Sign in to follow this  
derNils

The Haven [Open recruitment]

#Hype

tenor.gif

Edited by Majoo

and here we go :D boys!

Good luck.

Glad to see this being up - Best of luck, guys. I'm sure we will run into each other ^_^ I wonder who this Markus fellow from your lore is. Sounds like a pretty chill dude :trolle:

Edited by Malet

Good luck.

Good luck guys! Can't wait to meet up IG :)

Good luck Nils!

Good luck!

looks interesting. good luck guys!

Looks good! Hope I run into you ;) 

Looks interesting, best of luck.

Edited by Eagle

Looks good, but Chapter I is just a block of text, maybe split it into paragraphs so its easier to read?

Looks really good. Good luck!

Image result for good shit gif

Thanks for taking the feedback into consideration, good luck! 

good luck @Majoo & co

All the best with this mate!

I quickly just thanking all you folks for the good wishes and feedback.

Also, welcome Mr.Cheeseburger (@fletcho1) to the group! :D

Edited by derNils

I like it, Good luck! 

This looks really cool, good luck.

giphy.gif

Okay.

I like what you are trying to say in the first chapter but it is wordy and TEDIOUS as fuck to read. Cut it down and make it flow. The overall lack of a backstory and the rather somber/conversational tone gives the reader the impression that you don't care or are just another basic bitch survivor group. "We wuz friends, we banded, etc." It's mind-numbingly boring and has been done more times than I care to count.

I am not compelled at all by the thread, other than the logo which is very pretty. The headers look good but I care more about direction, story, and something cohesive. This group need a lot of work to be acceptable, and frankly I know the caliber of you guys and I know you can produce better. Get Majoo to work his media magic and get some pictures to break up the story. Add a narrative that makes people wanting more. You don't have to be groundbreaking, inspirational, or server changing just do a group that knows where it is going and has a killer story to back it.

Your goals are very run-of-the-mill and bland. They don't encourage growth and all of them could basically be accomplished in a week. They also need to conform to the current time frame on the website main page, not day 60. We go by what day we want to have the goal done by not by how much time it should take. The goals need improvement, period.

This also gave me mad Mod flashbacks, so you owe me tissues for that now. ^_^

Glad to see that you are bringing this back DasNils. Best of luck

I'm glad you guys are making a group! But, I'm not seeing exactly what makes them stick out from normal survivor groups? I wish you'd have a more overarching concrete goal, like a direction you want to end up going in or a big achievement you'd like to sustain other than "Just survive" or "Supply power" or "Set up a radio tower". I get that setting up a "Safe Haven" is a great idea and all, but maybe somehow draw people to that safe haven? Set up events or similar and keep them on going for a reason for others to want to go there. You know? Maybe do a whole event series on getting the Power up and going for the radio tower? :D I'd like to see that, it can be internal and all and doesn't require outside people to join in and I'm sure the LM team wouldn't mind offering some sort of assistance when it came to how successful you are/were, but I'd love to see more of that kinda thing. I know you guys can do it, I've played with you all before and you're really great RPers!

Best of luck!!!

Good luck with this guys!