s1 - KOS east to vybor 6/5/2018 20:28

Server and location:  S1 near vybor

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  6/5/2018 20:29

Your in game name:  Arnold Schultz

Names of allies involved:  N/A

Name of suspect/s:  N/A

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): N/A

Detailed description of the events:  while runing to vyber in the middle of the field, a player started yelling toward me, i stopped we talked and i started going on, than the player shot me with no killing rights.

7 minutes ago, G19RP said:

Declan O'Hare POV: I met this fella just outside of VMC, after talking with him for a bit he tells me he is associated with the CDF, as I begin to question him he calls in his radio for backup so I escalate the situation. All of a sudden, while I am asking him questions, he takes of sprinting, I ask him multiple times to stop while I give chase, I then initiate, which leads to him zig-zagging, and I fire upon him.

No initiation were heard, if you did inititate on me please post a video of the case and ill call the report off

54 minutes ago, G19RP said:

Perhaps the reason you didnt hear the initiation was the fact that you had music blaring so loud in the background I could hardly hear you speaking. 

Can you please post the video of you initiating?

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

20:33:07 | Player "Arnold Schultz" is connected 
21:42:55 | Player "Arnold Schultz" has been disconnected

21:25:18 | Player "Declan OHare" is connected 
02:28:34 | Player "Declan OHare" has been disconnected

Hit Logs: 

Spoiler

21:33:33 | "Declan OHareSHOT Arnold Schultz by AugSteyr into pelvis."
21:33:35 | "Arnold Schultz STARTS BLEEDING."
21:33:36 | "Declan OHareSHOT Arnold Schultz by AugSteyr into RightLeg."
21:33:38 | "Player Arnold Schultz has fallen into unconsciousness."
21:33:40 | "Declan OHareSHOT Arnold Schultz by AugSteyr into pelvis."

Death Logs:

Spoiler

21:33:42 | "Arnold Schultz DIED Blood <= 0"

Chat Logs:

N/A

--

Already posted PoVs - @Oblivion Creed - Arnold Schultz, @G19RP - Declan O'Hare.

--

Calling in any allies during this situation to post their PoVs along with any and all unedited video evidence including those who have already posted their PoVs.

18 hours ago, G19RP said:

I dont have video of the initiation, do you?

well no, if you had any video showing you shouting on me to stop and than killing me id cancel the report on the spot.

Due to not providing that i wish to continue with my report for KOS

5 hours ago, Brayces said:

Connection Logs:

Reveal hidden contents

20:33:07 | Player "Arnold Schultz" is connected 
21:42:55 | Player "Arnold Schultz" has been disconnected

21:25:18 | Player "Declan OHare" is connected 
02:28:34 | Player "Declan OHare" has been disconnected

Hit Logs: 

Reveal hidden contents

21:33:33 | "Declan OHareSHOT Arnold Schultz by AugSteyr into pelvis."
21:33:35 | "Arnold Schultz STARTS BLEEDING."
21:33:36 | "Declan OHareSHOT Arnold Schultz by AugSteyr into RightLeg."
21:33:38 | "Player Arnold Schultz has fallen into unconsciousness."

Death Logs:

Reveal hidden contents

21:33:42 | "Arnold Schultz DIED Blood <= 0"

Chat Logs:

N/A

--

Already posted PoVs - @Oblivion Creed - Arnold Schultz, @G19RP - Declan O'Hare.

--

Calling in any allies during this situation to post their PoVs along with any and all unedited video evidence including those who have already posted their PoVs.

There were no allies as much as i recall.

@Oblivion Creed in G19's POV he claims that you call on radio for backup, and then sprint away. Could you please elaborate more on your POV? If these things did happen, why did you call for backup and why did you begin to sprint away?

2 hours ago, Brady said:

@Oblivion Creed in G19's POV he claims that you call on radio for backup, and then sprint away. Could you please elaborate more on your POV? If these things did happen, why did you call for backup and why did you begin to sprint away?

I have not called for a backup, i have left the scene after seeing the rp is getting hostile, while the player was saying things such as: "your barking on the wrong tree" and "you shouldn't be here", so in a respectfull rp manner i went away from the user saying im in a hurry, after that i got shot.

Franklin Albers POV: I was not with Creed during time of initiation but I was in the "looking for group" channel while this was happening. Therefore, if he were to call for any kind of backup he would be implying me. We had just met on TS and were just exchanging banter for a bit when he went quiet and came back saying he was RDMd a few minutes later. I never heard any music in his background and he never asked me for backup. I was on my way to meet up with him in Kabanino but I was in Ratnoe and had just began jogging towards Kab. 

I realize I wasn't directly involved but felt this was necessary information. I am not associated with either parties beyond talking to creed for a few minutes. If this is useless please do not give me points. I am just trying to be helpful in a case with no footage.

A staff team has taken a look through this report and come to the following conclusion:

In this situation one side claims that they initiated on the OP, while the other says no initiation has occurred. With no video evidence of this situation, we cannot take one sides word over the other and for that reason we cannot come out with a fair verdict on the matter. With that, we have come out inconclusive on the matter of Invalid Kill. If you present video evidence on this matter in the future, PM it to the GM/Admin team and we will be happy to reopen this case. We would also like to address with an initiation, that if your hearing is prohibited during RP that it does not exclude you from the initiation. The same goes for being within VOIP range, you must make sure you are within VOIP range of the person you are initiating on to make sure they get the initation clearly. Sorry we couldn't come to a conclusion.

Outcome:

@G19RP | Invalid Kill | - Inconclusive

Signed by @Brady, @Stagsview, and @Harvey