Server time (UTC): 2020-10-22, 23:05
Sign in to follow this  
Mia

Kovar’s Market Re-Opening

*After she takes one more look at her tents, Anna raises her radio to her lips and presses the PTT*

“Hello everyone.  My name is Anna Kovar, a few of you may remember me from Kovar’s Market in Chernogorsk.  Most will not because little time has passed.”

”Well, my husband and CDF have given me permission to reopen market in old vodka factory at Vybor Industrial Complex.  Right now, is very small with only three tents stocked with few trade goods.  I am working diligently to find more stock, but, as it is only myself at moment, it will take little while to get properly set-up.  Until then, please feel free to take what you need, but, only what you need.  And if you could leave something as trade, would be much appreciated.  Once market is fully operational, books will once again become market currency.”

“I don’t have lot of rules at market, but, I do have one that to me is very important for everyone’s safety:  Please keep your weapons holstered at all times while inside building housing tents.  Unless, of course, you find infected shopping at market.  Then, please kill it.  Sorry, that was my puny attempt at humor.”   

“Anyway, that is all I have to say for now.  Please feel free to stop by and if you’d like to help out at market, please contact me or my husband, Viktor Kovar, via radio.  I’m always looking for good help in form of clerks, runners, barber, farmer, entertainer, etc.”

“Time for me to look for more stock.  Sbohem, farewell for now.”

“Anna releases the PTT, puts the radio in her backpack and walks out of the building*

Edited by Darra

*Anna picks up her radio and slowly presses the PTT*

"Ah well, I guess re-opening will have to be delayed for bit.  Sadly, market was raided last night and everything, including all tents, was stolen.  If anyone has information leading to capture of thief, please contact Vybor Police Department."

"No, wait, since cowardly crime was committed against Chernarussian national, I believe information should be reported to CDF.  I know, it is confusing."

*Anna releases the PTT and pensively puts the radio in her backpack*

Edited by Darra

Sign in to follow this