Server time (UTC): 2020-10-26, 21:07
Sign in to follow this  
Whitename

CDF

*Vasily presses the PTT. His cold, deep Russian voice is evident over the radio*

Hello, my name is Vasily. I met with two-or-three CDF members in Vybor yesterday, who proceeded to spit and yell at me for being Russian.

I understand history between countries, da? But I have no problem with Chernarussians and would like to come and go from Vybor as I please, da? I was quite, what is term, "crabby"... yesterday, and would like to put issue as water under bridge?

No harm, no foul, as is saying. Contact me on this frequency.

*Vasily releases the PTT*

Some Chernarussian-sounding guy speaks up. Apparently changes his pitch bit. 

<:: "Some wounds heal only slowly, but, uh, I think not all are out for Russians and can thus can be blamed. Besides, someone got the memo now and may change the stance. And if not, just try to stay clear of those who hate you for your heritage or nationality. You can change individual stances but you can't change the world if you know what I mean. 

Some things are simply beyond our control. And some Chernarussians tend to be very proud or not forget certain things in a historic context. I've been around to compare mentalities a bit."

Bzzt.

Edited by Combine

*Nikolai hears the Chernarussian man and picks up his radio*

Aha! I have not picked up this piece of crap in a while, hope it still works. 

*He presses the button*

Well hello there my Chernarussian friend! I would like to ask you for a private frequency so we can discuss something! I have very interesting to propose to you. Survive until then, da priyatel? 

*Nikolai let's go of the button as the transmission cuts off*

Sign in to follow this