Server time (UTC): 2020-10-27, 15:39
Sign in to follow this  
Lori

Like, the PD are Totes Nasty

*The voice of a cheerful teen girl with a strong valley girl accent appears on the open broadcast.*

"Hello? Is this thing like on? Well, ok I think it is! I just wanted to like let everyone know that those police wannabes out of Vybor are like total cucks. They're just the nastiest, you know? They like pretend to be all about the law but... they totes just wanna point guns at people and torture people. Like, they call torture "questioning". How gnarly is that? They dont even use real evidence, just rumors and like gossip. They're like my fucking old classmates in school. I wonder if they were all on their rags last night, you know- like synchronized?" 

"I think they get a stiffy from hurting people, you know? But I doubt any of them have anything that could resemble anything more than like a half chub. Like that's totes why they probably feel the need to validate themselves by waving their guns around, you know? That's so what Anarchy use to do... It's not like wonder the police have old members of that train wreck working with them."

"So like... yeah the police wannabes are cucks and I wouldn't go to them with any info you ever get. They got someone mixed up with someone else they were looking for and tortured him to the point where he couldn't move based on a 'hunch.' So like, if you even tell them anything- they'll just go out and attack random ass people. They destroyed a guys leg and cracked his skull open because they thought he was someone else- they even admitted to not being sure about it. How fucking ratchet. You wanna know the charges? Making someone bark like a dog. Never actually touched the so called victim- who was trying to get kids to like strip at gun point. So apparently, like making a pedophile bark like a dog costs a leg and your head. How fucking stupid, right? Oh my god. I can't believe their so petty. Do they even jurisdiction here?"

"I know that like, the idea of law and order can be appealing as fuck these days, but like these dudes are totally nutso. They can like turn on you in a hot minute because of a hot rumor."

"Any way, I'm totes done with my rant now. Fuck da' police~ Bye!"

*Click*

Edited by Lori

[Sean holds down the PTT with a thick Dublin accent.]

"Yeah the police called us leprechauns for no reason, then beat me in the cell when I defended myself from a blood taker. Fuck the police." 

[Sean releases the PTT.]

*The valley girl speaks into the radio once more.*

'Wow, how fucking stupid are they? Racist too? Like holy fuck man. I guess they figured with the real cops gone, you know 'cause they prolly like died trying to save people from the dead heads, they could play dress up. And now the like totally false power they have is going to their heads."

"So they're totes like the little kid on the play ground who stole someone else's sand castle bucket and shovel, and now they're going around destroying the other kids castles. How fucking pathetic."

"Like I bet they're going to respond to this radio message with some threats or denying it like in a really dumb fashion? Maybe bring up something kind of stupid to try and totes change the subject, right? Seems pretty basic bitch to me, so it's totes what they'd do."

*Click.*

Edited by Lori

Solus heard the first girl's radio as she thought about the rumour of the police that's around. 

She pressed her PTT.

"The fuckin' cops? I heard rumours they're around and I yet to even encounter them. But yeah fuck da' police. I mean they're like US cops but much worseeeerr." She spoke. "Back in Alaska...not all cops there are bad but rest of US? Fuck them...fuck those cops."

She then heard more conversation. 

"Blood tanker? You mean those doctors I don't trust? Ugh I can imagine them trying to get my blood." She shook her head. "Pffft if they even respond this they can KISS MY ASS" 

She let go of her PTT.

*Vadim hears the girl ranting like no other and responds*
We are glad you have taken the time out of your day to smack talk like some annoying bird chirping
*Short pause as he rubs his head from the way she speaks*
Funny enough this pedo was trying to groom a little girl to do his bidding, he got everything he deserved for his actions.
We never broke his legs nor stabbed him, that was a convict who got detained, we even fixed him from his wounds.
You keep the Groomer for all I care...Stay clear of the town if you wish, have a nice day
*Radio goes silent as he continues on with his day but hears an angry Scotsman screaming*
Sir, you walked into the PD and said you were about to let Louie go
then your bois, ran in circles around the building for 30 minutes making your intentions clear, Have a nice day.

*Releases the PTT button and continues his walk*

Edited by Eagle

-Snip-

[Sean holds down the PTT, he has a thicc IRISH accent.]

"That wasn't even me, but whatever. A police force without an arrest record or nuthin'. How professional."

[Sean releases the PTT]

A voice chirped over the radio, it's accent gruff and deep

Eh.. Police are- okay I guess... Just need to keep their fucking noses where it belongs. They stay out of my way- eh.. no problem. Soon as they try to interfer- like they have been- we have problem.

The PTT would be released

*The valley girls voice flickers back onto the radio*

"Like, uh, no you fucking did you basic bitch. The guy you guys tortured last night had to be taken to get actual treatment, because, like guess what- its hard to treat someone when there's a fire fight going on because people are trying to like rescue the guy being tortured by you cucks. Like, you guys apparently torture so many people so many people you cant even keep them in check. I'm not talking about ratchet ass Casey- you dumb slut."

"Like, do you even use your own common sense? You tell people to like steer clear of the town but kidnap people from like other towns. Pick a jurisdiction and stay with it you jury whore. If, like, people wanna live under your microdicks, fine but like most of us see you cucks for what you are- angry kiddos playing cops."

"Like, are any of you fucking even here legally in this country? I have my travel vista, do your people do bitch? 'cause I know there was like only one actual local in the group of dicks we shot at last night."

*Click.*

Edited by Lori

The woman Solus pressed her PTT as she made a Ooooo sound. 

"THE TEEN HAS SPOKEN!"

She let go off her PTT. Then pressed it again. 

"Why the fuck the cops needs to be here and yet those cops are just a wannabe ones? Or trigger happy fuckers like in America? Like for fuck sake...GET A LIFE and STAY away from us"

She lets go off her PTT.

*Radio hears the lady yet again speaking*
If you're so smart then maybe be more specific?
Only fights I have had there was with some people at the clinic and gas station.
 and tortured? When where why? Only two people have been hurt in the cell and all have been dealt with in the manner needed.
*Shakes his head from the mouth on her and then continues*
Jury whore? then I must be a whore to myself since we are the jury judge and executioner.
*Laughs and releases the PTT*

Edited by Eagle

*The girl clicks her tongue over the radio before speaking, her valley girl accent still on.*

"Then like you're totes out of the loop. They kidnapped a guy last night who was like traumatized by abuse because they had a weird hunch he could possibly someone else they were after because of rumors. They took him to a house in like Kabinino and tortured him in one of those like office building two stories with the pianos. Happened like last night."

"You know, Im glad you admitted to being a whore, but like for wannabe cops, you guys like fucking suck even moreso than the anal hall monitors back in middle school."

*Click*

*Presses the PTT*
Ow, you mean that chap that kills and tortures people for fun?
No that was no hunch or rumors but ''rumors'' with evidence.
*Sighs*
You seem like a chick with a lot of daddy issues, maybe take a breather and calm down.
Have a nice day
*Releases the PTT*

Edited by Eagle

*The girl giggles with her valley girl accent.*

"Like, that's totes not the guy. Your guys are so fucking ill informed, it's hysterical. There's literally no evidence against him, otherwise you guys would have like actually done a trial instead of this cloak and dagger bullshit, you know? But like, I can't expect you guys to actually know how to act like real cops."

"Oh? Thanks~ You seem like a guy who's taken advantage of a lot of underaged girls with daddy issues. I mean, if you can like spot them from a mile away."

"Like, I hope I run into you next fire fight~ You can be my bullet bae~"

*Click*

She snorted as she pressed her PTT. 

"Wow and you must be one of trigger happy cops like in America. How did you get into being a cop? Just shoot anything that fuckin' moves." She spoke.

"And don't put your nose into the teen's business, like the fuck? You stalkers creeps." She let go of her PTT. She never meet the teen but she wouldn't let the cop wanna be talk to the teen like that. 

She pressed her PTT. 

"If you wanna be a proper cop be like those British cops that I heard from a friend. They can handle shit like this better than you."

*Laughing as he presses the PTT from how stupid the girl sounds*
Right we should do a trial when a bunch of people shows up to kill us.
On top of that when we have gotten multiple reports of the same guy doing the same shit and evidence showcased by his victims, there is no trial needed.
Not hard to point a girl out when she forces all her anger out with ill-informed information instead of talking about this like adults.
Like I said before have a nice day.
*Stops for a second and responds to the other lady*
Sorry lady I'm not American but nice try. You would be surprised what was done during the infection when it came to trials.
You too have a nice day as you seem quite angry, Talk to me when you've calmed down.
*Releases the PTT*

Edited by Eagle

*The girl let out a scoff.*

"Yeah right, all you guys got were four people saying they saw something with less than that actually giving the name of the guy you mistook my friend for last night. Your fuckboys tortured someone without even being able to confirm their identity. You're damn right I'm like totally angry, and I have a fucking right to be. Here's like a news flash, if you didn't kidnap people without actual confirmation of their identity, like, no one would show up to kill you."

"Now, like, dont you have a wife to go beat or something?"

*Click*

Listening for a while, he eventually reaches for the radio and sighs before transmitting. Usual MO, local accent but changing his pitch a tad.

<:: Right, can someone perhaps inform me, ideally straight to the point, who these "cops" are and what their purpose is? What "uniforms" they wear?

*Luke listens to the transmission and decides to respond. He presses the PTT*

Who cares who they are. If they are good people then let them do their thing. I've seen them before and they were nice towards me. I'm not defending them but their actions are in general good. At least that what I think.

*He let's go fo the PTT*

Franklin presses down the PTT and speaks with a Russian accent, must different than his own.

"The police seem to be nice people to me."
"I not know what is problem."

He releases the PTT.

Hope would feel her brow furrow before talking onto the frequency bashing ALL the officers. Her London accent would place words into the radio for those to hear....

"I think what is happening is we're putting all of them in the same boat.
There were only three officers there.
The others were doing duty in other places or asleep so they wouldn't of been able to stop the situation even if they wanted too..
I understand the frustrations however stereotyping ALL of them isn't the best resolution to this problem..."

She places her radio down beside her, rubbing her forehead as she takes the raspberry teabag from the cup and allows it to cool before having a sip.

Edited by Mademoiselle

Sign in to follow this