Server time (UTC): 2020-10-23, 21:37
Sign in to follow this  
Vizeh

Tried multiple attempts over a year or so

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): Picture below

Why the verdict is not fair: I think the verdict is not fair as I have done the attempts over a year or so.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:  My point of view is, I've done this over a year or so, and people forget things, Especially 2 pages with tons of information.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:  With this appeal, I wish to receive an extra attempt at the whitelist process to begin my roleplaying journey.

What could you have done better?:  I could have read the questions and reread them and my choices once I was happy with my answers.

adadadadadsss.PNG

Edited by Vizeh
Had to change to match the right format

Update your appeal with the template found here:

You will have 24 hours before this is closed.

Hello,

Throughout your attempts your age changes, because of this, we require you to prove to us that you are of age by sending us the following.

You need to create a support ticket and attach the following two photos:

1. A picture of you, holding some kind of ID card with your photo and a paper note saying "DayZRP - Forum name"

2. A close-up photo the same ID card you held in picture 1. You should cover or blur out all sensitive information, we only need your face and date of birth visible, nothing else.

You will have 24 hours to do so, our this appeal will be closed.

Seeing as you have failed to do as Aiko asked this appeal will be closed. Once you follow the steps listed in her post we will reopen this appeal and go from there.

/closed