Server time (UTC): 2020-10-24, 23:40
Sign in to follow this  
Kouketsu

S1 - KOS at Vybor - 2018.05.05 at approximately 4:25 PM - 4:30 PM CST

Server and location: S1 EU - Outside of Vybor

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 5/5/2018 4:15 PM - 4:30 PM CST

Your in game name: Kouketsu Black

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: Unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): N/A

Detailed description of the events: I was leaving Vybor traveling to Lopatino. Some commotion when on near the gas station so I left. When everything calmed down I moved back towards town to get some apples to raise my Hunger Level back up. After a few minutes of eating apples I hear nothing, no voices, no interaction or initiation just shots while in my inventory eating apples. Before I can get out of my inventory I get the "You are unconscious" screen and shortly after "You are dead" message.

Edited by Kouketsu

POV - 

A firefight broke after initiations were dropped.  You were sitting between 2 dead bodies when I shot you at the tree.  You ran into a fight that was ongoing and I would like to ask why you think that is a smart idea............

Also here's a screen shot of how far away he was from the firefight taking place in and around the gas station.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1378920708

@Kouketsu was shot at 01:12:14 the person previous to him was killed about a min. before hand.  He did not wait until "everything calmed down" to enter the area.

Edited by ExoticRP

There were no bodies near me that I was aware of mate. When the gunshots ended and everyone moved back into town I moved to the tree. The firefight had nothing to do with me so there was no point shooting me until someone identified who I was and why I was there. A warning of some sort would have been nice. As for why it seemed like a smart idea, the character has a Military background. Gunshots don't mean a damn thing to him. No weapon was drawn, no hostile actions or words were given to anyone.

Ok so you ran back to gunshots because your character doesnt care about gun shots.......  This is NVFL as you ran back to the area where there was an ongoing fight

Im done posting unless staff needs me ? 

-Snip-

Edited by Kouketsu

POV: A Huge fight breaks out people die left and right. So this guy walkes INTO THE MIDDLE OF A FIREFIGHT BECOSE HIS CHARACTER HAS A MILITARY BACKGROUND ehm okey you knew  there was a firefight going on sooooo and litterly standing right next to it. 

And on Exotics screen shot you can see the gas station where the gun fight started and I died on the side of the big sign beside the gas station thats super close soo

Most people died Around the gas station sooo and he is just standing there becose he has a military background 

Edited by BorisRP

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

21:58:13 | Player "Kouketsu Black" is connected
23:29:02 | Player "Kouketsu Black" has been disconnected

22:10:38 | Player "Danny Rucker" is connected
00:17:37 | Player "Danny Rucker" has been disconnected

19:06:32 | Player "Vitaly Jenkins" is connected
00:15:45 | Player "Vitaly Jenkins" has been disconnected

Hit Logs

Spoiler

22:32:37 | "Danny Rucker SHOT Mikhail Barta by M4A1_Green into rightarm."
22:32:37 | "Danny Rucker SHOT Mikhail Barta by M4A1_Green into head."
22:32:37 | "Danny Rucker SHOT Mikhail Barta by M4A1_Green into head."

22:32:11 | "Declan OHare SHOT Vitaly Jenkins by AugSteyr into Head."

22:32:42 | "Danny Rucker SHOT Sean Callaghan by M4A1_Green into LeftLeg."
22:32:43 | "Danny Rucker SHOT Sean Callaghan by M4A1_Green into LeftArm."

22:35:46 | "Danny Rucker SHOT Kouketsu Black by Winchester70 into RightLeg."

22:53:33 | "Jason Chinston SHOT Danny Rucker by Winchester70 into Head."

Death Logs:

Spoiler

22:35:49 | "Player Kouketsu Black has fallen into unconsciousness."
22:38:41 | "Kouketsu Black DIED Blood <= 0"

22:32:11 | Player "Vitaly Jenkins" has been killed by player "Declan OHare"

22:32:37 | Player "Mikhail Barta" has been killed by player "Danny Rucker"

22:53:33 | Player "Danny Rucker" has been killed by player "Jason Chinston"

Chat Logs

N/A

--

Already posted PoVs @Kouketsu - Kouketsu Black, @ExoticRP - Danny Rucker, @BorisRP - Vitaly Jenkins

--

Calling any any allies to post their PoVs along with any and all unedited video evidence.

Don't know if it is brought up in slack but @Kouketsu told @OskuRP that he has a video of the situation.

@Kouketsu,

do you have video evidence of the situation? if so please upload it and post it into this report ASAP. This must be full and unedited. Thank you.

Can't say that I do mate unless you are a Plays.tv god and can recover fucked data as their support team is useless.. -.-

Edited by Kouketsu

Something I would also like to point out in this situation is a reference to the Rules that can be found on the website and are visible to the entire Community. Those involved have claimed NVFL or questioned why MY character is played the way that I choose to play him based on his background. Hopefully a review of the rules by those involved would shed some light on the mistakes they have made as the reason behind the kill were in no validated or justified unless you can give a very good reason as to why you believe these rules do not apply to you or @Staff can clarify for me a little easier as to why the kill was valid and not a KoS as I have still yet to receive validation for why what transpired did so.

6.1 All hostile situations must have a valid reasoning and be justified with role play that happened in character, in the game or in radio chat forum.

6.2 You may not use character or group story as a universal reason to initiate hostilities with other players. For example, role-playing a bandit, murderer or crazy person does not grant you explicit rights to attack other players by itself, there must be other circumstances, the previous history between the players or role play that leads to a situation where being hostile is warranted.

6.3 All hostilities must focus on the roleplay experience of both attackers and victims. Both sides should actively participate and contribute to role play in all situations, any disputes or issues can be discussed and resolved afterward.

With lack of video evidence from the OP's side, it is hard for us to determine whether or not the firefight "cooled down" or not from the OP's. Depending on his positions, shots may not have been heard or his view point over the situation may have made it seem like the situation was over. Due to this lack of evidence, we cannot determine whether or not he ran into an on going firefight from his perspective, or if we should punish him for NVFL. For this reason, the accusation of NVFL has been deemed inconclusive. As a side note, you are not allowed to run into a firefight just because you have a military background.

As for the invalid kill accusation, we have found ExoticRP guilty. In this situation, Kouketsu was not involved in  the firefight at all. He walked into a firefight which was said to still be active, and was killed. But, since we are unable to determine whether or not Kouketsu walked into the firefight knowingly or unknowingly we cannot determine whos fault it is in this situation. In these cases we usually will give out full punishment no matter the circumstance, but we feel uncomfortable giving out a punishment when we do not fully know whos fault it is.

Outcome:

@Kouketsu | NVFL | - Inconclusive - No Punishment

@ExoticRP | Invalid Kill - Firefight | - Guilty - Caution

Signed by @Brady, @Ark, and @Para