Server time (UTC): 2020-10-30, 11:07 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
Descendants

Points Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):  

Why the verdict is not fair: I got points for saying "That is the first time I have ever gotten warned for a post"

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I understand getting the points for my first statement calling another community member a name. But I dont understand why I got points for going "off topic" as I was told was the reasoning in a PM with a staff member. People go off topic in threads all the time and they dont get points. (Yes I know this isnt an excuse, but it seems kind of severe for me to get points for it)

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like to get the points I received for going "off topic" removed

What could you have done better?: I could just shut my mouth and kept my opinions to myself. ❤️ 

Hello @Descendants,

A team of staff has taken a look through your appeal and come to the following conclusion:

Looking through your appeal, you yourself say that you went offtopic in a thread. Your post added nothing to the thread conversation, and only held the purpose of making a joke about the points you've received. In the future, only reply to a thread if it adds something to the conversation.

If you feel others have done this in the past, feel free to report the post so the staff team can take a look at it. 

Outcome:

Appeal denied - Points Stay

By @Brady and @Ark