Server time (UTC): 2020-10-28, 22:26
Sign in to follow this  
Foreign Rabbit

A return of sorts.

Hello everyone! I'm Dan. I used to frequently play the game a few years back (two years), and I just stopped having the time to play. I never really gave myself the chance to properly get involved with the community here, like I knew almost everyone and what was going on but no one really knew me with exception to a few people. I had my small group of people that I would talk to and blended into a larger group as just another face in the crowd, or another body in a fight. BUT hey that was then now is now! I'm looking to be more active here and get to know and befriend more of you than ever. With this I do need some people to hold my hand as I restart my journey into this community. So any replies or PM's are greatly appreciated! 

I hope to see you all in game soon. 

-Dan (or rabbit, or Ivan)

Welcome back always good with people returning in these dark RP days

Edited by BorisRP

Hello Dan, or rabbit, or Ivan! ?

Welcome back! Considering you haven't played at all this lore wipe, you should really check out the totally new lore and updated rules before joining the server again! Your character has gotta match the new lore, and without reading the rules (the most recently updated are highlighted in green) you're bound for trouble, as a whole lot in the rules have changed! Besides all that, I hope you do choose to immerse yourself in the community more than you said you did in times past!

As always, you can contact a member of the support team if you need any help, or join the TeamSpeak to see if anybody is immediately available.

Again, welcome back!

Welcome back! ❤️

Welcome back! Hope to see you in-game ? . 

Welcome back buddy! Be sure to keep up to date with the Lore and Rules since you are coming back to make sure you get the best possible experience without any problems!

Any questions, Support team are here on the forums and on Teamspeak, Have fun!

Welcome back to Dayzrp!

Welcome home.

*She takes his hand in hers and holds it gently*

Edited by Lady In Blue

Welcome back.

Welcome back!

Sign in to follow this