Server time (UTC): 2020-10-25, 00:16
Sign in to follow this  
Tiviyl

Trouble With People in Vybor

~A voice would come through the radio waves trying to make contact with any people in Vybor~

Alright let's see if this thing is working... it should be... well here goes...

To the people who are taking refuge in the village of Vybor I am a medic who came to town to see if I could help in some way and trade out some medical equipment and supplies that I have... I have a concern though about some people hanging around your town...

While in town yesterday me and my assistant were being harassed and questioned by a man named Luke... 

Me and my assistant left the town when we got a call to help someone in another town... while we were leaving we saw that two men were fallowing us for the better part of ten minutes with their guns out...

*sighs*

Look... I want to come back and provide some medical assistance and trade my supplies with people but I can not with this looming threat of these men... more importantly watch yourselves...

you can choose to believe this transmission or not but I wanted to raise this information to those in the town and those going in and out of it... I do not know what their intentions are but I can not picture that it is anything good...

Take care out there people...

~The broadcast cuts off and turns into static~

"says the man calling people idiots and running around with a lass whom is a host to the infection. threatening locals and disrespecting cops behind their backs. wonder how sara's heads doing?"

*Responds*

This is Andy of the BRPD. Do you have descriptions of the men? We can launch an investigation if we have  more detail.

~The man's voice would come through the radio once more with a soft sigh~

I can not give a detailed description due to the men wearing masks... All that I can really give you is the name Luke Bond... the last time he went after us he used a group called the Black Roses to do his dirty work... I do not know if he still hires them to tend to his backside but I would not doubt it...

~The broadcast would cut off there as the man on the other side waited for a response~

Edited by TiviylScratch

*Andy Responds*

Sounds good, thanks for the name and the descriptions. We'll get on it.

*A woman's voice comes through on the radio, speaking calmly and slowly*

"My head is doing fine, thank you. Left me with a pretty badass looking scar and a fun story about how someone decided to be a coward and have mercenaries to face me. You and the rest of those people are pathetic. And also, I happen to like the police force and the locals, I'm only rude to people if they make me be rude, buddy."

*She releases the PTT*

Edited by Fil Vandren

He would smile and laugh as he hears this broadcast. While shaking his head he would transmit the following.

"I'd be careful if I's was you, Glad I Aint. You just alerted your enemies, and i'm rather sure this little transmission just made your situation worse. Goodluck."

With that he would stop transmitting.

Sign in to follow this