Server time: 2018-11-19, 10:19 WE ARE RECRUITING
PhatCloud

Guitar Man

So uhh. Hey

Haven't posted an introduction yet but I've already got plenty of hours in.. oops.. You may already know me, by either Chuck or 'The Guitar man'. I've put on a few shows around Chernarus already haha, You guys seem to really enjoy it.. I've never performed infront of anyone before I joined so every piece of feedback, even through RP, makes me smile more than it should, I hope to run in to all of you atleast once and to those I've already RP'd with.. YOU ROCK :D

Stay Musical Friends <3

Posted (edited)

Hello @PhatCloud

Welcome to DayZRP!

Congratulations on your whitelist! 

I am happy to hear that you have gotten comfortable in RP already! I did hear someone play their guitar in Vybor, not sure if it was you, he also sang!

Please do not hold back when checking out our FAQ and our Newcomer Guide, there is a lot of good and interesting information to be looked at there. Please join the DayZRP TS if you have any concerns. If I happen to not be around you could always contact another member of staff in the DayZRP TS, or PM if none are available. Please contact oranges first!

Don't forget to check out our Radio Thread, It's a great way to keep up to date with hotspots and important broadcasts, there is also a Timeline that we have that you could check out, it has some useful information in regards to what has been happening within our Lore.

Alas, there was one regret I had since making my first character and playing her and that's making a journal for her, you can check out peoples journals and stories and even create your own here: DayZ Stories and Journals

Make sure you understand our Rules and understand the Lore , this is very important for progression and immersion and to avoid getting into mischief. I hope you enjoy your time here and I honestly hope we get to meet in game!

You can also apply for our Mentor Program if you feel the need for some help with certain types of RP.

a2iUsxc.gif.bede57b43dc81105f254b6fd5c529a69.gif.c4c9e8b6362eca60559b35886b719035.gif

Edited by Lady In Blue

1 minute ago, Lady In Blue said:

Hello! 

Welcome!

Thanking you :)

Welcome man! I haven't met you (which isn't surprising as I'm no longer active here), but I always loved to meet people in game who made music, especially when it was an actual live performance and not just a recording played. 

So I gotta say, keep it up and I hope to run into you one day. :)

I've met you twice now and I still need to listen to you play! I wanna see a guitar battle between you and @Hardwired ;). Welcome to the community! 

1 minute ago, Daisy said:

Welcome man! I haven't met you (which isn't surprising as I'm no longer active here), but I always loved to meet people in game who made music, especially when it was an actual live performance and not just a recording played. 

So I gotta say, keep it up and I hope to run into you one day. :)

I hope to play for you one day :D

1 minute ago, DrMax said:

I've met you twice now and I still need to listen to you play! I wanna see a guitar battle between you and @Hardwired ;). Welcome to the community! 

haha! A guitar battle eh.. hmm.. damn, now that would be interesting!

21 minutes ago, Lady In Blue said:

Hello @PhatCloud

Welcome to DayZRP!

Congratulations on your whitelist! 

I am happy to hear that you have gotten comfortable in RP already! I did hear someone play their guitar in Vybor, not sure if it was you, he also sang!

Please do not hold back when checking out our FAQ and our Newcomer Guide, there is a lot of good and interesting information to be looked at there. Please join the DayZRP TS if you have any concerns. If I happen to not be around you could always contact another member of staff in the DayZRP TS, or PM if none are available. Please contact oranges first!

Don't forget to check out our Radio Thread, It's a great way to keep up to date with hotspots and important broadcasts, there is also a Timeline that we have that you could check out, it has some useful information in regards to what has been happening within our Lore.

Alas, there was one regret I had since making my first character and playing her and that's making a journal for her, you can check out peoples journals and stories and even create your own here: DayZ Stories and Journals

Make sure you understand our Rules and understand the Lore , this is very important for progression and immersion and to avoid getting into mischief. I hope you enjoy your time here and I honestly hope we get to meet in game!

You can also apply for our Mentor Program if you feel the need for some help with certain types of RP.

a2iUsxc.gif.bede57b43dc81105f254b6fd5c529a69.gif.c4c9e8b6362eca60559b35886b719035.gif

Yeah that was me! I sing too, haha. I play and sing, other times I just jam out.. Thanks for such a warm welcome :)

Just now, PhatCloud said:

-✂-

No problem! I heard and I had found it very interesting. :D 

1 minute ago, Lady In Blue said:

No problem! I heard and I had found it very interesting. :D 

'Interesting' eh? :P Well, here's hoping I run into you soon

Great Guitar Man!

The Syndicate will get your gitfiddle back!

Welcome to the community, good fella', it's been great bumping into you so far.

Just now, Dakotaen said:

Great Guitar Man!

The Syndicate will get your gitfiddle back!

Welcome to the community, good fella', it's been great bumping into you so far.

<3 Please! Chuck is nothing without his guitar! Gives him superpowers y'know.. ;)

Pleasure has been all mine so far, everyone's great!

1 minute ago, PhatCloud said:

<3 Please! Chuck is nothing without his guitar! Gives him superpowers y'know.. ;)

Pleasure has been all mine so far, everyone's great!

umm, except the wanker that stole my guitar.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Roach said:

I had the pleasure to meet and listen to your guitar and voice. Welcome and hope to see you again. For those interested in this fine man's skills, check this out (Starts at 00:45:00) 

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/255596586?t=00h45m01s

ha.. Thanks Roach.. it means alot :D I hope I run into you too!

I still can't believe I was live haha.. The very first time I played my guitar or sang infront of anyone.. and it's on a stream.. just my luck! haha!

Edited by PhatCloud

7 minutes ago, Roach said:

I had the pleasure to meet and listen to your guitar and voice. Welcome and hope to see you again. For those interested in this fine man's skills, check this out (Starts at 00:45:00) 

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/255596586?t=00h45m01s

This is where I saw you, too. Logged on because of the gitfiddler and the chicken boys.

1 minute ago, Dakotaen said:

This is where I saw you, too. Logged on because of the gitfiddler and the chicken boys.

Damn.. you have no idea how nervous I was haha! xD

Hello Guitar Man! Welcome to DayZRP. Hope you enjoy, from one guitar player to another ;)

6 minutes ago, Whitename said:

Hello Guitar Man! Welcome to DayZRP. Hope you enjoy, from one guitar player to another ;)

:D Thankyou my fellow guitarist!

Hey Welcome @PhatCloud ! Great guitar skills and singing man =) . We caught a show earlier in Vybor! Take care man.

Posted (edited)

I also play guitar and sing, not that well. But I play in-game sometimes and hide my horrible singing voice behind the accent I put on because my character is Chernarussian :)

Hope to see you in game. :) 

Edited by Finn

Welcome to the community!

Welcome welcome! I did hear some guitar playing in vybor too! Maybe you and I could jam in game some time. I am a singer :) 

6 hours ago, Eddie said:

Hey Welcome @PhatCloud ! Great guitar skills and singing man =) . We caught a show earlier in Vybor! Take care man.

:) Thank you, O' Sword Master ;) You too dude

2 hours ago, Finn said:

I also play guitar and sing, not that well. But I play in-game sometimes and hide my horrible singing voice behind the accent I put on because my character is Chernarussian :)

Hope to see you in game. :) 

haha! I'd love to hear it some time, you and chuck may be good friends :D

P.S. I bet you're not bad ;)

1 hour ago, RandyRP said:

Welcome to the community!

Thankyou, Thank you!

1 hour ago, Wulf_jon said:

Welcome welcome! I did hear some guitar playing in vybor too! Maybe you and I could jam in game some time. I am a singer :) 

he-hey! That's awesome man, I think Chuck would love someone to sing with xD It needs to happen. Here's hoping I run into you!

11 hours ago, DrMax said:

Yeah I bet you would as well @DrMaxlol, Anyway, Welcome to the community @PhatCloudbuddy!

7 hours ago, PhatCloud said:

:) Thank you, O' Sword Master ;) You too dude

haha! I'd love to hear it some time, you and chuck may be good friends :D

P.S. I bet you're not bad ;)

Thankyou, Thank you!

he-hey! That's awesome man, I think Chuck would love someone to sing with xD It needs to happen. Here's hoping I run into you!

Yes!  I’ll be sure to make it to vybor  sometime today 

7 hours ago, Hardwired said:

Yeah I bet you would as well @DrMaxlol, Anyway, Welcome to the community @PhatCloudbuddy!

xD Thanks man!

3 hours ago, Wulf_jon said:

Yes!  I’ll be sure to make it to vybor  sometime today 

Ha! It's a date ;)