Server time (UTC): 2019-08-22, 23:22
Sign in to follow this  
RogueSolace

Capax Infiniti (Serious Recruitment Only)

14 minutes ago, RogueSolace said:

Get support and permission to occupy, and uses Povlovo Military Base from the Chernarussian Gov’t and Military

image.png.d41bab4068ec7da095e123a95f24b374.png

Just now, Stannis said:

image.png.d41bab4068ec7da095e123a95f24b374.png

May want to take that up w @Sylva and @Major lol

?❤️

Good luck!!! <3

❤️

Looks okey

You probley gonna need more security but I can see that you guys are working on it so thats probley fine

Okey roster. You got @Cosmoor Grainsack as hes name should be. 

Edited by BorisRP

This looks interesting! Good luck with it guys! 

Good Luck with this guys! Can't wait to see what comes of this!

Welcome to @Sylva and @bloodcrusader! Will update and attempt to fix info later when I get home

Good luck, everything looks good (apart from the graphics which I know you’re adding later ? )

Also put some stuff in spoilers - it cleans up a little such as recruitment etc

Edited by Mademoiselle

Good luck! I’ll work on your graphics as soon as my daughter goes down for her first nap today ?

Thread is heavy WIP and one of your members is already in a group.

Two of your members are already in an approved group and it's CP.  Did you ask any of these people to be on your roster recently?

Because @Mark and @Cosmo are in the Riptide collective?

@Mademoiselle I will! It was broken this morning.

@Taryn We'll have to get it figured out, @Mark helped co plan the group (been in works for about a month) and both of them @Cosmo knew I was making it and intended to be in it. Im not sure whats going on

Good Luck with this!

Just sort out the graphics ASAP.

It's already been stated but holy lack of graphics batman.

Also you should add a hyperlink to people character pages on their character names.

4 minutes ago, RogueSolace said:

@Mademoiselle I will! It was broken this morning.

@Taryn We'll have to get it figured out, @Mark helped co plan the group (been in works for about a month) and both of them @Cosmo knew I was making it and intended to be in it. Im not sure whats going on

I believe there is confusion, because this group was being planned before we decided to unarchive riptide (about a week ago). I suppose we will wait for Mark and Cosmo. But have you asked them Recently if they still wanted to be in the group?

Few slight concerns, i won't bring up the graphics again though.

To me, there's no time scale on the goals currently stated, how long should we be expecting to wait for these? You haven't specified which are in operation, which will be done soon etc.

This group also seems extremely vulnerable. Getting a true neutral spot when only 2 guards exist in the group is going to be impossible, nobody is going to listen to that. You need far more military / guards because a 2:5 ration of guards to medical staff is ... bad. 

The formatting on the page also needs work, the bullet points being centered leaves it scattered, the pictures aren't aligned properly and the thread, even without graphics, looks a bit messy.

also, why the need for a school teacher? If this is a neutral medical aid group why branch out to a schooling area? Plus, we're in the heart of the zombie apocalypse, how is school teaching a vital thing? 

My thoughts on the group after a first glance. Good luck with this.

Looks good Rogue!

Can't wait for this. I'm glad I'm gonna be able to be apart of it!

Edited by lukaszxe

Looking good! 

Like many have stated it looks W.I.P will be interesting though to see how far this group can go gl.