Server time (UTC): 2020-10-20, 11:39
Sign in to follow this  
Sylva

Chernarussian Govt transmission

*Cernik presses down the PTT*

"This is an official transmission of the Chernarussian Government. After a thorough investigation, Dr. Eric Greives, formally affiliated with the Viral Defense Corps, has been formally cleared of any charges. Thusly, any reward for his capture is now null and void."

"However, the wereabouts of former VDC head, a Dr. Westerly, are still unknown. Furthermore, the Chief Science Officer of the AEGIS Corporation, Saviley Svidrigailov, is still a wanted man. Any information that leads to the capture of these two criminals will be rewarded handsomely."

"Doctors Westerly and Svidrigailov stand accused of preforming illegal medical experiments on citizens of this great country. Influenced by hyper-capitalist fallacies, these two sought to deliberately expose people to the virus for their own benefit and the profit of their respective organizations. Such crimes against the people of South Zagoria will not be tolerated. 

Any information regarding these two doctors should be brought to Captain Stefan Cernik, Svoboda Brigada."

Solus heard the transmission as she then tilts her head before responding, in calm manner. 

"VDC? Are you sure?" She spoke as she then took a deep breath ad spoke again. "I know I don't trust doctors except few of them I known. But doing illegal stuff? I don't know...how you know if they are or not? I just asking."

"I'm not at liberty to discuss governmental intelligence, madam."

She shrugged as she know she won't get answers anyway. She presses her PTT "Well I tried. But thanks or warning I guess?"

She let go of her PTT.

"It wasn't all of them. He is saying one suspect was cleared and another convicted. Not all of them."

*Grieves would be swiveling in a chair at his desk with an open bottle of vodka in one hand and the radio in the other hand. When he stopped spinning he would settle into the desk and press the PTT. *

Captain Cernik was it? An associate of mine mentioned your name and said that I should probably speak with you sometime soon. I might be able to shed some light on Dr. Westerly's whereabouts. I'll be in touch.

*He would release the PTT and take a healthy drink.*

Sign in to follow this