Server time (UTC): 2020-10-27, 15:56
Sign in to follow this  
Firzak

Ban appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):  https://www.dayzrp.com/whitelist/

Why the verdict is not fair: I wanted to join your server with a friend, we have created twins rp but we write the background together so we have the same background text, its our mistake, but i didnt want to be ban cause i want to play rp on your server

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: No other point of view, i know its my fault, but i think i dont deserve this, i'm a good rp player. The fact is my friend tried 3 times to write a background and everytime i pressed "next" i went back to the questionnary and his background was deleted everytime, so i used my background and changed some words to make quickly

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: be unban and make some rp on your server

What could you have done better?: say my friend to not copy mine background, and make something similar but not exactly the same and maybe write it on Word before click next to not lose everything

On 5/4/2018 at 4:58 PM, Firzak said:

say my friend to not copy mine background

Can you clarify this a little bit for me? Did you write the background story or did your friend? I only ask because yours was submitted about 25 minutes after his.

We write the background together, no the same text, but, because we are twin in the rp, our two backgrounds were very similar. Then, when i pressed "next", i lose all my background, and this thing come to me 3 times, so at the end, i take my friend background to go quickly because i didnt start at the begining again and lose all my background.

Hey Firzak,

We have reviewed your appeal and we've came to a conclusion regarding it. You were blacklisted for having the exact same background story as your friend, the only thing that was different was the name of your characters. Your appeal will be accepted and your blacklist will be lifted but you'll have to make a complete new story & you'll have to go through the whole whitelist again. It is okay to share details like date's or names with your friend to make your characters related but you each have to write your own story. If you need any help with the story, you can PM a Loremaster or a Support or you can hop in the "waiting for staff" channel in our TeamSpeak server.

Outcome: Appeal accepted, blacklist lifted

Verdict by @Spartan & @Oliv