Server time (UTC): 2020-10-30, 17:07 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
ScarRP

How has the community been doing?

I've been thinking about coming back because i have been bored but i just wanted to know if people actually still take it serious and its still a fun time like back in the day.

Some people say it isn't like it was before, others say we've just come outta a lull. I say, it is what you make it! I haven't been in for about 2 weeks due to IRL stuff, but the server still stays populated and people still are RP'ing. SooOOOoo~

I enjoy myself both in the Community and the Server, every time I jump in the Server I always have a blast! But as Brayces has said above it's what you make it. Try jumping in-game and get a feel for yourself as everyone has different views. Glad to see you have been thinking of returning btw. Take care ? .

The community looks solid but the thing preventing me from playing again is the current ruleset on hostilities and waiting for the full release of 0.63

Activity will pick up after beta hits, the new stress tests have impressed a lot of people.

It's each to their own really, different for everyone. I love it personally, I always have a fun time when I jump in game these days. 

I suggest giving it a go and see where it goes from there. 

15 minutes ago, Harvey said:

Activity will pick up after beta hits, the new stress tests have impressed a lot of people.

Yea that's what i was thinking i feel like a lot of people are gonna try DayZ again after .63 and a lot of people will come back to RP.

Try it out and see what you think ? 

Different types of groups atm which I like to see and I'm enjoying myself so there's that I guess

each to their own. 

There is a lot of variety at the moment, see what you think to it. It can only get better ? 

Difficulties in settlement management / keeping hubs open long term + having the RP at them not stale out has been something of struggle for most. Great debates about hostility rules being too strict / too lenient (paradox I know...) and all in all a hit and miss of RP. Some people will take you on purposefull meaningful Rp encounters, or take you for some grand Hostile RP involving challanges in philosophy and forced into difficult decisions. However it is just as likely to get stale RP around the campfire with the same 1 line flow chart of "Who are you?, What's your purpose here? Tell me your backstory" or being robbed for you bottle of twinkies with less dialogue than a charlie chaplin sketch. 

So essentially? Buisness as usual xD 

Edited by The Traveler