Server time (UTC): 2020-10-30, 17:07 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
player_xero

Radio Left on [Open Frequency]

The whimpering sounds of a dying wolf can be heard through the radio followed by a out of breath voice

" Jesus...*pant* H... *pant* Christ these things are annoying... go on a trip they said... go hunting in chernaurus it's fun they said... I tell you if i get off this damn hell hole I swear Kyle is going to get it... I mean I only came here for a simple hunting trip... went to the woods for 3 months and came out to the end of the bloody world...but you wouldn't know what Im talking about do you... you're just a damn dying wolf who thought it would be a good idea to try and take a bite out of my ass"

A gunshot is heard before the sounds of rustling and metal clanging together

" okay lets see here.... only 10 rounds left... 13 for this one and one two.... cans of food.... little water left.... I'm running low.... I thought I had enough for at least 4 months in the woods.... then those damn Wolves came and half my shit fell out when I was trying to get to a safe spot.... wheres my map..... okay i should be here.... north east and then.... okay there is a small camp it seems by Vybor just south of the airfield it seems... maybe I can stock up there.... its in a open area so maybe I can set up camp for a few days until I get enough stuff to move out..... I wonder if anyone is still alive.... all these so called safe points and camps I travel to are destroyed or deserted by the time i arrive...... wait what the *the sounds of cracked glass can be heard* son of a... I must have dropped my rifle now the scope is all to shit.... maybe I can find a replacement... *chuckle* who knows... maybe I'll find a trader wandering by the area I'm going to.... it is close to the airfield but I heard bandits roam that place about 5 months ago....oh well... as long as I give them what they want hopefully ill stay alive long enough to hopefully find survivors"

As David stands up and packs his stuff away he looks down at the ground beneath him and picks up his radio

" wait... is this thing on.... well it shouldn't matter... hardly anyone uses these things now... I mean i have not heard anything for 2 months now and hopefully with me this far in the woods no one would have picked up what I said.... I hope... well... Vybor here I come.... wait... *growling can be heard* another little mut here ? I really hate wasting ammo but i do want to live until I'm 40"

A gunshot is heard before the radio cuts out

[Aaron would hold down the PTT, the whirring of helicopter rotors would come through along with his voice.]

"As much as it interests me to listen to a biography of your life, can you please turn off.. your radio."

[Aaron releases the PTT]

Sign in to follow this