Server time (UTC): 2020-10-29, 01:14
Sign in to follow this  
SgtSmithy

Announcement

*Whilst sitting up in early in the morning Colt would remember what he got asked to do by Louie and David. He would turn on the radio at Altar so everyone could hear, taking a deep breath he would press down to transmit*

"Hey everyone this is Colt Valentine i have an announcement to make. On behalf of Mr. Krey and Mr. Anderson they have asked me to inform everyone that a individual called Havel Novotny was snaking out the coalition and the members of the Valentines and people that would associate with them. He was also going to sell out individuals of the Valentine family and the people who again associated themselves around them to Anarchy"

"This is a one time announcement and i hope this information brought to my attention gives those it involves some light. I hope you all have a great day tomorrow and sorry if this transmission wakes any of you up" 

*Colt would turn off the console at Altar making sure everything shut down correctly, he would then proceed to leave* 

*Havel picks up his radio, holding down his transmit button*

You really are that dense aren't you? It's almost as if I was leading them astray the entire time, doing you all a fucking favour. I tried my hardest to make it seem believable that I was trying to get them your locations, but I've already informed most of the coalition of that. 

The only person who's location I did give up, was yours, to make my case to them seem believable. And you know why? Because you were going in there to 'clear your name' anyway, i handed them a person who was getting themselves killed regardless.

Christ you're thick. You do nothing for your family and you can't even put 2 and 2 together. Tell me... why did YOU make this radio broadcast instead of them?

*Havel releases his transmit button*

*Gio picks up his radio*

Hello Shoppers,

This is a customer announcement. Colt Valentine killed his own sister with a pitchfork willingly. He then pretended to be a dog for 2 days because he was a beta.

Stay away from this man, he will put a knife in your back and then blame someone else for it.

Thank you for you time.

If you're gonna throw shade Colt, at least have the decency to tell everyone what you have done *He smiles*

*The radio cuts out*

Rolling her eyes Anna sat at the edge of the bed listening to the the radio, she’d been silent for way too long. 

“Colt you really need to take a look in the mirror before you start spewing words around. Trusting the words of people who, from your own words, treated you like a dog? And you wonder why you’re alone in the world. If Havel has been working with them to give out information then I would have been too right? I’m married to the man. So why would I have done everything I could to keep people safe? 

When anarchy went after everyone on the island and YOU gave me a warning over the radio the first thing I did was to tell them. Granted I don’t think it was enough time but they got the warning before Anarchy got to the island. You wanna come on here and paint yourself as some saint but in reality you are nothing but a lonely pitiful excuse for a man. 

Lets talk about you for a minute. Colt Valentine, the one in the family that has so much to say but too little brain cells to understand. You’ve tried to get into my pants. When I found a real man you moved on to Calandra, when she turned you down you sat on a police roof top boo hooing about how lonely you were, threatening to kill you self. You moved from there onto Fae who has obviously turned you down. Do you see a pattern here Colt? Maybe if you have the spine, or the balls to be an actual man things would be different.

So to answer everyone’s question who has listened to colts sob story in Vybor over the last few days, yes, we took him and spent two hours trying to snap him out of being a dog. A shot to the leg FINALLY did the trick but you know what Colt you went right back to who you are. We never tortured you, we may have yelled at you and degraded you a bit but there was no torture so you can stop the over dramatic shit. 

You may like to make it seem like you handed yourself over to help the family. To save Cal and Rain but I was outside listening. You only did it to save yourself. To clean YOUR name! So tell me how is that Valentine Strong? You killed your own sister to save your sorry ass. Stabbed her with a pitch fork because it was either you or her. How is that Valentine Strong? You voted for Eddie to be killed because you thought your sister Alexa didn’t have a mind of her own and followed a man. Something ALL Valentine men seem to think. Keep the girls on a leash right Colt? You wanna hide in Vybor instead of growing some balls and facing your problems that is fine. But don’t try to bring everyone else down to your pitiful level.”

Tossing the radio back into her bag she laid back down to get some sleep.

Edited by Clumsy

Jesus, why don't you people tell him how you really feel?

Sal chuckled, and shook his head as he continued:

Look, Colt, I don't know what the fuck is up and down in this shit, but I've had the opportunity to hear both sides in person. To my ear, your case don't sound too good, but as I said yesterday, I trust the Doc, so if she believes you, I'll believe that she's probably right.

I have to say, though, you speakin' on the behalf of those two, it don't make you seem very reliable. Especially if you're speakin' with a fuckin' gun to your head.

He lets go of the PTT, and continues to gnaw away at some stringy meat he cooked up.

*Cal sits on her window sill, staring blankly up towards the sky. She shakes her head for a moment as she hears the voices on the radio. After she readjusts her mask in her face she thinks for a moment if she should say something or not. She has a monotone and emotionless voice as she presses down the radio button* 

You... are speaking on the behalf of the people, Anarchy, who tortured, abused and killed your sisters... Case closed."

"Interesting indeed..."

*She lets go of the radio button and puts her radio in her vest again*

Edited by Lyca

*Markus sits in a chair, hearing the announcment and incoming responses.
He stands up, takes his radio from the table and sneaks out of the room with the sleeping Rain.*

Grow a spine, Colt, and finally start to accept the consequences for your actions like we all do.

The first sister died fighting without her family because you exiled her for loving someone you didnt approve.

The second sister died by the hand of her brother, who wanted to safe himself and instead of standing up for her you took the murder weapon yourself.

... and I will do anything in my power to prevent you from killing the only Valentine I care about with your cowardice, selfishness and mendacity regarding family values.

You ask people to believe you, trust you, care about you - Tell me, what have you done to deserve any of this?

Find a dictonary and search for the word Sacrifice. You might learn something new.

*The radio goes silent*

Edited by Malet

16 minutes ago, Dakotaen said:

Jesus, why don't you people tell him how you really feel?

-snip-

*Havel picks up his radio again, holding down his transmit button*

We told him exactly how we felt a few days ago, you know the result? He still blamed us for what happened to his family. Alexa, Rain and Cal, his family members, were free spirited women, trying to make their own decisions But instead of accepting that, he blamed the men for not chaining them to a chair like a fucking pet. And then he has the audacity to talk to us about family, when he stabbed his own sister to death. He went through nothing, and valued himself throughout the time with Anarchy.  

Colt... you fucked yourself. You tried to hump several people's legs, threatened to kill yourself because 'nobody loved you' and you wonder why nobody fucking likes you?

Do yourself a favour, put your father's 1911 to your chin.

*Merek picks up his radio, sounding drunk as per usual* 

Colt shut the fuck up please.. you were always.. well not the brightest.. 

*He chuckles briefly*

Anyway, these people do actually give a shit about people that travelled with the valentine's maybe not idiots like you or assholes like Jaxon but others there. 

Stop acting to save your own name.. it's far to late for that.

*He puts the radio down on the counter and goes back to mixing drinks*

8 minutes ago, Para said:

*Havel picks up his radio again, holding down his transmit button*

We told him exactly how we felt a few days ago, you know the result? He still blamed us for what happened to his family. Alexa, Rain and Cal, his family members, were free spirited women, trying to make their own decisions But instead of accepting that, he blamed the men for not chaining them to a chair like a fucking pet. And then he has the audacity to talk to us about family, when he stabbed his own sister to death. He went through nothing, and valued himself throughout the time with Anarchy.  

Colt... you fucked yourself. You tried to hump several people's legs, threatened to kill yourself because 'nobody loved you' and you wonder why nobody fucking likes you?

Do yourself a favour, put your father's 1911 to your chin.

*Louie picks up the radio and speaks*

"Wrong"

"He did not kill his sister Redwan did"

"I don't get how you all magically gained some balls and decided to bully this poor Colt fella"

*Louie releases the PTT*

1 minute ago, LouieRP said:

-snip-

*Havel chuckles listening to his response* 

"Like you're a reliable source for talking about bullying... He chose to stab his sister with a pitchfork instead of taking the pain himself."

*Havel ceases responding*

Diadora would overhear the large amount of chatter on the radio. Her Chernarussian accent appears onto the transmission.

”Oh, you’re more twisted than I thought Mr. Colt.
So because your friends are even against you....
Whatever you’re shooting up in system, you should stop. It’s not healthy....
Especially when you want to forcefully make people drug slave, like me, remember that Mr Colt?
When you more than happy giving people heroine whilst they tied up...
The excitement in your voice but yet you can’t watch people being tortured...
I think we pay little visit so I get story.”

The transmission cuts as a selfish smirk arises to both sides of her lips. She turns to Milo and talks in her language, “Little punk is getting his ass kicked for the shit he pulled.”

Edited by Mademoiselle

Just now, Para said:

*Havel chuckles listening to his response* 

"Like you're a reliable source for talking about bullying... He chose to stab his sister with a pitchfork instead of taking the pain himself."

*Havel ceases responding*

*Louie picks up the radio and speaks*

"Oh no need to be a rude little boy"

"I get it you got a radio and you think Anarchy is no longer around so you think you can be brave"

"Well you are also mistaken on that"

"Keep up the shit talking and harassing on this Colt lad and I will intervene"

*Louie releases the PTT*

1 minute ago, LouieRP said:

-snip-

*Havel responds again*

What are you going to do? Kill me twice? Please... you've already made it clear you'll kill anybody who doesn't agree with you, like me stopping calling you out for being an asshole to everybody is going to prevent that..

*Havel scoffs as he stops holding down his transmit button*

*Whilst listening into the frequency. He would take out his radio pressing down to transmit*

Jesus it's like the Spanish inquisition with one mindset reading off the same hateful script. I am just doing Mr. Krey a favour because he saved my life yesterday. 

If you want to have the balls come find me in Vybor and come talk to me there..or..whatever...also please no strangers this time..i'd preferred not to get hit in the face and shot again by people i don't know. 

*He would stop transmitting and tune into a different frequency so he could get some peace a quiet*  

*Red pushes down the PTT button, speaking calmly.* 

Why is everyone blaming the poor guy for killing his sister? I stabbed her with the pitchfork because she kept talking shit. Not him.

*Releases the PTT button.*

29 minutes ago, SgtSmithy said:

If you want to have the balls come find me in Vybor

Diadora almost spits out the alcohol she was about to down with a large burst of laughter, she takes a moment to compose herself.

"Mr Colt... I think pot call kettle black.
You hide in town were innocent people protect you.
But you have no balls to come to my face, instead you need me to be cuffed up and hiding behind broken window OUTSIDE to demand I become mindless zombie from drugs.
Your pompous attitude and condescending comments have convinced me that you are smart and very important. Said no one ever.
You just show the world how truly insecure and unhappy you are in your own life."

She puts her radio down, rolling her eyes before taking the bottle of alcohol and downing it with a swig.

58 minutes ago, TheRedOne said:

*Red pushes down the PTT button, speaking calmly.* 

Why is everyone blaming the poor guy for killing his sister? I stabbed her with the pitchfork because she kept talking shit. Not him.

*She speaks emotionless and in a monotone voice as she presses the button*

Well I can explain that.

He said to several people that anarchy gave him a chose to either stab his sister with the pitchfork or be killed himself and then he killed her.

And since he admitted that himself, there is no reason to not trust it. 

*She lets go off the button*

1 minute ago, Lyca said:

*She speaks emotionless and in a monotone voice as she presses the button*

Well I can explain that.

He said to several people that anarchy gave him a chose to either stab his sister with the pitchfork or be killed himself and then he killed her.

And since he admitted that himself, there is no reason to not trust it. 

*She lets go off the button*

*Red pushes down the PTT button once more, letting out a chuckle.*

Haha, that's funny. That poor farmer would never do that. 

*Brandon holds down on his PTT.*

"What reason would Luke have to lie about who killed Angelina? I don't know any of you that well, but I think that everyone here should be a bit more civil and actually talk about what's happening."

*Brandon releases his PTT.*

Sign in to follow this