Server time (UTC): 2020-10-20, 11:11
Sign in to follow this  
DeuceJensen

S1: Instant KOS in Tisy military base, no warning, no nothing.

Server and location: Server One, Tisy Military Base.

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  02-05-2018 12:02

Your in game name: Ryan Taylor

Names of allies involved: None

Name of suspect/s: Dont know since they never engaged with me.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): I dont have any videos or screenshots as i did not expect to just get shot out of nowhere on this server. Usually there is some instigating that goes down first.

Detailed description of the events:  I was sitting in a bush next to the Tisy Military base, checking through my inventory for some food. I hear some shots in the distance but think nothing of it and no  one is around me. Out of nowhere i hear some more shots and i am face with the "You are dead" screen. No one ever engaged, talked or even fired warning shots at me. They just straight up killed me and most likely took my gear, wich is why i am assuming they killed me in the first place, since i just lost gear on a character i've previously been keeping alive for about a month to get all the stuff that i had. I am at a complete loss for words and hope that you can help, as i've never experienced anything like this on this server.

Edited by DeuceJensen

Hello, 

Please update your post with the template found in the following link:

You will have 24 hours to do so or this report will be closed.

Post has been update with the correct template. I forgot in my panic. My mistake.

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

13:05:07 | Player "Ryan Taylor" is connected
13:19:26 | Player "Ryan Taylor" has been disconnected

Hit Logs: 

Spoiler

Line 35: 13:11:54 | "Ryan Taylor STARTS BLEEDING."

--

@DeuceJensen we looked over the logs for your reported death, but it would appear that you were not shot at by another player. It would seem you probably died from a glitch or what we call invisible infected. 

Since you died from a probably glitch, @Rolle has granted you permission to head back to where you died, feel free to go back to your body and loot your belongings. But, without any logs of another player shooting you we have no reason to keep this report open. Sorry you fell victim to the wonderful world of DayZ Glitches. ? We've all been there before!

/closed.