Server time (UTC): 2020-10-28, 00:31
Sign in to follow this  
Limpan

Bad_Modul_Info

So the game has been working perfectly fine for me when I've gotten on, however yesterday I experienced an error when logging off where as I pressed the exit server button in the escape menu I received a "Bad_Modul_Info has stopped working" error, I thought nothing of it as I had to go to bed due to having to owork.

When I got home today I got to the computer and awaited my friends to get home so that we could hang out, now the problem starts when I try to start the game, I receive the title card Dayz screen for a minute or two before I receive the "Bad_Modul_Info has stopped working" Yet again, I've tried validating game files, restarting my computer, reinstalling my game and installing it on a different drive, deleted the file "Dayz.cfg" and updated my drivers, yet I still receive the crash.

Has anyone else had this issue, and is there any other ways that might fix it?

Just a query, but have you been trying the unofficial dayz stress test mission file? I only ask because I tried it the other day and remember getting an error after I reverted back to stable, could be the same one...

It could be a problem with your battleye for Dayz. I would try to reinstall your battleye for Dayz. it should still be in your default folder if you haven't installed it anywhere else on your computer. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DayZ\BattlEye". There you should have a filed called Install_BattlEye.bat. Run that in administrator mode and will hopefully fix it. 

5 minutes ago, Harvey said:

Just a query, but have you been trying the unofficial dayz stress test mission file? I only ask because I tried it the other day and remember getting an error after I reverted back to stable, could be the same one...

I've tried it yea, now that you mention it I guess that'd make sense. since the map files is kept in a different location if im correct...

3 minutes ago, lukaszxe said:

It could be a problem with your battleye for Dayz. I would try to reinstall your battleye for Dayz. it should still be in your default folder if you haven't installed it anywhere else on your computer. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DayZ\BattlEye". There you should have a filed called Install_BattlEye.bat. Run that in administrator mode and will hopefully fix it. 

Yea I believe I tried that aswell both in admin and none but I didnt see anything pop up, but I'll try it again

Hmm... try deleting the mission folder and restarting the game. If not, do the same but validate the game files.

10 minutes ago, Harvey said:

Hmm... try deleting the mission folder and restarting the game. If not, do the same but validate the game files.

Nope didnt work ?

Small patch for it for me was updating all of my drivers but even then it still happens out of the blue.

5 minutes ago, Eagle said:

Small patch for it for me was updating all of my drivers but even then it still happens out of the blue.

Yea, I've done that already and it changed nothing

-nvm . saw youhave tried it. -

Edited by Saints

Right click on DayZ, DayZ_BE and DayZ_64x choose properties and disable "FULL SCREEN OPTIMIZATIONS", it solved the issue for me.

Files can be found in ur local dayz files. (Computer/hardiskname/steam/common/dayz)

1 hour ago, Bush said:

Right click on DayZ, DayZ_BE and DayZ_64x choose properties and disable "FULL SCREEN OPTIMIZATIONS", it solved the issue for me.

Files can be found in ur local dayz files. (Computer/hardiskname/steam/common/dayz)

Heard it worked for many, yet it didnt work for me when I tried..

Post your specs! RAM, processor, and OS version. Might be hardware

I have been having the same issue since i switched from 63 to 62. Seems to be fixed when i reset my entire pc. 

33 minutes ago, Saints said:

I have been having the same issue since i switched from 63 to 62. Seems to be fixed when i reset my entire pc. 

1 hour ago, Lori said:

@Limpan How did you fix this? Q_Q I have the same issue now. 

So what I did, was apply the stress test and then head on the offline stress test, im not sure if you have to be on for a good amount of time, but you should just have to get ingame run a bit just to be sure, log out fully out the game like you normally would and then revert back to the normal dayz standalone, what I realised aswell is that I got the crash whenever I logged out with a backpack in my hands, after like the third time I logged out with the backpack I tried without and it didnt crash!