Server time (UTC): 2020-10-28, 05:36
Sign in to follow this  
Shazzzam

In need of doctors [Open Freq]

*Nikolai throws the radio between his hands, back and forth while thinking how to put his words carefully, pressing the PTT when ready*

Ahem. Glorious residents of Chernarus! Hopefully, still alive to hear this. 

I am in search of doctors, researchers or something who has experience in such things! We are not limited to only once person, so you also have the wonderful opportunity of meeting others like you, who share the same profession or hobby, whatever it is! The more the merrier, da? 

*The transmissions cuts for a bit and goes back up a moment later*

Blyat...Me and my comrades have managed to snatch some papers and very interesting research on how to develop something that seems like experimental protection against the thing that causes your friends to bite you for no reason! Of course, if we could properly understand all the medical terminologies and the general crap written, you would not need to go four years into medical school for degree. 

But one thing we know is that this is opportunity we can not miss so I call to any biologist, doctor or fan that understands enough. We offer in turn of your services that you work with the rest of us indefinitely, get the best equipment possible and access to actual electricity! Where do you find that nowadays? Only with us! Consider this possibility!

*Nikolai cuts off*

*mimics a deep russian male voice*

"eh.... key word.... experimental. What comrades do you speak of? For all anyone knows, you found recipe for disaster."

*Nikolai wakes up to the radio transmission and whilst being a bit drowsy, he replies back in a very motivated manner*

Are you doctor?!

Ahem! Where are my manners? My name is Nikolai and I have uncovered document which contains very...sophisticated data on the virus strain itself. A bio-research tea, was with us, but they did not make it out alive after all. One of them told us this is very important if we are to come closer to understanding what causes this! But me and my team has no knowledge whatsoever what nonsense is written here. If you are to help us or recommend someone that might help us we will provide you with everything you need for as long as the research has to continue. We have set up makeshift lab and are about to acquire new equipment for research, but we still have no researchers or doctors to even try working with this. 

*He coughs briefly*

You also asked about my comrades. We are not trying to cause trouble or try to gain domination or anything stupid like that! We want to know what is it truly that we found and any doctor would be interested as well I assume. Please assist our cause or help us if you know someone who can!

*He cuts off and waits for a response*

Sign in to follow this