if a pump shot then a blast*  

"well I guess she was right he was lying who how I have the shit will meet you at the normal place let me I will get rid of the body"

*Joe releases the PTT but the body in the car pours petrol all over the front seats and the body lights it and then pushes it off the rock face* 

*Henry hears the broadcast and responds quickly* "What the fuck just happened? Was that a gunshot? If you fuck this up, we won't be able to get them anymore and that means no business god fucking dammit Joe. You better give me a fucking good explanation for this, did you secure the package or no?" *Henry releases the PTT and picks up his rifle, worried for his colleague*

*Joe pick up the radio presses the  PTT*

"Don't worry it looks like he drove off the road and it will be a while till he is found plus we have the  shipment" 

*Joe releases the PTT*

*Henry hears the news and turns on his radio, pushing down on the PTT* 

"Okay, good news then. I hope the shipment is in tact and ready for distribution?"

"Also, Is this frequency secure?"

*Henry releases the radio*

*Joe hears Henry and response*

"No it's not but what the hey and to answer your other question will give it to Jake it may need a little tweak but it all here"

*He releases the PTT*

*Henry pushes down on the PTT* “Did you not think it’d be a good idea to speak over the private frequency? What has gotten into you ?! 

*Joe pick up the radio pushes the PTT*

"PHHH it's all good no one really care too much they have bigger thing to contend with I guess, plus she said it would be fine  I'm starting to believe her after she was right about the lying fucker anywho  we are good to go just need to set up I think Jacob has a place sorted out so when we get together we can start with the proses"

*Joe releases the PTT but the button is stuck again you hear him talk to himself*

JOE "yes I know it's good we are getting everything in place"

JOE "Ok I know but what about him he was lurking around" 

JOE "right then I guess he has t.........."

*Radio goes silent*

Hearing the broadcast, Jacob would pick up his radio and press the PTT

"Hey Foster, get that shit over to the site asap, I wanna test it make sure it's good"

He pauses for a moment to check something

"And don't let Henry touch it, I don't want a repeat of last time"

He releases the PTT and begins looking through his  notes

Edited by jacob67121
forgot to add a word

*Joe while cleaning the blood off his knife and standing over the body hears jacob He presses the PTT*

"Yeah no probs on way just got to get rid of something"

*He releses the PTT*

"

Jacob would grab his radio, pressing the PTT

You'd hear gunshots in the background

"Jesus fucking Christ these guys don't give up. look Foster stash the shit at the place and leave it there"

A few more gunshots can be heard

"I'll be back around later, just ran into a bit of trouble."

You hear a gun being loaded then some shots go off before the broadcast ends

*Joe pick up the radio pushers the PTT*

"All good Jacob I dropped it off at our place we are in pov mill at the min will go back to the cookhouse asap you ok over there sounds like your  having as fun"

*He releases the PTT*

*Henry as he's recovering from his wound, pushes down firmly on the PTT*

"After the whole ' incident' with the police.... I think I should probably make another run up north to get some more in, I kinda owe these Irish guys for saving my ass and wouldn't mind doing em a favour" 

" And, what do you mean, "I don't want a repeat of last time" I was just sampling goods, sheeesh. "

"Cheers fellas" 

"Henry releases the PTT, looks at his wound and does a line of coke" 

Jacob sitting down in a small house, would grab his radio and push the PTT

"Ah yeah, good fun dude. Just made some new friends."

He'd wait for a second while he listened to Henry. 

"Only sampling the goods? You almost used all of it."

He'd release the PTT

"Henry, grabs his rifle and inspects it, he hears Jacob's response and pushes down on the PTT"

"Pffffft. Gotta have a good amount, to actually test the product, right? right?

"I'll see you too gentlemen soon after I tend to these wounds"

*Henry releases the PTT*

*Joe responds*

"yeah he is and I'm not fuck carrying him this time also he showed one of the guys some and the guy just snorted it out the bag"

Joe releases the PTT

Sign in to follow this