Server time (UTC): 2020-10-29, 10:14
Sign in to follow this  
G19RP

Na Buachaillí Glasa - [Closed Recruitment]

W3cs8jI.png

Spoiler

"Jerry licks a cone"

dN8qAVm.png

You see lads, back in ‘09 I needed to gather a few things, and well… I knew a few good lads who knew a few more lads who had the connection I needed. I gathered up me mates and off to Chernarus we went. You know people say “The journey makes the trip”, well fuck that because our journey was shit. Nothing beats being smuggled into a shithole of a country in an even shittier boat. We landed in Chernogorsk, or at least what was left of it, tied our boots and got to fucking work. We had quite the grocery list of shit to gather, and right at the top was something so simple to collect that we all had a good laugh.

t284O4H.png

In the post war landscape of Chernarus, weapons were easy to find. In fact, it was almost easier to get a fucking Kalashnikov than a can of food. Luck of the Irish I guess. We started our stockpile on the docks of Cherno. Every now and then we'd see a familiar face at the helm of an unknown ship. We’d simply load up the weapons, tip our hats and mind our own business. Man, that was the life let me tell you. We would do our usually shady business, go to a local pub and buy whatever shit beer they were serving, then end our nights in peace, or if we were lucky, with a fit Chernarussian woman. But everything that goes up, must come down I guess.

u8i5Msa.png

We had heard noise of some strange shit happening up North, but it was just whispers. However, on the 11th we woke up to our worst fucking nightmares. People from the North were fleeing to Cherno in order to avoid whatever fucking sickness was spreading. The government checkpoints were no good to the experienced Chernarussians, they simply fled using the wilderness. Within days our quiet little hideout was full of scared citizens, which inherently brought more attention to us than we fucking needed. We fled our apartments and fortified our warehouse on the docks. We had stockpiled food and water in case we ever got in a standoff, but boy was this quite a twist. It was only a matter of time before we heard the screams of the people outside, and after that, a disturbingly silent peace. We peered from our upper windows and saw what seemed to be people just walking around, but fuck, we were wrong. The first time out we left without guns and lost one of the lads. After seeing what type of shit had hit the fan, we knew we were in serious fucking trouble. We took necessities and headed to the border, only to be stopped by the CDF. Knowing no escape routes, we decided to make the best of the situation and collect more goods. With nothing but the occasional patrol boat passing, we didn't think we'd ever leave this shithole. But we do have an idea, perhaps if we can secure an airfield of some sorts, maybe, just maybe one of the old lads could fly in take the final shipment, and along with it, us.

Spoiler

Back Again

After a rogue rocket was lost near the Northern border, members of NBG located it. Whilst all the local groups were scrambling to reach it in tine, NBG secured its warhead's contents, canisters of VX Gas. Leaving one in the hands of Luke Krey, they had three left. They exchanged one to the CDF in exchange for passage home for one brave man, Donal. With the two canisters safely in store they went further West into the country, looking for larger stockpiles near the major cities. After hearing news of a major chemical attack on Miroslavl, NBG knew that they had quite a potent product in store and headed back east to South Zagoria. Wanting to get the rest home they decided to prepare for another shipment, however this dynamic was new and they understood there was a lot of planning that needed to be done.

202UGEu.png

@G19RP -  Declan O'Hare

@LukeRP - Luke Krey

@groovy tony - Damien Connolly

@KennethRP - Aengus Odoyle

@MurasakibaraRP - Kei Takeshima

@JimRP - Cahir Fionnlagh

@Eagle - Magnus Helgarson

@JackZRP - Joe Law

@ExoticRP - Leo Lynch

@Puncture - Jayden Renolds

@Scar - Ricardo Garcia

@Brandonyoung - Brandon Young

@Xero3451 - Lucas Williams

@Farmer-BorisRP - Boris Orlov

@RandyRP - Tyler Walker

@Lucas - Lucas Jones

@RebelRP - Fahed beit el Seif

@OnionRP - Joe Bradhaw

@VictusRP - Jesse Fields

@MrPanda - Hondo Hunt

@Bounty - Inola

@RedRP - Matthijs Zwolsman

@BanksRP - Ayden Walsh

0Cx5267.png

Fortify and stock an arms cache in Cherno - 515 Days

Move the weapons cache to a large warehouse (location TBA) - 550 Days

Secure a local radio station and make a broadcast back home to Ireland - 565 days

Prep the airfield for a small cargo plane (to send second shipment back to Ireland)- 600 Days

Sell our services to the locals in exchange of arms - Ongoing

Recruit any Irishmen who have managed to land themselves in Chernarus - Ongoing

dtgcxwh.png

We want to bring new and exciting roleplay to DayZRP by running a proper arms dealing business. We plan to buy and sell weapons in game, creating a fun place for people to visit , exchanging goods and services for arms.

LWY4NSV.png

Huge thanks to @Lori for the graphics!

Send your application in a group message to @G19RP and @groovy tonyRP

Do to an influx of players coming from previous groups we are going to close recruitment, I will post if anything changes.

Edited by G19RP

Hello, Oim Oirish.

up the ra

good luck fellas

Oh my goodness, I was waiting for something like this to happen. ? 

Good luck boys.

6 minutes ago, Xavier said:

up the ra

good luck fellas

down with the ra, up with the english, good luck with the group 

Edited by Clarence Archer

potato famine inbound

Finally, conflict between you boys, the police and the CDF + Lemons group will be great.

Great roster, best of luck with it all!

Edited by Mexi

This is not the IRA just to inform you all. 

Looks like pretty cool idea, and I especially like the cleaness of the group page.

Though, as a DKM fan, I do gotta say that I think this song would work a lil' better for your group than "Shippin' Up To Boston" (though that IS one of my favorites and a classic).

Such as "The Boys Are Back"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwfXMRc2KVQ

or "Worker's Song".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTafZRecy2k

Just my two-cents though lol. 

Looks Great! Good Luck!

18 minutes ago, LouieRP said:

Oh good. I saw this group thread and was like "IRA?" But saw this comment and read through.

I'm glad you guys split into three groups. I'm excited to see the conflicts and epic fights that break out.

Good luck, guys.

20 minutes ago, Taryn said:

Oh good. I saw this group thread and was like "IRA?" But saw this comment and read through.

I'm glad you guys split into three groups. I'm excited to see the conflicts and epic fights that break out.

Good luck, guys.

Yeah the lads were watching some McGregor videos and decided to make a group. 

HYPE

Edited by Agent Banks

yuh yuh lets do it

I look forwards to arresting you I.R.A members every day o7

Edited by UndeadRP

Good luck!

Hope this doesn't get shuttered. 

looks beutiful I belive in you guys

Edited by BorisRP

Looks good boys! Finally a reason for @SweetJoe to use his irish accent ingame.

Y'all make this group damn well knowing I can't pull off an Irish accent. Damn you all.

Edited by Zero

Look like a good bunch of lads to me.

7 hours ago, LouieRP said:

just a joke don't worry. good luck nevertheless

i1C8VyM.jpg

Good luck to y'all! ?

Good Luck guys, exciting to see what will happen with all the different groups clustered around Vybor and other areas.