Server time (UTC): 2020-10-29, 01:26
Sign in to follow this  
Jono the giant

dont you hate it when lag gets you killed?

yup, a lag spike whilst moving forwards to sit down has caused the inevitable death from falling two stories -__- anyone want to share how many or  times lag has gotten you killed?

It's part of the DayZ experience. The killer stairs and ladders, wall glitches and spawning inside structures. 

I one time spawned inside a building without doors and was stuck there till I starved

Ugh yeah, have happened to me so many times. Once glitched in a tower when I was in really serious roleplay. Hate it when shit like that happens. And of course, I died too.

Please don't let me jynx it by saying this but have to say. Never happened to me in standalone. But had it a few times in mod days.

Once was on a building rooftop while my friend was down on ground level. This was in public. He was adamant that I had fallen to my death, saying how he was beside my body, and was looking through my gear. I was still up on the roof... until I decided to climb down. Got on the ladder and got the death message. 

I met a guy in Severo just after the lore wipe. We were up on the hospital roof, having a chat and shooting zombies from the rooftop. I caught a lag spike then I suddenly see myself falling from the roof and You are Dead!

I once drowned in a pond after laying in it for 5 seconds

I also fell off of the tower next to the parking lot at Altar twice from glitching through the railing

never happened to be tbh. I dont know how people manage to die like that. *shrug*

Got killed at the start of the Lore by spawning inside the walls of the shipwreck north of Berezino.... such was the curse of the Southern Moana.