Server time (UTC): 2020-10-28, 02:40
Sign in to follow this  
Ben

Vult'ery [Open Recruitment]

hvbiu1.jpg 

jr75vp.jpg

How it all began: Henry Shields & Joe Foster met in Stary after a fire-fight had happened between the Anarchy and syndicate group. They both had similar interests and decided that it would be best for them to carry on as companions out in the wasteland called Chernarus. They had both met syndicate and ran along with them on different occasions such as the infamous prison island fight where the Anarchy stormed the island and crushed them. They were both wounded and tended to their wounds out in the woods trying to stay out of people's way whilst they were restoring their energy. Henry needed something for the pain of the gunshot wound in his abdomen and decided to start using cocaine. This is where thing started going wrong. Joe Foster wasn't mentally all there and had several mental problems including being psychotic and 'Unstable'. They were a dangerous pair most would say and it probably wasn't a good idea for them to be together. Henry was using more, and more cocaine. This eventually lead him to finding opium and getting hooked on heroin. 

Henry was a corrupt-policeman in Australia before the outbreak and having many connections didn't help. He took bribes and helped out criminals with petty crime and was using low-class drugs to help his anxiety he gained whilst working in the force. Back in Russia he had connections that could smuggle class A recreational drugs such as cocaine into chernarus without any problems. Henry's plan was to try and distribute these drugs around the land gain off the profit. Little did the syndicate know when Henry and Foster were fighting along-side them at the Airfield, Henry was under the influence of cocaine and had a large stash on him at the time which probably helped him shoot a man during the fight at the airfield.  After the fight at the airfield Henry and Foster went back to distributing their product and managed to smuggle some across Vybor. 

One day Henry was coked up and started mouthing off to a load of Irish fellas as they were insulting the way he spoke. They retaliated and humiliated him in the middle of the town and Henry managed to talk one of the Irishmen alone, and as it turns out he had fought with him at the Airfield. The man struck him a deal as he found out Henry was a large-scale distributor. The deal was, to smuggle weapons and narcotics into the country for them and they would offer them half the profits and their protection. Henry obliged and met back up with foster after this had happened, and filled him in with the news.  Henry and Foster then met Jacob, Henry previously knew Jacob when he worked overseas in the United states. Jacob was a chemical engineer and taught Henry  and Foster many things i.e quality of drugs and the best way of distributing them. Jacob taught Henry back in the united states how to make really good quality crystal, but he just wasn't as good as Jacob due to his experience in the field. Jacob started producing the meth in portable labs across Chernarus where Foster and Henry protected him. Jacob knew where the chernarussians kept pharmaceuticals and used this to his advantage. Henry,Jacob,Foster and the rest of the group now go around Chernarus manufacturing and distributing class A drugs and sell them to the public. With the connections Henry has in Russia and Jacobs knowledge of the making of narcotics, they go around looking for people to buy their product and transport weapons to the Irish along with some drugs.  

FJmhcTt.png

WueZIuS.jpg

After creating the product in abandoned houses, scattered all over Chernarus. The group cleans them self with filtered water in order to remove highly corrosive acids that may have touched the suit. In order for the business to be a success, the group has to make extra precautions so that they don't screw up their product so that they can distribute it in time. After Jacob had taught Henry how to make crystal meth he took him on as some sort of sidekick to help him make the product. The suits they are wearing in this photo protect them from skin and tissue damage, Jacob had managed to score these suits while scouting out a clinic in Vybor for 'Medical supplies'. The group tries prioritizing their clothing as it matters most if they want to create a great product for their customers. Without these suits they wouldn't be able to do their job due to it being so highly dangerous. 

Doj1Jaa.jpg

With Jacobs Knowledge as a chemical engineer he knows exactly how to make the perfect product. The photo above shows a meth lab they had created in an abandoned house, all the equipment was taken from various facilities over Chernarus such as hospitals, pharmacies, manufacturing plants etc. With the right tools and knowledge the group can create a product everyone in Chernarus would love and demand. The only problem the group is facing is having the electricity to fuel machinery that make their product so they try and battle this by finding generators all over Chernarus so that they can pump enough electricity for a batch or two. 

OOC GOALS:

1: Bring immersive role play to the DayZRP community

2: Bring a new meaning to 'Drug' dealers

3: Try and avoid using OOC as much as possible

4: Create hostile RP for those who oppose us

5: Create a group that's never been done before. 

IC GOALS:

1: Steal lab equipment from all over Chernarus. - Completed

2: Obtain meth paraphernalia to give to customers Completed 

3: Manufacture crystal meth and distribute it among Chernarus - Ongoing

4: Secure a permanent location for a meth lab and a vehicle.-ETA Day 325

5: Secure enough ingredients for meth to last a while- ETA Day 314

6: Hire drug mules to distribute our product. ETA Day 330

Allies:

Spoiler

Neutral:

Spoiler

N/A

Enemies:

Spoiler

N/A

9zZPGNl.png

Smuggling the narcotics: 

As Henry had connections in Russia pre-outbreak he had managed to 'persuade' a handful of Russians to smuggle contraband into chernarus via the border. He told his wife that he would be going on a 'Hunting' trip but instead was creating his drug empire. The Russians agreed to let him smuggle the 'contraband' into the country as long as he filled them in on The CDF's doings, i.e location and what they were doing.  Henry agreed to these terms and the Russians contact him via radio about secret drop off locations at the northern parts of chernarus. They managed to sneak the contraband through the border by sending in drones with packages attached to them. These drones are very hard to spot as they can fly at low altitudes and very fast speeds. 

Our Roster: 

@Kitsunicans

@Reaper

@jacob67121

@chaz06moore

@Jeff Adams

@Vookay

@Munter

Recruitment: 

What makes you interested in joining us:

Previous groups: 

Edited by Kitsunicans

It's good to see backstories that revolve around In game situations! Few pointers from my opinion.. Add more graphics, I love big flashy things in threads to really get me wanting to read it! Also remove the spoilers from goals because it might add more to the thread instead of having it shorter. Also there's this big chunk of nothing at the bottom.. Kinda looks like someone held in their Enter key for a few moments.. Overall looking good so far! Hope to meet you guys in game!

Threads need a little to be fixed but overall I like what I see. think you can bring interesting roleplay to the server. Good luck!

Thanks for the feedback, I've updated some stuff so I hope yall like that. If anyone has more suggestions I'm more than willing to consider em

Very short but the art looks okay. Good luck! 

Wish you all luck!

Looks very cool, love your graphics

Good luck but the smugglers route could lead to some issues. Im no LM but with current tensions between Chernarus and Russia being it is, probably there gonna be no fly zones. Chances of being shot down probably quite high.

Potius Cras has helicopters but they fly low and only in a very specific areas and have some limited and local clearance. Taking a plane of that size with no clearance would most certainly get you schwacked by either the Chernarussians or the Russians.

Okay I’ll be changing that shortly. What method of smuggling drugs in would be good then? Maybe smuggled through the border up north via Russia ?

Good luck with this guys. I will pray for those poor drug mules ? .

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Good luck with this guys. I will pray for those poor drug mules ? .

Thanks my dude going to be a fun one. and the mules will be taken care of? 

27 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I will pray for those poor drug mules

2 minutes ago, Reaper said:

and the mules will be taken care of

Yeah don't worry we will only whip them once a day.

Good luck with the group.

Heres a tip on how to handle the situation if one of our officers comes to question you about the drugs:

image.png.ed98b3630d1b666faae7db24ab80b952.png

Goodluck

Welcome to the group @Vookay 

Good Luck with the group

Goodluck! Looks good. 

You need your Goals to be SMART compliant. Everything else looks okay.

Approved by @Major & me. Get those CP invites out there!

giphy.gif

Congrats Ben and company ?

Congrats lads. See you IG