Server time (UTC): 2020-11-01, 00:20 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
HenningRP

S2 when?

s2 when? 

30 man queue, pretty constantly full for the last week or so. People seem to be coming back and playing and that will keep ticking up once .63 hits.

So I ask again, @Rolle S2 when?

I come back from school in two weeks and I expect to be playing everyday, not having to wait in a Q would be amazing. Also the summer is coming close and usually theres an influx of players so it might be a good idea!

S2 with .63 tbh. Queue is there for like an hour or two a night and doesn't take long to get through, go to the toilet, grab a snack/ drink and you're in.

Best to put the cash into it once 0.63 hits.

14 minutes ago, Mexi said:

S2 with .63 tbh. Queue is there for like an hour or two a night and doesn't take long to get through, go to the toilet, grab a snack/ drink and you're in.

what if I don't need to go to the toilet?

Just now, HenningRP said:

what if I don't need to go to the toilet?

If you have an animal, take them out for 10 minutes. Ez.

25 minutes ago, Mexi said:

^ this

Rolle has said he’ll (most likely) be opening S2 again with the release of 0.63, as soon as servers can run them, with one server running 62 and 63 on the other. Once 63 gets a little more stabilised we’ll likely move S1 over to 63, and be a full beta community!

Edited by Whitename

Here's where Rolle said we'd likely have two, one for each version:

//moved to questions

LMAO if we have a .62 stable server and a .63 experimental server, the .62 server will be dead af

Just now, Descendants said:

LMAO if we have a .62 stable server and a .63 experimental server, the .62 server will be dead af

A lot of people wanted to stay on .62 until .63 experimental, as seen in the thread I linked

3 hours ago, Descendants said:

We pay for the stable server in 6 month intervals, so we can't just get rid of it.

I don't think getting another stable server right now with possibility of experimental dedicated server files becoming available within "weeks, not months" would be a good move. 

2 minutes ago, Rolle said:

We pay for the stable server in 6 month intervals, so we can't just get rid of it.

I don't think getting another stable server right now with possibility of experimental dedicated server files becoming available within "weeks, not months" would be a good move. 

But you'll be getting a 0.63 experimental and 0.62 stable once it drops, da?

Just now, Whitename said:

But you'll be getting a 0.63 experimental and 0.62 stable once it drops, da?

Like I said, 0.62 server will stay no matter what, since I doubt GD will offer switching it to experimental branch. 

If we get server files for exp like they said, then I can easily self host 4-6 experimental servers should the need arise. 

7 hours ago, Rolle said:

Like I said, 0.62 server will stay no matter what, since I doubt GD will offer switching it to experimental branch. 

If we get server files for exp like they said, then I can easily self host 4-6 experimental servers should the need arise. 

do you think that we will need that many? That would be awesome. Also, do we have any information on a player cap increase? I heard that the stress test was to test the servers and see if they can handle having more people