Server time (UTC): 2020-10-30, 16:01 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
The Savior

Another Traveling Trader

*Micheal presses down on the PTT button, his voice having the tone of a welcoming man*

"To all those who are hearing my voice open your ears and listen carefully because I will not repeat myself again"

*He pauses for a moment, before continuing carefully with his words*

"Despite many attempts to push people out of the north I know for a fact some of us still remain; I welcome you to a visit. A social interaction hopefully without hostility if everything goes according to plan."

*He would take a slow breath, scanning the area around him*

"I myself offer weapons and ammunition, never in large quantities unless a previous arrangement has been made but all the same. Medical supplies is available but currently in short supply, however more can be collected for the right deal if need be. Again to anyone who hears my voice and wishes to engage in a civilized conversation I welcome you with open arms; to those who want nothing but bloodshed and to keep this world trapped within its own hellish cocoon I simply say good luck finding me. I myself bare the weight and responsibility for whatever happens after this broadcast and with that I finish my transmission"

*Micheal would release his PTT, placing his radio within an easily accessible pocket before heading off again*

*Micheal hears a voice over the radio, pulling it out of his pocket and pushing down on the PTT*

"I'd graciously accept your offer after of course we could have a more 'in depth' talk about what it is you desire and just whom you are. Perhaps you'd be interested in joining a more secure channel?"

*he releases his PTT and resumes working on a few tasks*

*Luke hears the transmission hesitant to respond he decides to give it a try. Luke presses down the PTT*

Hey, there names Luke. I've been wondering what kind of medical supplies that you speak of. I'm currently in need of some specific medicine. You speak of being short of medical supplies but wondering if you do have any medicine available and what kind of.

*Luke releases the PTT and waits for a respond*

*Micheal hears the name and after not recognizing it or relating it to any negative situations replies by pushing down on his PTT*

"Nice to hear another voice out there Luke, currently you are correct. We are running a tad shy on medical supplies but have obtained a saline bag with a clean IV drip, some morphine, epinephrine within an auto injector, tetracycline, water purification tablets if you can really count those and a few painkillers. Not exactly sure what you are looking for but feel free to tune into a frequency I'll use for trading from time to time. 75.80. That goes for the gentleman whom wanted to set up a meet as well, hope you both are doing as good as can be"

*With that Micheal ends his transmission, releasing the PTT*

*johnny, hearing the transmition picks up his radio and pushes the button* 

"uuh hi, i heard you have medical supplies, if you go into hospitals could you look out for some pills labeled "chlorpromazine" im running low and need some more soon im in vybor at the moment, ask around for johnny if im not awake or around can you find a young lad called anthony kriss and see if he can give you anything for them? Thanks a bunch"

*he then lets go of the button on the side of his radio and places it back in his bag*

*After hearing the man talk about supplies he decides to press his PTT button*

*Hey i just heard that you either sell/trade supplies and well id like to know if you perhaps have an M4A1 Carbine and some rounds to go along with it, i myself have an AKM but not much ammo for it and i can trade this AKM to you in exchange for the M4...you can contact me on a private frequency if you like to set one up and we can talk more there..names Grant btw*

*Transmission Ends*

his irish accent comes over the waves again.

"i have a business arrangement. we should discuss on more private setting." 

*after hearing the voices and taking down various notes Micheal pushes down his PTT*

"Addressing the issue of chlorpromazine I don't currently have any at the moment, it seems rather rare these days but ill have our medic keep an eye out Johnny"

*He flips through the bundles of notes again*

"About the M4 I do currently have one in stock but for now its off limits ie. not for sale. However if you're willing to do a trade I'm in possession of an AK74, comes equipped with a suppressor that has some miles on it, polymer buttstock, a very clean wooden handguard, 70ish rounds of ammunition and I even sanded it down and spray-painted the gun and clip green. Considering it will be your first trade I'd even be willing to throw in a weapon flashlight with battery. This goes both ways however and you could pay by either trading something of value or performing a few simple labor tasks Grant."

*Luke hears the answer to his question and decide to respond. He presses the PTT*

Thanks for the answer. You're running low on medical equipment and might need that for yourself right now. Tell me if you ever get any more supplies I might need them in the future. I'll check in on this frequency regularly to keep myself updated.

*Luke let's go of the PTT and slides his radio back into his pocket*

*The voice of a young Spanish girl flickers onto the radio*

"I'm interested in the AK74. I can trade an SVD, 50 rounds of ACP and maybe a few medical supplies? I am also looking for an FNX Magazine and a scope for the AK74."

*Click.*

*Micheal chimes in by pushing down on his PTT*

"To whomever inquired about the AK47 last it is still available for purchase. I regret to inform you that no scope is currently available however there is an FNX 45 mag I can throw in. I would be happy to accept your offer, especially considering the demand for medical supplies. If you wish to set up a meeting please contact me directly on 78.50"

*He releases the PTT* 

*Micheal pushes down on his PTT, sending his voice across the frequency*

"To any and all interested I still have an AK74 available. Comes complete with everything that was broadcasted earlier except this time more ammo is thrown in at a total of 102 rounds. Let me know if you're interested. More attachments may be provided as time goes on if no one picks it up"

*with that the transmission ends as Micheal prepares to head out on another trip*

Sign in to follow this